Orange, VA

#1 Mar 11, 2012
is a liar and adrug addict dont b fooled by all her shir she tells u
needtoknow

Mattoon, IL

#2 Mar 18, 2012
lilmisscrazy wrote:
is a liar and adrug addict dont b fooled by all her shir she tells u
that's nothing knew. Hell she got kids by 3 different men and her husband mike is so blinded by her petty bull shit or he knows and is just staying cuz of his kids.. but hell she's been around and back more than once .. id b afraid id catch sumthing from her
showmemom

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2012
She ain't no different than her friend Christina stallins or Latham which ever she is trying to use this week just another big fat liar too!!
. .

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2012
showmemom wrote:
She ain't no different than her friend Christina stallins or Latham which ever she is trying to use this week just another big fat liar too!!
Which Latham you talking about?
. .

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2012
Never mind. What's up with that Christina Latham gurl now days?
Anonymous

Orange, VA

#7 Mar 19, 2012
she talks a good game but that game u'll get her ass beat like it would b a challenge Mikey'd have to do it 4 her
. .

White Plains, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Do you know Christina Latham?
knowsbest!

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2012
lilmisscrazy wrote:
she talks a good game but that game u'll get her ass beat like it would b a challenge Mikey'd have to do it 4 her
I've seen Bekah in action more than once! She will get the best of you!! Beware!! She can talk mad and can back it all up!!
whatever

Barrington, IL

#10 Mar 19, 2012
She may back that ass up so but she can also get that ass beat........ all Mikey will do is work that's all he does..
Bumble Bee

Newaygo, MI

#11 Mar 20, 2012
kinda funny the last two posts were both from IL! carrying on a conversation with ourselves are we?
whatever

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Bumble Bee wrote:
kinda funny the last two posts were both from IL! carrying on a conversation with ourselves are we?
WHAT?? BEE,,DON'T UNDERSTAND?????
Bumble Bee

Newaygo, MI

#13 Mar 20, 2012
then obviously your just as dumb!!
knowsbest!

Valparaiso, IN

#14 Mar 21, 2012
Bumble Bee wrote:
then obviously your just as dumb!!
I'm not whatever! May be because I'm posting from a cell phone! They may be also! So bumble bee you r dumb for assuming! Hope you feel like an ass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kandace Ford 3 hr Kandis ford 23
elizabeth jones Robinson johnston what ever 15 hr Claude Balls 13
Angie Hillman Sat Passe 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Update 771
Jim Siebert Fri Tony 2
Misty Fields Apr 27 the truth 1
Midget girl with no teeth (Sep '16) Apr 27 Misty Fields 6

Dawson Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawson Springs Mortgages