jasper

Cleveland, GA

#1 Apr 22, 2011
why are they picking the mall by 400 and dawson forest rd to do all their nasty stuff. Do they not care that there are children who go there. I am gonna talk to the mall cops and have them be watching for them. If they want to be gay go get a room to do your sick acts in. They are doing it in cars their and in the mens bathrooms.
Born

Chipley, FL

#2 Apr 28, 2011
They have absolutly no morals or consideration or shame and I would say the same thing about straights if they were behaiving in the same manner. The opposite of strait is crooked. That alone should give everyone insight to what a homosexual really is. They use the word gay to appear less than what they are. I don't know if people are born homosexual. I don't know if a child molester is born that way. Sex is not a requirment to survive. We expect a child molester to control their urges or they go to jail.
So lets say both of those offenders are born that way. It is illegal for some one to molest a child, and untll we all became more TOLERANT the homosexual life style was illegal too.
ormus

Jefferson, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2011
jasper wrote:
why are they picking the mall by 400 and dawson forest rd to do all their nasty stuff. Do they not care that there are children who go there. I am gonna talk to the mall cops and have them be watching for them. If they want to be gay go get a room to do your sick acts in. They are doing it in cars their and in the mens bathrooms.
did you see them getting it on in the bath room

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasquatch (Sep '11) 23 hr jamal washington 49
african americans in ball ground (Jun '10) Fri Justus187 19
Lawsuit against Pickens County Schools Fri Justus187 15
News KKK sign removed from Dahlonega building Feb 17 Blackish 1
News Large KKK sign placed on historic Dahlonega bui... Feb 17 Blackish 1
Review: Choe's Hapkido Karate Of Cumming And Su... (Apr '13) Feb 16 Heather Vaughn 11
Coosawattee River Resort Raising Fees AGAIN!! (Apr '08) Feb 12 CRR Protector 97

Dawsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages