jason schomer is a snitch

Posted in the Dawson Springs Forum

jus sayen

Bellevue, WA

#1 May 19, 2012
Jason schomer is a liar and a rat! He is nothing but a woman beating geek peekin dope fiend thieving sorry dead beat dad! And naw desiree didn't give him herpes tiffany bullock did with her loose cooka..Im actually surprised he cud feel the walls in that sh*t with his lil cock.. He aint had a job in 4 years! And he will be 28 this year! And skip what any one says bout his baby mama desiree cuz she been supporting that baby all by herself and shes a good girl she jus got caught up with a low life at a young age and so what if she works at a gas station cuz its a job and shes trying.. Jus saying..and he wants to sign away his rights to his child wtf and that creepy bastard kept her tooth in a lock box after he knocked it out...girls beware he will stalk u
he is obsessed

Bellevue, WA

#2 May 20, 2012
Why you keep my tooth from me when everyone knows you knocked it right out of me ( to the song obsessed by mariah carey ) ha ha ha
smdh

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 24, 2012
Tiffany has turned into a huge ass hoe! Instead of being worried about partying and f***ing every guy that walks her way she needs to be worried about that baby and what now? She a dope head now too? Seems like it with everyone shes hanging out with now-a-days!
jason schomer

Cadiz, KY

#4 May 31, 2012
ill tell ya what if im a rat find the papers and post them if im a woman beater then come put ur hands on me and show me ima woman beater and if im so obesessed then y they talkin shit bout tiffany mad cuz she makes more money then them has her own house and car and for real i supproted that bitch for 8 years girl u cant slander my name im a fuckin legend in that town ere body knws me silly bitch only thing beat was personality selfish lazy and a fuckin run to ur mama cry baby see who is doing it on his own and who is living wit her mama
jason schomer

Cadiz, KY

#5 May 31, 2012
notice no one believes u funny how thier 3 different names but frm the same state and city? desiree stevens who is she? ask her how many days she keeps my daughter? and everybody in her family knws it they hate me cuz they cant hurt me have u ever been in thier house? fuckin land fill
Jennifer jason sister

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Sep 24, 2012
jason schomer wrote:
notice no one believes u funny how thier 3 different names but frm the same state and city? desiree stevens who is she? ask her how many days she keeps my daughter? and everybody in her family knws it they hate me cuz they cant hurt me have u ever been in thier house? fuckin land fill
dont say nothing to ur mom jsouadih@gmail.com
Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Jason would be a decent person if he would stop fucking around with dope heads and low lifes, I have known jason for a long time and he has made some bad decisions but dont we all? he needs to learn from his mistakes and apply them to his everyday life to make his family better. Him and dezi have been together for 9yrs and neither one of them are gonna leave the other no matter how much they might want to or how much they hate each other from time to time, they have a beautiful and smart daughter and both of them need to get there lives together as and make a life for that little girl. she is the one who is suffering from it. I haven't talked to neither one of them in a long time but seen this and thought maybe I should take up for them. they are good people, that make bad decisions.
uhm yea

Madisonville, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Well this post is really old any way like from last year...but they are doing way better than they were...there lil girl is well taken care of and she stays home all the time when she ain't in school except when she goes to her nanas every other weekend. And yes I would know cuz he's my brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arson Arrest in Ohio County (Feb '12) 3 hr your a retard 31
Larry Porter Ken tenn hunting? 8 hr Bamabuck 5
bad day for stupid school system Fri whaaaa 2
Outwood In dawsonsprings Fri beth beshear 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Fri Zack 514
Chief Sholar to resign? Jan 29 City Council 5
josh Perers suicide vest Jan 29 f 1
Dawson Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dawson Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?