smartshopper

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 11, 2012
So is it really worth the drive? I know that the milk, eggs, bread, sugar, have good prices, but are they good quality? Anything else cheap?
bigmamma

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
smartshopper wrote:
So is it really worth the drive? I know that the milk, eggs, bread, sugar, have good prices, but are they good quality? Anything else cheap?
tator 10 lb bag for 99 cent bread 39 cent and some other stuff is cheap
Lisa

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I went there and overfilled a buggy for only $114, I would of spent about $250 here for all that. The meat was the only thing I seen that was not any different than anywhere else.
bigmamma

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Lisa wrote:
I went there and overfilled a buggy for only $114, I would of spent about $250 here for all that. The meat was the only thing I seen that was not any different than anywhere else.
i went up there today and they also got flour for 89 cent for a 5lb bag case of water for 2.29 hotdog is 79 cent a pack there is some good stuff up there and its cheaper then they r down here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie menser (Apr '13) 4 hr tone 5
Creeper? 7 hr concerned citizen 1
Brandi and Lj 8 hr Believe dat 10
Carrie Coleman Vs Edward Olden 8 hr sorry but not sorry 17
Let's have an orgy/ wife swap/ hubby sharing 8 hr pastor 7
tv antenna users in dawson only Wed pam 1
Chad Egbert May 19 Chad Egbert 6
More from around the web

Dawson Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE