Hilton to Plead Guilty in Hiker's Death

Hilton to Plead Guilty in Hiker's Death

There are 64 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Hilton to Plead Guilty in Hiker's Death. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Sources tell 11Alive's Kevin Rowson that Hilton, who made a deal with prosecutors to avoid the death penalty by leading them to Emerson's body, will make a plea in order to avoid trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AlphaMOM

Griffin, GA

#74 Feb 3, 2008
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be sure that it is peak shark breeding season before you take them out!!!
I can't think of a better time for the boat ride! LOL
just somebody

Cleveland, GA

#75 May 18, 2009
constance wrote:
I agree why should the taxpayers carry his sorry butt and reward him with free room and board? back in the days he would have been hung. Just like Nickols we saw him kill those people why does he need a trial? just so he can make plans to escape again and kill more, they put down bad dogs why not bad folks without a expensive trial, are lawyers pockets so empty that they need to rape the taxpayer,
billy sunday birt killed my mother or had her killed. My mom was 21 at the time. I was about 2. 1968. I dont think the state should support him no.......I don't.
Sympathetic One

United States

#76 Jan 7, 2011
Sorry about your mother. Sadly, the victims, and the families of loved ones lost, never forget.
jvmm

Lancaster, SC

#77 Aug 27, 2011
Winder_GA wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember hear about Billy Birt. My parents live down the street from his family and from what I hear that was one sick man too. It was before I was born but I know the chanceys which where also part of it.
YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU WERE NOT BORN DURING THE TIME OF BILLY SUNDAY BIRT AND ALL THAT WENT ON.. SO FIRST OF ALL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF HE HAD A SICK MIND OR WAS A SICK PERSON. SECOND IM SURE YOUR PARENTS DIDNT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY. THIRD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.... THANKSS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the Heck? 16 hr love the game 9
NATE NEWTON is tanning again (Jul '12) 20 hr Non tanner 56
urgent loan offer (Sep '13) Tue CURTIZ MORGAN 9
Regarding the Illegal Aliens in Gilmer. Mon Friend of Jesus 14
Please, Need information on "Hope House" Minist... (Oct '15) Mon JustTheFacts 6
Capital Meats Truck-Buyer Beware (May '09) May 21 Lovebug1012 404
News Charges pending against students in post-prom rape (May '14) May 21 Just passing through 113
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages