First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my opinion

Clifty, KY

#1 May 15, 2012
Is it just me or has the food gotten worse here lately?
its Dawson

United States

#2 May 16, 2012
Could be its employees ......
my opinion

Clifty, KY

#3 May 16, 2012
Thats true.
my opinion

Clifty, KY

#5 May 16, 2012
Sad but true.
just saying

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 16, 2012
sllaB edualC wrote:
Still the best restaurant in Dawson.
Maybe so but it still sux.
Look-but-dont-to uch

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 16, 2012
yeah it would be great if they would wash there habds and stop picking up droped food and serving it and stop eating out of the steam table with there nasty fingers oh yeah and a junkie washing the dishes lord knows what stds she got
Anonymous

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 May 17, 2012
Becky's is horrible but I love goin to odonnels she has really good food that's where we eat most of the time
yuck

Fredonia, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2012
The last three place the cook has worked has closed down.
thats life

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Which cook?
yuck

Fredonia, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2012
thats life wrote:
Which cook?
Don't want to name names but daytime.
puke

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jul 15, 2012
that is the most shittiest place to eat in town besides dq and ms. beckys is just as bad b.c they drop food on the floor and still serve it to the customers how healthy is that? and honestly theres alot of drama that circles around there, if you ask me they should really get rid of that fat bitch brenda and that tall goofy lookin old lady that works there with the messed up teeth. I think the state should come in a shut that place down, shes doin alot of stuff that is considered embezzalment and she treats her employees like slaves. Im suprised they even have any food to serve i mean has anyone seen beckys size haha can you say diabetes?
yuck

Fredonia, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2012
Well I think you might have gotten your wish.Brenda is gone,don't know about the tall one.What was your problem with Brenda and the tall one anyway?
puke

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jul 16, 2012
well if they got rid of her then good and the reason i got a problem with her is she wants to talk shit along with that tall bitch ann and whine and complain to becky to get other ppl in trouble.
yuck

Fredonia, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2012
puke wrote:
well if they got rid of her then good and the reason i got a problem with her is she wants to talk shit along with that tall bitch ann and whine and complain to becky to get other ppl in trouble.
Beleve me I know her better than you think.
yackitysax

Fredonia, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2012
puke wrote:
well if they got rid of her then good and the reason i got a problem with her is she wants to talk shit along with that tall bitch ann and whine and complain to becky to get other ppl in trouble.
Do you also know about her married man fetish?Can you say gold digger?
uh

Cadiz, KY

#18 Jul 18, 2012
There's food is gross
yuck

Belton, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2012
puke wrote:
that is the most shittiest place to eat in town besides dq and ms. beckys is just as bad b.c they drop food on the floor and still serve it to the customers how healthy is that? and honestly theres alot of drama that circles around there, if you ask me they should really get rid of that fat bitch brenda and that tall goofy lookin old lady that works there with the messed up teeth. I think the state should come in a shut that place down, shes doin alot of stuff that is considered embezzalment and she treats her employees like slaves. Im suprised they even have any food to serve i mean has anyone seen beckys size haha can you say diabetes?
I heard she went to work at some resturant in Nortonville,but they won't let her cook.
tara adams

Oak Grove, KY

#20 Jul 30, 2012
'kay, bro. no. brenda is my mom. she doesnt mess around with anyone, let alone married men. you dont know her, obviously. shes got two kids, and two step kids. my dad, the one she is married to, passed away so its pretty shitty that youd say that. and yes, she works at dixie pan here in nortonville, the reason she doesnt cook is because she doesnt want to. you all are adults and im 16 years old, so i dont get why yall are all actin so immature.
uneedtoknow

Madisonville, KY

#21 Aug 1, 2012
tara adams wrote:
'kay, bro. no. brenda is my mom. she doesnt mess around with anyone, let alone married men. you dont know her, obviously. shes got two kids, and two step kids. my dad, the one she is married to, passed away so its pretty shitty that youd say that. and yes, she works at dixie pan here in nortonville, the reason she doesnt cook is because she doesnt want to. you all are adults and im 16 years old, so i dont get why yall are all actin so immature.
If all that is true you are too young to be on here trying to defend her.let her put on her big girl panties and do it herself.Opps I forgot she doesn't wear any panties.
Bingo

Madisonville, KY

#22 Aug 31, 2012
Cjsmommyn68 wrote:
Becky's is horrible but I love goin to odonnels she has really good food that's where we eat most of the time
Wouldn't recommend either one of them to anyone I cared about. Both are lacking when it comes to cleanleness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawson Springs receives funds to improve biking... 24 min xenomorph76 1
Claude Balls has to much time. 11 hr Claude Balls 15
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr asdfg 505
frogs ribbitt Thu Lol 7
britta abbott Thu sad 18
Drugs? Wed Danny 14
Purdy's Grocery Oct 28 Claude Balls 1

Freeze Warning for Hopkins County was issued at October 31 at 9:16PM EDT

Dawson Springs Dating
Find my Match

Dawson Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dawson Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dawson Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]