Female plastic surgeon left women - i...

Female plastic surgeon left women - including cancer survivors -...

There are 5 comments on the Daily Mail story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Female plastic surgeon left women - including cancer survivors -.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Nine women, including cancer survivors, have claimed a female plastic surgeon botched their breast reconstructive surgeries and then falsified medical records to cover up her alleged mistakes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

This is nonsense

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
These so called lawsuits are over 3 years old and solicited by Lisa Hastetter after the Dr left the practice because Lisa was embezzling funds. Lisa called former pts suggesting they contact the attorney!
woodsman692004

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Wow, I didn't realize that Lisa Hastetter was so powerful. To be able to convince so many people to sue Dr. Sholar...not mention the ability to force Dr. Sholar to reuse tissue expanders...& through her force of will cause wounds to not heal. I will try to avoid crossing paths with such a powerful woman!
U got that right

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
So true This Is Nonsense.... I'm glad someone knows the truth.... Lisa and Tom Hasstetter have everything to do with these law suits. Not only did they solicit them.... They went out of their way to ruin Dr Sholars reputation .... In which they have not suceeded..... For once I wish people would wait for the system to work before they jump to conclusions... Dr Sholar is an excellent surgeon and an awesome person..... BTW... Since when is an infection post op considered "butchering"
Infections come fr numerous sources but are not related to a surgeons technical skills.... The Courier once again proves its more of a tabloid than a newspaper .....
Facts

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Re-read the article printed by Courier & Press. Everything that was said is true. The newspaper reported on suits that were filed that are public record. What might not be true are the claims in the suits. If Dr. Sholar did everything correctly then she should have nothing to worry about. The suits will go in front of a review board and considered frivolous and thrown out. I'm sure there is not a single dr in this town that has not had something filed against them. The truth behind the claims will come out in the end
question

Newburgh, IN

#6 Apr 13, 2013
How are the doctors at medical cosmetic center responsible for this supposed crusade against Sholar when they, too, are being sued in most of the claims listed in the newspaper? They are also being sued so how is it their fault she is being sued? One would think the people who "caused her to be sued and made up lies" would not also be sued for the same stuff. It appears she has pointed the finger at everyone but herself. Shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason 2 hr hey 9
Haley Osbourne 4 hr Cort2111 1
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) 7 hr Curious 88
Girl beat up on Facebook 7 hr Curious 1
HydroGear (Apr '11) 9 hr Been there done A... 9
females 20 hr Why Not 2
kerri leshea jennings (Nov '14) 21 hr JustSaying 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawson Springs Mortgages