American citizen killed with Obamas OK was not given due process

Posted in the Dawsonville Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2011
Amazed

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2011
Ok all you lefty loons and fruit cakes, where are you? You all screamed blood murder at a little water boarding and wanted Chenney and Bush tried as war criminals. You wanted the terrorist called enemy combatants and be read the miranda rights before taking them into custody and they are not even Americans. OK now here you go you have AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TARGETED AND ASSASINATED, with no due process, and I am pretty sure before he was blown into ninty six pieces (one piece for each virgin) that he was neot read his rights. Why is it now that it is Obama and not Bush your silence on this is deafening. I think now you liberals true colors come out. It is ok to kill someone because your man said so but it is not allright to do a little dunking if it is Bush. You are a bunch of cowards. You all say you stand up against things like this but when it comes down to it you keep your mouth shut and turn a blind eye as long as Obama is the man. COWARDS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min ChicknButt 53,310
The KKK Ellijay Headquarters?? (Oct '08) 3 hr Patdude 284
Senate Race 3 hr Yes 4
Paul McGregor 9 hr missing him 1
Best Math Teacher at Pickens County High (Sep '11) 15 hr Chill_pill2 6
what is up with adam teague, when does he go to... (Oct '12) 16 hr do we cheat em an... 30
Gary Tuck 18 hr YourRealName 5
•••

Dawsonville News Video

•••
•••

Dawsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dawsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE