Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Joshua wrote:
I work there now. Keesa is the person in charge of the hiring and Vickie is in carhge of HR. They will help you and get you an answer. They have some sweet positions where you actually work from home which is what I do. My boss Phil always makes sure we are taken care of
Can you tell me more about the online positions how do I apply for these types of positions.
Candie

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I think that Teleperformance is a wonderful place to work, how long have you been working for this company.
TP 4 never

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Keesa, like so many others at TP, is cool until she doesn't like you. Then, nothing you can do or say will change her mind. TP needs to learn the difference between personal and work relationships.
jessica fuller

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

MPB wrote:
Calltech is not a professional company by any means. The training sucks, the changing your hours without notice sucks, and one office person in particular really sucks (Ms. V). I was happy at the time when I was hired but shortly after, I realized it wasn't the place for me. To all who are still there trying, Good Luck and God Bless!!
i have an interview tuesday and i need help with the interview process and help on reading the skit they give ou on the interview..last time i didn tget the job becuz they said i read to fast and i stumbled over a couple of words
jessica fuller

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

TP 4 never wrote:
Keesa, like so many others at TP, is cool until she doesn't like you. Then, nothing you can do or say will change her mind. TP needs to learn the difference between personal and work relationships.
i need help with the interview process my interview is on tuesday and i need help eith getting through the skit part at the begining that always messes me up becuz this will be my second interview
Advice

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

If you can't pass the verbal assessment you shouldn't continue to apply.
sexiblac

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

I was fired 9/24/2012 cuz justin lane says I wasn't using my csp.he lied and told murphy he spoke with me numerous of time.when he told that lie I looked at him like he was crazy.early that day I seen justin and murphy talking and looking at me.for some reason I felt weird.they didn't say anything to me until 54 minutes til I was scheduled to clock out.11pm.very UNperfectional.overall I loved the job just couldn't stand justin ugly ass.I was the first person he terminated.if anybody still works there ask him who was the first person he terminated.my initials are R.M.oh by the way he had just became a supervisor.YES I WOULD GO BACK BUT I WOULD CHOOSE A DIFFERENT SUPERVISOR.GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLY
SCa

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I knew of someone with the initials R Mct.. People learn to use MyCSP when their in training. If you had to be told more than once I'm surprised you made it to production. Also, people usually don't get fired unless they aren't performing in metrics. My advice from agent to prior-agent is try harder next time. I never had justin as a supervisor but from what I hear from the agents on his team who I'm friends with, he's one awesome supervisor.
red

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

I know exactly who R.M is.we were in training together.There was a lot of talk about what happen.from what was said the plan was to get rid of u and another person that was on his team from our training class.it was planned and alot of prople knew that.when R.M got fired the truth had came out and the other girl went to Mrs.V. Anyways all I can say is that I'm glad my sup ain't nothing like justin.He dont know how to be a sup.I will quit before I have him as a sup.
SCa

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

If there planning to get rid of someone its most likely because they lack the skills necessary to succeed. It doesn't look like there were any repercussions from the pre-meditated termination. Additionally, going to Vickie is only a waste of time if someone is getting or going to get terminated. GA is a "work at will" state. Just because your humored with disciplinary write-ups before termination doesn't mean your safe from being fired any given day for any single instance.

While there are a lot of supervisors I would hate to work with, Justin is definitely not one of them. Going by your posts you must have started working there recently, which is OK. It does however make your judgement premature and insignificant. You have not been there long enough or undergone change enough to know what makes a good supervisor and one who makes ill-decisions. Take it from someone who has been working there years, Justin is in the top 5 supervisors.

Pay: Training starts out at $7.25 for approximately 4 weeks. When you start production you begin making $9.25. Any raise after that will likely be due to promotion.

Hours: You will by default be scheduled 8.5 hours a day with a 30 minute lunch, and 2 15 minute breaks (paid breaks). There is plenty of opportunity for overtime.

Environment: Stress is someone you will come across daily. Either due to new policies or last-minute changes in the call flow. Most supervisors are helpful on an administrative level but few enjoy assisting with call/floor support. There time is better spent with following a flawed call observation policy that results in bottom, middle, and top performers being terminated. This doesn't go without saying that those terminated may just be unable to sustain good performance.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/atlanta/985387...
garrett

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Wow wrote:
Yeah, it sucks out here...I've been here for 5 yrs, and it's by far the worst place I've ever worked...I'm a supervisor, and we get treated like everyone else....Steer clear guys....find something else
Is there anyway you could help me get a job or atleast an interview there? ive put in an application but I haven't heard back and im in desperate need of work.
JLM

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I worked at Teleperformance from January 2011 to April 2012. I was fired because of 24 hour resolution. Something that was beyond my control.....but my problem didn't end there. I was getting unemployment until Teleperformance appealed to take it away and unfortunately they were successful. They said that the reasons that the customer was calling back due to my negligence which was a blatant lie. For six months I've tried to appeal over and over again but I lost all the appeals and now I have to repay the unemployment benefits that I received before this whole nightmare started.
sunshine

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

SCa wrote:
I knew of someone with the initials R Mct.. People learn to use MyCSP when their in training. If you had to be told more than once I'm surprised you made it to production. Also, people usually don't get fired unless they aren't performing in metrics. My advice from agent to prior-agent is try harder next time. I never had justin as a supervisor but from what I hear from the agents on his team who I'm friends with, he's one awesome supervisor.
Worked at Teleprformance for 5 years, started when they where doing DSL for bellsouth. Loved DSL with bellsouth, less stressful and we got yearly raises.Currenlty with ATT mobility the job gives you great experience that many companies look for in an employeee, but for starting agents the pay sucks 9.25 and no more raises you may get sales commission but thats if all your metrics are good for 3 months and that rarely happens, they will change your schedule without notice, you get benefit time of 48 hrs a year which can only be used with approval which mostly is hard to get. They dont care if you have a funeral to go to or are sick your ass better be to work or you will receive a point. Teleperformance only allow you to get 6 points, this is moslty issued when your absent or tardy. If you get 6 points you are fired and one point takes 3 months to roll off. Not only will you get fired for points, but each time you fall below expectations for your metrics;which consist of following mycsp, troubleshooting, assurance, saying the call script correclty, your hold time, your wrap up time, monits, your tone, correct call flow, and sales percentage;you will be written up and you have bout three write ups for each area. This can cause you to get fired within a week. Also it is true that the upper staff keep who they like...thats how i felt i stayed around so long. They do not allow parttime anymore you are reqired to work a 8 hr shift...if you miss a day they expect you to make it up, but you still get 1 point. Rarely would you get time off or two consecutive days off, but you will have two days off a week and a 30 min lunch with two 15 min breaks, dont go over break you get wrote up, dont go over lunch you get wrote up or have to make up time. You have to be very flexible this job is constanlty changing and you will get wrote up for changes you havent been trained on properly. Finally, if you chose to work here i only recommend it for the experience, but other wise the pay sucks, better off working at ATT store, employees are treated like dirt (unless they like you, and many people that have been supervisor have been fired or demoted back to the phone), supervisors really dont make any more than the agents, they are on salary of 23,000 which aint shit, an agent can make more than a supervisor by doing overtime, and many of the veteran agents from DSL they have fired or done wrong b/c they make more than the provided pay, this job is really not worth the stress, for 9.25 you better off working at a grocery store, being a server, or mcdonalds. Also if they want you fired you will get fired for something.
sunshine

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Chris wrote:
I think that there should be an investigation about the way teleperformance here in Albany Georgia handles their "workers". Several people have had complaints about how Teleperformance has hired many people to work for their company and promised dates that the workers will begin their training. That date has come and gone and no one has heard anything further about a near date of work. This is so completely unprofessional and what is worst it that this comapny has given start dates of work and due to their lies has ruined alot of families financially. I wish I could sue!!!
I AGREE!!

Worked at Teleprformance for 5 years, started when they where doing DSL for bellsouth. Loved DSL with bellsouth, less stressful and we got yearly raises.Currenlty with ATT mobility the job gives you great experience that many companies look for in an employeee, but for starting agents the pay sucks 9.25 and no more raises you may get sales commission but thats if all your metrics are good for 3 months and that rarely happens, they will change your schedule without notice, you get benefit time of 48 hrs a year which can only be used with approval which mostly is hard to get. They dont care if you have a funeral to go to or are sick your ass better be to work or you will receive a point. Teleperformance only allow you to get 6 points, this is moslty issued when your absent or tardy. If you get 6 points you are fired and one point takes 3 months to roll off. Not only will you get fired for points, but each time you fall below expectations for your metrics;which consist of following mycsp, troubleshooting, assurance, saying the call script correclty, your hold time, your wrap up time, monits, your tone, correct call flow, and sales percentage;you will be written up and you have bout three write ups for each area. This can cause you to get fired within a week. Also it is true that the upper staff keep who they like...thats how i felt i stayed around so long. They do not allow parttime anymore you are reqired to work a 8 hr shift...if you miss a day they expect you to make it up, but you still get 1 point. Rarely would you get time off or two consecutive days off, but you will have two days off a week and a 30 min lunch with two 15 min breaks, dont go over break you get wrote up, dont go over lunch you get wrote up or have to make up time. You have to be very flexible this job is constanlty changing and you will get wrote up for changes you havent been trained on properly. Finally, if you chose to work here i only recommend it for the experience, but other wise the pay sucks, better off working at ATT store, employees are treated like dirt (unless they like you, and many people that have been supervisor have been fired or demoted back to the phone), supervisors really dont make any more than the agents, they are on salary of 23,000 which aint shit, an agent can make more than a supervisor by doing overtime, and many of the veteran agents from DSL they have fired or done wrong b/c they make more than the provided pay, this job is really not worth the stress, for 9.25 you better off working at a grocery store, being a server, or mcdonalds. Also if they want you fired you will get fired for something.
sunshine

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

F*** TELEPERFRMANCE!!! and no i aint get fire, i left for more money on they a**. When they find out i put 2 weeks notice in they tried to fire me, but i aint give f*** if they did cause i had another job on they a**....getting paid twice as much and used them as a good reference. When I did my 2 weeks notice they told me i couldnt come back because I had more than 6 points so i kinda quit...and me having more han 6 points shows that they keep who they want and fire who they dont like. An i aint never have to f*** or suck for that i think my looks did the job. So if you are a attractive female or male you pretty much got it made in this corporation. Its a about who you know, who wanna f*** you, and who in their is your "so called" friends hopefully its someone in management our your a** is f***ed.
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Very unprofessional place of business. New management needed
Nameless

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I was at Teleperformance for 3 whole days. Got sick, which was beyond my control. Vicki is a snake , very rude. Said I couldn't come back to work caused I missed one freaking day. Guess she wanted me to get everyone else sick. They should give people some lead way in sickness. But no.
ALEX

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Candie wrote:
<quoted text> Can you tell me more about the online positions how do I apply for these types of positions.
MIGHT NOT BE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BUT BE CAREFUL THEY WILL MAKE YOU SIGN PAPERS WITH OUT GIVING YOU NOTHING BACK AND AUTOMATICALLY WILL REFUSED TO YOUR RIGHTS AND BE OME A SLAVE OF THE 21ST CENTURY IF I WULD KNEW I WONT WASTE MY TIME THE YWANT YOU BUT THE PAY AT LEAST IN MÉXICO IS 1/3 OF WHAT I USED TO MAKE IN CANADA FOR ANOTHER COMPANY WHICH WAS 1500DLLS AND 3% FOR MONEY COLLECTED AND HERE IS NOT EVEN 800USD IF THEY GIVE YOU THE BOUNUS THEY SET A RIDICULOS CONDITION TO GET IT AND THE ENVIORONMENT IS FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT LIKE ACTIVE JOBS JUST STTING DOW BUT IF TAT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BE MY GUESS I STOP BEING A SLAVE IN MY OWN COUNTRY FOR CHEAP COMPANIES THAT ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER AND FREE TAX FOR 5 TO 10 YEARS WE NEED REAL PEOLE ON THE COMAPNIES NOT JUST PEOPLE TO OCUPAID A PLACE TO SAY i BELONG OR i AM PART OF, IT IS NOTICED ON IMMIGRANTS ONLY 1ST AND 3TH GENERATION EVERY WHERE i HAVE BEEN.

UST THINK AND ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE JOB OTHER WISE YOU MIGHT LOOSE A BETTER ONE
Inquiring Mind

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

I just submitted an application, if this company is really as bad as you all are stating it to be then I just made a big f***ing mistake.
uh oh

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I just got hired and I got my training coming up next month....from what y'all saying I know who to stay away from and to keep to myself...I have read Vicki the hr manager name toooo many times up here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of90
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dawson Discussions

Search the Dawson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min rename 47,393
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 16 hr Paris 2,036
Ben Hill Co. VFD hosts water drive Jul 6 Get educated 3
white acre peas (Jun '10) Jul 2 corn 15
Man arrested third time for stalking (Jul '09) Jul 1 screwed it up 26
Darton State College Jun 23 hmmm 2
Albany Regional Online Yardsale (Jul '07) Jun 22 Angelyn Hughes 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dawson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000