smart ass dawson cops
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Captain Patterson DSPD

Henderson, KY

#21 Nov 4, 2010
Susan wrote:
The Dawson cops are so selfish that they are worried so much about milage purposes that they try and go the longest way possible to get where they need to go... why do you think that they are never at the scene of an accident for a while its because they waste gas. When someone could be dying. I know someone that died right in front of me bc of the lazy cops and resue not getting there when they were right at the dollar store getting them some doughnuts
I don't normally respond to these idiotic comments and normally don't care what someone says about the police since we are accustomed to most people who do not like the law being being enforced on them. However, with that being said, I wish you would tell someone the location and date of the accident where someone died in front of you because the police were not there to prevent it. If it was the Dawson Springs Police I would gladly look it up and post the response times on here for you since those are recorded in several different ways. We have never "taken the long way" as you say to get to an accident, or any other type call. In fact, we often get complained on for driving too fast when we are going to a call. Your post is so off the mark that I should not even respond but some things just require it. BTW, your doughnut joke, none of us are offended by those. You need to come up with something more original. As far as your other comments, let's hear some facts. I will be glad to sit down with you and review any of your allegations.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 4, 2010
Captain Patterson DSPD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't normally respond to these idiotic comments and normally don't care what someone says about the police since we are accustomed to most people who do not like the law being being enforced on them. However, with that being said, I wish you would tell someone the location and date of the accident where someone died in front of you because the police were not there to prevent it. If it was the Dawson Springs Police I would gladly look it up and post the response times on here for you since those are recorded in several different ways. We have never "taken the long way" as you say to get to an accident, or any other type call. In fact, we often get complained on for driving too fast when we are going to a call. Your post is so off the mark that I should not even respond but some things just require it. BTW, your doughnut joke, none of us are offended by those. You need to come up with something more original. As far as your other comments, let's hear some facts. I will be glad to sit down with you and review any of your allegations.
I been around scanners all my life cuz my father at one time was a fireman and a dispatcher for Dawson and even in my parents seperation my mother has always kept a scanner at her house I can back up Captain Pattersons claim tht the POLICE are always quick to respond the DSPD is always consistently quick to respond to a scene ....HOWEVER....the Dawson Rescue Squad is another issue. maybe not now cuz I have been away from Dawson for a couple yrs and I cant say for sure how their response time is now but I remember many many many calls for Dawson Squad 3 where it seemed as if no one was ever gonna respond. In fact one case in particular I remember very well cuz I listened to the whole thing break down on the scanner was when an individual i will not mention out of respect for his family had a heart attack I remember Cheif Crider was very prompt to the scene and I remember the Cheif practically begging for help to dispatch and dispatch continuously calling for Squad 3 personnel to respond and the outcome of the situation was they were simply too late. I would be more than glad in private to discuss the identity of the deceased with Captain Patterson if he wishes to pull the response time but you cant lay blame on the Police for the lousy response times of the Squad. THat being said Mr Matthews who is on the squad has usually always across from my family on and I can also confirm tht the minute a call goes out for the squad tht man is out his driveway before the second call but u cant expect one man to do everything. I also have had a history of run ins myself with law enforcement during my years of substance abuse and before i got sober I would have most likely been one to trash tlk the cops too. But now tht I am a father myself and live a life of recovery I credit the Dawson Police for not only never enabling me to continue to destroy myself but many many times when they slapped those cuffs on me and threw me in the back of tht cruiser they saved my life. I have had the opportunity to get clean and be a father cuz of those "smart ass cops" and I will be sure my daughter thanks them one day when she is grown and never had to see tht side of daddy. I say if u have a problem with DSPD try moving to a bigger city where the number of units is much greater and the experience is less personel...otherwise be thankful u live in a community tht cares enuff to have 2 or 3 on duty at all times.
lol

White Plains, KY

#24 Nov 4, 2010
J-D-V-322 wrote:
<quoted text>
I been around scanners all my life cuz my father at one time was a fireman and a dispatcher for Dawson and even in my parents seperation my mother has always kept a scanner at her house I can back up Captain Pattersons claim tht the POLICE are always quick to respond the DSPD is always consistently quick to respond to a scene ....HOWEVER....the Dawson Rescue Squad is another issue. maybe not now cuz I have been away from Dawson for a couple yrs and I cant say for sure how their response time is now but I remember many many many calls for Dawson Squad 3 where it seemed as if no one was ever gonna respond. In fact one case in particular I remember very well cuz I listened to the whole thing break down on the scanner was when an individual i will not mention out of respect for his family had a heart attack I remember Cheif Crider was very prompt to the scene and I remember the Cheif practically begging for help to dispatch and dispatch continuously calling for Squad 3 personnel to respond and the outcome of the situation was they were simply too late. I would be more than glad in private to discuss the identity of the deceased with Captain Patterson if he wishes to pull the response time but you cant lay blame on the Police for the lousy response times of the Squad. THat being said Mr Matthews who is on the squad has usually always across from my family on and I can also confirm tht the minute a call goes out for the squad tht man is out his driveway before the second call but u cant expect one man to do everything. I also have had a history of run ins myself with law enforcement during my years of substance abuse and before i got sober I would have most likely been one to trash tlk the cops too. But now tht I am a father myself and live a life of recovery I credit the Dawson Police for not only never enabling me to continue to destroy myself but many many times when they slapped those cuffs on me and threw me in the back of tht cruiser they saved my life. I have had the opportunity to get clean and be a father cuz of those "smart ass cops" and I will be sure my daughter thanks them one day when she is grown and never had to see tht side of daddy. I say if u have a problem with DSPD try moving to a bigger city where the number of units is much greater and the experience is less personel...otherwise be thankful u live in a community tht cares enuff to have 2 or 3 on duty at all times.
Well, for starters. Mr. matthews is not on the squad anymore so, thats one thing your wrong about. And second, everybody knows who you are and what you've done. So, you can stop trying to kiss up to the "smartass cops." Your just trying to get on the good side of them. Futhermore, I have never heard about this so called accident either.And I guarantee you that if it happened here it would have already been a topic. Dawson Springs has more gossip than anything town I've ever seen!
really

Owensboro, KY

#25 Nov 4, 2010
I can't believe how people talk about others on here really. They are here to help the community. Police, rescue workers, firemen, and paramedics are overworked, underpaid, and apparently under appreciated. If you think you can do a better job, go apply.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 4, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for starters. Mr. matthews is not on the squad anymore so, thats one thing your wrong about. And second, everybody knows who you are and what you've done. So, you can stop trying to kiss up to the "smartass cops." Your just trying to get on the good side of them. Futhermore, I have never heard about this so called accident either.And I guarantee you that if it happened here it would have already been a topic. Dawson Springs has more gossip than anything town I've ever seen!
well 1st off lol like i said i been outta town for a couple yrs so i was not aware mr. matthews was no longer on the squad and it was not an accident i was reffering to it was a heart attack and the man was an employees for the police station if u just need to know and as for wht i have done ...what..so i got a long history of Alcohol intoxication , disorderly conduct, and some drug charges all due to substance abuse which is no longer a part of my life if u know of anything worse than tht plz enlighten me and I am not kissing up to anyone I simply tell it LIKE IT Is ...sorry u u have a problem with the truth as it out weighs ur "rumors" ..see productive responsible citizens appreciate service providing officials it is not considered brown nosing when giving them their due...dont be mad cuz I am not a miserable cancer on society such as u seem to be

Since: Oct 09

Ballsack, NY

#27 Nov 5, 2010
Captain Patterson DSPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, plainly put....... people hate cops until they need them. Enough said.
Jill

Crofton, KY

#28 Nov 13, 2010
J-D-V-322 wrote:
<quoted text>
well 1st off lol like i said i been outta town for a couple yrs so i was not aware mr. matthews was no longer on the squad and it was not an accident i was reffering to it was a heart attack and the man was an employees for the police station if u just need to know and as for wht i have done ...what..so i got a long history of Alcohol intoxication , disorderly conduct, and some drug charges all due to substance abuse which is no longer a part of my life if u know of anything worse than tht plz enlighten me and I am not kissing up to anyone I simply tell it LIKE IT Is ...sorry u u have a problem with the truth as it out weighs ur "rumors" ..see productive responsible citizens appreciate service providing officials it is not considered brown nosing when giving them their due...dont be mad cuz I am not a miserable cancer on society such as u seem to be
Josh I am glad you are sober now I think that is great but just want to let you know J. Matthews is no longer on the squad because he was ask to step down.
Telly

United States

#30 Nov 13, 2010
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh I am glad you are sober now I think that is great but just want to let you know J. Matthews is no longer on the squad because he was ask to step down.
Why was he asked to step down?
cookies

Hawesville, KY

#31 Nov 13, 2010
Don't break the law and you don't have to worry about the cops. I have been stopped by the cops and they were nothing but polite and professional to me
Josh Vinson

Henderson, KY

#32 Nov 14, 2010
Josh Vinson, let me tell u one thing, u fuckin kiss ass. Quit being a BITCH. Thats exaclty what u are. U are fake as fuck. U haven't quit doing shit and if u have, u are definately not living right. You get mad about people bringing up the past, yet, u get on here and bash CARL SISK over a fight that happened 13 years ago. He since, has moved on with his life, and has become a family man, something u don't know shit about. Why can't you let the past stay in the past? You expect everyone on here to do the same for you, but, you wanna down-grade a man who knows nothing of this HATEFUL site. If you knew anything about the law, you would know that they HATE snitches and a kiss ass for that matter. Are you trying to become a cop? It looks like to me, you are. I'm sorry, but, I can't get over the fact, you wanna play "Good Little Boy" and bring up "Bad Pasts". Well, if you wanna play that game, we will. Cuz, I really don't give a fuck about anybody getting on here humiliating others, cuz, anyone who does, aint worth a penny in my book. You say, What Goes Around, Comes Aroumd, well, you are DAMN RIGHT BUDDY.
Red

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Nov 17, 2010
Maybe the reason why Dawson Springs doesn't "need" any cops is because the cops are doing such a great job!:) Ever thought of it that way?
josh

Owensboro, KY

#34 Nov 18, 2010
why was matthews asked to step down as far as i evr knew tht man never slept for being of service to this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kerri leshea king, jennings, scott 4 hr Nebi 5
Clayton Quisenberry 5 hr Rattlesnake Pete 22
Wal-Mart 14 hr Mlk 2
Dispersed camping (25 ft towable) Thu wooper6 3
Wesley Thomas Thu The victims mom 3
Allison Porker Jan 17 Women 2
Josh Boyd Jan 17 Cerious 7

Dawson Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance