Call Tech formerly Teleperformance
Meeee

United States

#22 Mar 9, 2011
I got fired for job abandonment. All my fault. I did get a bad write up because a guy had a POTS issue and I was a DSL agent and couldn't fix it. It wasn't my fault he called the wrong number. I felt a little shit on that the company would allow that to go against me. He was mad that his land line wasn't working, and I did a warm transfer to POTS. He got even madder that I couldn't fix it. After that, I didn't really feel the same about my job. Other than that, monitors liked my work, and I got great surveys. There are lots of people who are disciplined enough to work there for years. Thank God for them, and thank God that there is a job for them to go to!
MPB

Valdosta, GA

#23 Mar 14, 2011
Calltech is not a professional company by any means. The training sucks, the changing your hours without notice sucks, and one office person in particular really sucks (Ms. V). I was happy at the time when I was hired but shortly after, I realized it wasn't the place for me. To all who are still there trying, Good Luck and God Bless!!
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Mar 16, 2011
www.jobvent.com

check out Calltech and teleperformace on their site
James

Portland, OR

#25 Mar 21, 2011
I recently lost my job at teleperformance, needless to say there was no reason why I was fired. All that was said was violation of company policy. This has to be the most sorry company I have ever worked for. I really think something should be done about this. I think Vickie is like a little kid trying to run a company, feeney as well. There is alot to be thought about here.
Lad

Albany, GA

#26 Mar 23, 2011
what eactly do they do (work-wise) out there?...i want to work from my home...let me know at [email protected]
Rlee

Snellville, GA

#27 Apr 1, 2011
Does anyone know the number to the corporate office for teleperformance?
Marissa

United States

#28 Apr 6, 2011
Thats what's up do you know when they will do re hires
vontesha

Tifton, GA

#29 Jun 14, 2011
How do I get in contact with them
vontesha

Tifton, GA

#30 Jun 15, 2011
How can I call them
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Jun 16, 2011
Let me get this straight....you guys want to work for a technical and custom service oriented company and dont know how to use google to look up information?

Please stop trying NOW then as you will not work there for long

http://www.teleperformance.com/Home.aspx

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/st...
strawberri

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#32 Jun 17, 2011
Well I worked at Calltech for a while and I actually enjoyed it. Sorry that some people have had bad experiences, but it actually helped me. You basically set your own work hours..which they work around school schedules as well. And they give a lot of lead way, which some people get fired for taking advantage of it. You must do your job because you are monitored!
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Jun 20, 2011
Hmm....I knew a Strawberri that worked there many years ago. She was tall and red and sexy. Wish I knew where she was at now......
justamisfit

Ocilla, GA

#34 Jun 23, 2011
I worked at Calltech and at one point I loved my job, then they pointed me for being out with a dr excuse. I found I was a diabetic. Then I had a bad cold they told me come anyways, I did but do you know how hard it is to work on the phone when you can barely talk? Any the building was soooo cold I took a blanket to work everyday. And Glenna and her husband was the meaniest back stabbing people I ever knew. And customers would curse you out cause they was tired of people claiming they was in outages simply cause they didnt no their job. And if you needed to go to the restroom you was told wait 30 min then go, well what is that?? I worked 6 mo came on my days off came back when I just got home to cover calls, did as I was told,.Then got sick and they didnt want me. I had many good call monitorings and still have the certifics. I wanted to rehire and was told no rehires. I never heard of the work at home division they have now till I seen a posting, that sure beats a guy walking the floor telling you your on a long call which you just got on and have good call times yet he's riding your ass. When you tell a caller ok click on the start button and they say wheres that at you no this call might be longer then 3 minutes. I felt the customer deserved first call resulation and not excuses just to get off the phone. I cant tell you how many calls I got from people who was really mad cause someone had just hung up on them. I dont see how they let workers do this, but seems customers was never first is was all about call time. And workers never mattered even the guy who wrote many programs they used was fired. The place is a joke. I'm glad it seems glena is gone! Thats a evil witch and her followers too!
justamisfit

Ocilla, GA

#35 Jun 23, 2011
Mike wrote:
Let me get this straight....you guys want to work for a technical and custom service oriented company and dont know how to use google to look up information?
Please stop trying NOW then as you will not work there for long
http://www.teleperformance.com/Home.aspx
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/st...
I agree! If they cant google they screwed and wont make it out of training or on the floor. However, they can act like many there and just tell people they in outage and hang up so people like me can get cursed out when the customer calls back.
Dae

Marietta, GA

#36 Jul 6, 2011
Listen, to me people I decided not to apply at this place just seeking part-time work after reading all the negative comments about ct/pt I will not waste my time. Please everyone call and write to the Department of Labor, they need to know whats going on here in Albany, Ga. I will let them know according to all your comments posted. Lets make teleperformance a better place to work, start by getting rid of the bad seeds and all the dark corruption. All these comments need to be sent to the Department of Labor ASAP.!!!!! Let get it started. We can make a difference.
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Jul 7, 2011
These comments are NOTHING. Being I worked there, I seen LOTS of people come and go. Everyone does and did complaint to DoL and it never not once has done any good. You cant imagine how may unemployment claims CT/TP go through with DOL and trust me, DOL tracks it but still nothing is ever done.

Bottom line, while it sounds immoral to us as a company would traditionally work, the rules for call centers that NATURALLY have a high turn over are different.

While CT/TP is damn near the WORST company on earth to work for, they make sure they stay on the legal side of the fence.

Sadly enough they tip toe on the grey side from time to time but they are still legal. However, the mighty greed of the dollar always outweighs the fact of how they SHOULD handle situations and employees. But in DOL's eyes, they are legal so nothing is never done no matter now many complaints they recieve.

Trust me, Ive been down that road and seen A LOT of others go down it also.

As for letting them know about our comments, let me tell you what happened with that last time. Someone a long time ago found the company on www.jobvent.com and it spread through the job site like wildfire. IT tried to suppress it by making it a blocked domain through work but they could not control what people said online at home. So eventually the company (CT at the time) had Jobvent wipe EVERYTHING off their site that was negative about the company. This is no BS. I was there when all this happened. Employees were telling everything and dropping names left and right and it all got deleted and eventually it died down and was forgotten about

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38 Jul 15, 2011
I was wondering if your still working for them at home??
Joshua wrote:
I work there now. Keesa is the person in charge of the hiring and Vickie is in carhge of HR. They will help you and get you an answer. They have some sweet positions where you actually work from home which is what I do. My boss Phil always makes sure we are taken care of

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39 Jul 15, 2011
i'm also diabetic and lost my job and have alot of good call reports from there still. But I really miss the work. It was something I enjoyed. Yes some could be bosy but thats in anyplace. I found if I did my job and stayed out of all the talk I did well.
justamisfit wrote:
I worked at Calltech and at one point I loved my job, then they pointed me for being out with a dr excuse. I found I was a diabetic. Then I had a bad cold they told me come anyways, I did but do you know how hard it is to work on the phone when you can barely talk? Any the building was soooo cold I took a blanket to work everyday. And Glenna and her husband was the meaniest back stabbing people I ever knew. And customers would curse you out cause they was tired of people claiming they was in outages simply cause they didnt no their job. And if you needed to go to the restroom you was told wait 30 min then go, well what is that?? I worked 6 mo came on my days off came back when I just got home to cover calls, did as I was told,.Then got sick and they didnt want me. I had many good call monitorings and still have the certifics. I wanted to rehire and was told no rehires. I never heard of the work at home division they have now till I seen a posting, that sure beats a guy walking the floor telling you your on a long call which you just got on and have good call times yet he's riding your ass. When you tell a caller ok click on the start button and they say wheres that at you no this call might be longer then 3 minutes. I felt the customer deserved first call resulation and not excuses just to get off the phone. I cant tell you how many calls I got from people who was really mad cause someone had just hung up on them. I dont see how they let workers do this, but seems customers was never first is was all about call time. And workers never mattered even the guy who wrote many programs they used was fired. The place is a joke. I'm glad it seems glena is gone! Thats a evil witch and her followers too!
Wise

Apache Junction, AZ

#40 Jul 16, 2011
I worked at Calltech for almost 3 years, I also enjoyed the work. I didn't like the politics that went along with the job.

Anyone who has ever been fired must have not been in a cliq, if your friends with a few supervisors than you can survive for the long haul.
Christin

Albany, GA

#41 Sep 26, 2011
Keesa is very tacky and unprofessional. How do you want people being interviewed to be professionally dressed and you get to run around in too little polos and khaki pants? She needs a lesson on business dress. She was also late for conducting interviews when I went.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part of Albany was a military base Aug 21 Will Dockery 3
Rideshare Aug 2 Cloudy 1
News Albany Doctor indicted for sexual assault (Feb '10) Jun '16 Just Saying 6
Superior Creek Lodge Jun '16 Just Saying 2
Dawson's local restaraunts (Jun '12) Jun '16 Will Dockery 4
News Clarence Carter on stage May '16 Will Dockery 1
Cinderella Peanut Butter (Dec '06) Aug '15 Landon McAllister 35

Dawson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance