Gun, drug charges against teen dropped: Authorities now say girl was set up

Dec 30, 2007 Full story: www.forsythnews.com 1,731

A Dawson County High School student arrested earlier this month for drug and weapon possession has been cleared of all charges, authorities said Friday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 87
Next Last
Beetle juice

Aubrey, TX

#1746 Oct 16, 2008
Chatter box has an ego and everytime you let him/her rile you, all you do is stroke that ego. Everyone should quit writing and let the site die down. chatter can't argue with him or herself. The show will stop if the audience doesn't show up! All of these people chatter is blasting are basicall good people. Sure they have family problems but that is normal. If you don't have problems, then you don't have a real family. Aybody that has kids or has been married for an extended period of time has experienced problems. That's a fact! Chatter is posting rumors and half truths. Sometimes it is best to let a sleeping dog sleep.
Concerned Friend

Jefferson, GA

#1747 Oct 16, 2008
i could not agree more! my post was not to rile chatterbox up though. it was for the people who read this site, and have been misinformed about glory and her family. in doing that i may have had a little fun slamming chatter in the process but it was much deserved.

i feel horrible for all the people who's names have been abused in this blog. i know almost all of them and can say that they are all nice people. unfortunately bad things happen to nice people. they get mixed up with the wrong people and make bad choices, their adult children make mistakes and they get blamed for it publicly, the list can go on and on.

Chatterbox should not be so quick to judge and eager to learn "dirt" on people. we all have things in our lives that we are not proud of, but if each and every horrible thing that happened to us was publicly announced and discussed i dont think many of us would be here. im sure there are plenty of things about chatter that they would never want people knowing, let alone discussing on a blog site. just as it is not fair or right to glory, matt, caron, sadie, joe, rachel, lalland, geneva, brad, tiffany exc. to be publicly embarrassed for their mistakes/family problems (regardless if they are true or false), it would not be fair for any of us to do the same to chatter (even though they deserve much worse).

i do hope this site dies down. people need to move on with their lives. there are much more important things to worry about (ie presidents, econmy, end of days).
Beetle juice wrote:
Chatter box has an ego and everytime you let him/her rile you, all you do is stroke that ego. Everyone should quit writing and let the site die down. chatter can't argue with him or herself. The show will stop if the audience doesn't show up! All of these people chatter is blasting are basicall good people. Sure they have family problems but that is normal. If you don't have problems, then you don't have a real family. Aybody that has kids or has been married for an extended period of time has experienced problems. That's a fact! Chatter is posting rumors and half truths. Sometimes it is best to let a sleeping dog sleep.
involved in past

United States

#1748 Nov 1, 2008
Lela Caron Anderson wrote:
I have never known of Jarvis to sleep with anyone but me while we have been married. <quoted text>
Hi Caron, I happened to come across this blog today. I can tell that you are a genuinely nice person with wonderful values. It is unfortunate though that I despise your husband Jarvis. I despise him for approaching/ pursuing me at work and lying to me that he was divorced. I had a suspecion but he insisted he was a divorced father of 3 children. After getting involved for about 6 months, I finally decided to run the background check on him and discovered he WAS still married to you. You can't imagine how disgusted I felt, finding out that I had been sleeping with a married man all that time. The very next day, I broke it off with him. That was 4 or 5 years ago and I am happily marrried now, but it still makes me sick and disgusted. If he has not already confessed to you about it, you should know what he is capable of doing to others. It was a part my fault for being too naive to believe him, but I wanted nothing to do with him if he had not lied about his marital status. All I want to say is, now that you know you were wrong about your husband, don't be too naive when it comes to assessing him. Have a happy life.
Lela Caron Anderson

United States

#1749 Nov 1, 2008
How did you meet Jarvis and where was he working 4 or 5 years ago when this supposedly occurred? Can you tell me who you are? You don't have to tell me on here you can contact me on facebook or I can give you my phone number. You must understand that I need more proof than this blog, as it is full of lies. Either way, I would not be mad at you because he would be to blame not you. I ask you not out of anger for you, but to learn the truth.
involved in past wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Caron, I happened to come across this blog today. I can tell that you are a genuinely nice person with wonderful values. It is unfortunate though that I despise your husband Jarvis. I despise him for approaching/ pursuing me at work and lying to me that he was divorced. I had a suspecion but he insisted he was a divorced father of 3 children. After getting involved for about 6 months, I finally decided to run the background check on him and discovered he WAS still married to you. You can't imagine how disgusted I felt, finding out that I had been sleeping with a married man all that time. The very next day, I broke it off with him. That was 4 or 5 years ago and I am happily marrried now, but it still makes me sick and disgusted. If he has not already confessed to you about it, you should know what he is capable of doing to others. It was a part my fault for being too naive to believe him, but I wanted nothing to do with him if he had not lied about his marital status. All I want to say is, now that you know you were wrong about your husband, don't be too naive when it comes to assessing him. Have a happy life.
Day Lilly

Cleveland, GA

#1750 Nov 2, 2008
involved in past wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen some idiots on here but you top the stack. There are more holes in your story than a fish net. Now Jarvis's wife is blonde, but miss homewrecker, she ain't that blonde. You start out by building her up, telling what a nice person she must be, then proceeding with your long speil about your 6 month affair that was uh uh 5 years, no 4 years, oh 4 or 5 years ago. And and you are happily married? Well what are you doing daydreaming about the past? Did you enjoy publishing the fact that you are either a liar or a tramp, or both? Are you also one of these nuts that get on these tabloid supermarket rags and go on and on, then go trade your computer in, saying you have dropped it, and get a new one every few months? I bet you have bought enough extended warranties to feed the hungry. You are pathetic. Gretchen Wilson has a better name for you, Home Wrecker. It was very entertaining to read your story. What will you come up with next? Oh you are so happily married, just tell us about your life instead of meddling in someone elses. You fool NO-ONE.
involved in past

United States

#1751 Nov 2, 2008
Caron, it is up to you to believe my story or not. If you must know more, please tell me a way to do it safely off this blog without being harrassed or called names, and I will consider it. I don't think facebook is safe. The last thing I want is to become another victim of revenge.
Lela Caron Anderson

United States

#1752 Nov 2, 2008
You can send e-mails on facebook privately but I will also give you my personal e-mail. Lcande1241@student.ngcsu.edu. That is very private and I check it often. I honestly did not expect to hear from you again. If this is real and you can prove it then contact me, if not then just let it go.
involved in past wrote:
Caron, it is up to you to believe my story or not. If you must know more, please tell me a way to do it safely off this blog without being harrassed or called names, and I will consider it. I don't think facebook is safe. The last thing I want is to become another victim of revenge.
Jarvis

United States

#1753 Nov 2, 2008
involved in past wrote:

I have not bothered anyone about this blog, if anything I have watched everyone try to tear each other apart, it is so childish!!!
"Involved in Past" I just want you to know that I will be contacting the police department tomorrow morning and try my as@ off to have you and anyone else who has brought my name into this site arrested for HARRASSMENT, and SLANDER!!! After that I will be contacting my lawyer later in the day and sue you for deprivation of character, in civil court. After I get a list of the names of the person or persons who have been doing this to me (and I will) I will then post YOUR NAME(S) on here! Next I will print out what you have been writing and meet with your employer to go over what a piece of crap you are and how you are being sued for this! If you attend any church I will be giving your pastor copy of your fine work, you will wish that you had never typed a letter on this blog about me!

I have a 14,year old boy a 12 year old boy and a 7 year old girl to raise and take care of, and you come on this site and try to destroy that, I may or may not know you but I do know that I already HATE YOU! Well now, YOU, however many of you there is, will soon know what it is like!(maybe the police will arrest you in front of your kids or at your work place)
Caron and I have had at sometimes a good relationship and at times not so good. But we love one another and havent done anything like you have said I have. We Want our children to have what we never had... a mother AND father together, not a step-dad and step-mom! What kind of piece of worthless dirt are you to go around breaking up families? Our kids need me and Caron everyday not every other weekend! laugh and type all you want, but rest assured.... I'll get you for this!!!!!!!!!!
Jarvis

United States

#1754 Nov 2, 2008
involved in past wrote:
In the 14 years that we have been married I haven't been with any other women!
From someone who cares

Dawsonville, GA

#1755 Nov 5, 2008
Lela Caron Anderson wrote:
You can send e-mails on facebook privately but I will also give you my personal e-mail. Lcande1241@student.ngcsu.edu. That is very private and I check it often. I honestly did not expect to hear from you again. If this is real and you can prove it then contact me, if not then just let it go.
<quoted text>
Caron, Caron, Caron, PLEASE don't listen to this CRAP. If you value your marriage and family. then don't pursue this. Can you not see that this is JOE, JASON or LALAND. If you want to keep your husband and kids together, then let this go!
If this tramp is "HAPPY IN HER MARRIAGE" she would not be trying to screw with yours. Anybody can say they have been with you. How would you feel if that happened to you? My advice to you is NEVER, NEVER look at this site again...
All of You that have had things said about you.... If you choose to look at this site again then you deserve what they write about you.
Let only the accusers of this world stay on here. If you love your husband and children DON'T GET BACK ON THIS SITE!
haha

Dawsonville, GA

#1756 Sep 20, 2010
seen joe anderson at the football game friday night, talking to some guy, he seemed upset over something. wonder if he was looking for another high school girlfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 87
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Synergy 55,691
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) 41 min amorally 10,895
what is going on in the city of ellijay 3 hr P Mason 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr JayPo 2,056
gay cruising at 515 scenic overlook (Aug '12) 14 hr Pookie 82
Screen names. Sun Harry Paratestes 12
Debbie Dooodely Sat Smartdog542 9
•••

Dawsonville News Video

•••
•••

Dawsonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dawsonville People Search