houhdugod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

so whatever happend to josh morris??? i mean one minute hes down at the square with some girl all over her and now hes gone its crazy but i bet that girls happy that he aint around her nomore haha if i was her i know i would be expecally the way people say he treats her
josh morris

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

houhdugod wrote:
so whatever happend to josh morris??? i mean one minute hes down at the square with some girl all over her and now hes gone its crazy but i bet that girls happy that he aint around her nomore haha if i was her i know i would be expecally the way people say he treats her
haha im pleased to see someone noticed i was gone i was in the carolinas trinna get away from this hell hole hahaha i was acctually pretty nice to her and she hated to see me go
alicia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Actually I wasn't happy that he left
alicia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Oh and he didnt even treat me bad
hhoooebjudbhdueb gd

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

I know Alicia very well and I know how much she cared about this boy so I know that she didnt want him to go when he did and for everybody who thinks he treated her bad then prove it cuz she seems to think he treated her good and he probably did so stay out of their lifes
lol

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Hahahhaa this is funny I don't know either one of them but guys are all jerks and you can't sit there and tell me that you treated this girl good there ain't no way and I seen y'all at the square when I'm driving past there yall really need to get a room nobody wants to see you all over her like that
who cares

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

yeah well guess what, your a jerk off
josh morris

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Accually it couldnt have been us all over each other cuz only thing we done was she scratched my back and if you dont know me dont judge me i dont judge you or anyone else
alicia

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

This is so stupid y'all need to get a life and stay out of mine and Joshs business
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Yall k ow it Dawson ppl like to start sh*t.
alicia.

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

This was forever ago dee now I could absolutely care less about josh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dawson Springs Forum right now

Search the Dawson Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min dave 146,138
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 43 min thispost1912 1,011
new room at school 5 hr western4ever 75
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr but now 81,566
I rate Tue joe 1
The new Mr. President Tue Anon 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Ricky Noya 16,114
•••
•••
•••
Dawson Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dawson Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••