County Commissioners will vote on pit...

County Commissioners will vote on pit bulls in Dawson

There are 1 comment on the WALB-TV Albany story from Feb 1, 2012, titled County Commissioners will vote on pit bulls in Dawson. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

If you live in Terrell County, owning a pit bull might cost you a lot more. County Commissioners will vote on a dangerous dog ordinance later Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

dog owner

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
1st I want to im sorry for whatu happen to those sheets. 2nd I realized that pits is the top subject in any case dealing with attacks but why do all dog owners (with pit) have to suffer. Okay, why not have higher fines if the dog(s)have isn't contain properly or remove from the owners . To easy, let's make money off these ppl. Another way for dawson to rake in money. Lol, sad. In other words let's force them to remove the dog(s) out of dawson. Its bigger issues than dogs in terrible county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walgreens Nov 30 Crystal 19
News Woman arrested for online prostitution (Jan '14) Nov 21 Fkfo 2
nicolas maness (Nov '12) Nov 15 Awww 3
black girls tribbing (Mar '13) Nov '17 Sweetpuss44 33
News Most Wanted: September 2017 Clover Avenue murder Oct '17 Truth 1
News Body found at Lowndes High may not be homicide ... (Jan '13) Oct '17 Southern 269
News Joseph Gaskin, man found dead Oct '17 2closeforcomfort 3

Dawson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawson Mortgages