Never again

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

You know, it is really sad how hospitality and good service have gone down the drain. I understand that each business is responsible for the people they choose to represent them, but those they choose don't understand how they represent their city. I will never visit this city again! I came for my son's ball tournament, and decided to drive the extra few miles into Dawson to get supper on our way home. I went to Hardees where not only was I never spoken to when I arrived at the window, but after waiting there for 10 min, seeing the one girl scratching her head and then touching the food wrappers and the manager coughing in her hand! Gross! So I get a refund, and go to Pizza hut across the street, only to be told they were "out of everything" and could only sell me one item. We left there, and found a Subway right down the road, and guess what? Out of bread and tea! Really?? These places represented your city so well, I will never want to come back and will tell anyone that will listen to not go there either! Maybe these local business will take notice that the only thing these places had going on, was that they had warm bodies there. Way to go!
justsayin

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Next time go south on 82 a few miles to the Back Porch in Shellman. They cannot be beat. Steak and seafood menu at night and lunch buffet 7 days a week.
From Dawson

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

You must have come at a bad time. The restaurants in Dawson are not that bad anymore. We have Mexican, Chinese, Subway, Hardee's, Pizza Hut, a completely new McDonalds, and a new Fox's Pizza. It's a shame that you are going tO tell everyone to not come here especially since the next town with food is 20-25 minutes away...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min Synergy 52,174
Title I Meeting Tue Reginald Sweet 2
Man arrested third time for stalking (Jul '09) Aug 16 former friend 29
Chicken dinners! Boiled Peanuts SAUSAGE DOGS! Aug 14 SOME OF THE BEST ... 1
Augusta Commissioners begin city administrator ... Jul 30 albie 2
Brooks County body identified Jul 26 posteraro 1
white acre peas (Jun '10) Jul 21 Beth Rode 16

Search the Dawson Forum:
•••
•••
Dawson Dating

more search filters

less search filters