Mcdowell County Sheriffs Make Drug Bust

Posted in the Davy Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
swine flu

Rupert, WV

#1 Apr 30, 2009
WELCH--- McDowell County Sheriff's Deputies make a drug bust, Thursday afternoon.
26 year old Brandon Jackson was arrested.

He is charged with possesion of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.

Deputies executed a search warrant at Jackson's house.

They found 100 thousand dollars worth of drugs there, including Marijuana, Cocaine, Oxycontin and Hydrocodone.

Several firearms were also found at the home.

Jackson is being held on an 80 thousand dollar bond.

Deputies say tips from the community led to the arrest today.
who knows

Bluefield, WV

#2 Apr 30, 2009
F*ckin RATS
1 post removed
way to go

Lerona, WV

#4 May 1, 2009
It's about time they arrested him, hope they get the rest of his drug buddies that's selling for him. What you going to do when they come for you?
Good for him

Oakvale, WV

#5 May 1, 2009
That's great news! Still have a lot of low life trash to go. Davy will be empty!
jack

Mooresville, NC

#6 May 1, 2009
Hey, glad some people still love Davy. I was raised there and was a wild child but it was booze and beer and maybe reckless driving but nothing hard. I know that was wrong but I did it. The kids today have worse problems so I can't always want to bash them. Give everyone a chance until they prove different.
Insider

Rupert, WV

#7 May 1, 2009
There's more warrants to be served and more arrests coming. Watch your backs dealers in the Davy area. We're coming for you and we won't stop till we get you.
LOL

Rupert, WV

#8 May 1, 2009
Brandon is a worthless piece of shit. LOL
1 post removed
yea were watching

Rupert, WV

#10 May 1, 2009
I hope the dope dries us and you all go through withdrawals a die! LOL
yea were watching

Rupert, WV

#11 May 1, 2009
I hope the dope dries up and you all go through withdrawals and die! LOL
watching

Bluefield, WV

#12 May 1, 2009
well all they have to do is check the black car hes always in with jm
way to go

Rupert, WV

#13 May 1, 2009
since bj went to jail, all the traffic seems to be on the other side of the road at ak's house. if you need cocaine or oxycotin, just go to ak's house and purchase it from the drug dealers hanging out there or if you want to just have somewhere to hang out, that's the place. it's the white and green house across the bridge that ak owns.
who knows

Bluefield, WV

#14 May 1, 2009
If yall really want all the drug dealers gone you old people need to stop giveing these young boys your drugs to sell for you cause ur all to scared to do it urself. And if you gotta a problem with B or JM bring it to them. Stop hiding behind ur computers and say it to them. B will b back soon and you can!!!!!!!!! Yall talk about helping ur community, well you need to start at the fire depart. first, get some f*cken water in there.
bryan thompson

Bluefield, WV

#15 May 1, 2009
all yall old people and who ever is talking sh*it dnt even really know wat ut talking bout u watch the news and find something to come on here talking sh*t..Well yall are full of sh*t and need to get a life because you older peoples generation set a real good example...i mean im 17 and its not really that hard to get in my grand mothers med cabbinet..Get off ur lazy as* and lock ur meds up...and how the fu*k yall going to get on here judging people...thats not cool..everybody that said sh*it about brandon yall wouldnt go to his face and say sh*t..and 90% of the people up there talking stuff is feining for a boxin or something so let god judge people and keep yall's fuc*kin mouth shut...okay gotcha
bryan thompson

Bluefield, WV

#16 May 1, 2009
and come the fu**k on there isn't any dope at ak's house there is to many kids runing around....
LOL

Rupert, WV

#17 May 2, 2009
I hope all of you O.D. and DIE!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Watching

Rupert, WV

#18 May 2, 2009
How do you think S.M. died? B.H. gave him something that was of higher purity than he was used to. S.M. thought it was the same old weak shit that B.H. usually gives him. B.H. sure knows how to get rid of "trouble".
Silly Children

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 2, 2009
bryan thompson wrote:
all yall old people and who ever is talking sh*it dnt even really know wat ut talking bout u watch the news and find something to come on here talking sh*t..Well yall are full of sh*t and need to get a life because you older peoples generation set a real good example...i mean im 17 and its not really that hard to get in my grand mothers med cabbinet..Get off ur lazy as* and lock ur meds up...and how the fu*k yall going to get on here judging people...thats not cool..everybody that said sh*it about brandon yall wouldnt go to his face and say sh*t..and 90% of the people up there talking stuff is feining for a boxin or something so let god judge people and keep yall's fuc*kin mouth shut...okay gotcha
Your post really shows your maturity. Great job! Seriously, why should your grandmother have to lock her things up. She should have grandchildren that respect her enough not to steal her belongings. To know that she is ill and could need the medicine and not care, you take them anyway? Oh, but wait, its her fault...she should have put her things in her own home under lock and key, right? Why don't you work more on your education and learn how to become a responsible adult and lay off the drugs....really it'll destroy your brain cells and honestly from your post we can tell you don't have many to spare!
Watching

Rupert, WV

#20 May 2, 2009
Bryan's a little bitch anyway. LOL
way to go

Lerona, WV

#21 May 2, 2009
Silly Children wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post really shows your maturity. Great job! Seriously, why should your grandmother have to lock her things up. She should have grandchildren that respect her enough not to steal her belongings. To know that she is ill and could need the medicine and not care, you take them anyway? Oh, but wait, its her fault...she should have put her things in her own home under lock and key, right? Why don't you work more on your education and learn how to become a responsible adult and lay off the drugs....really it'll destroy your brain cells and honestly from your post we can tell you don't have many to spare!
i can't believe how stupid some of these druggies are, they can write the crazist shit on here. they want to blame everybody but themselves. there's a lot more of them that they need to get, like kevin tessner, chubs, brandon roberts, and i'm sure a lot of others.
Wonder Where

Amma, WV

#22 May 2, 2009
Watching wrote:
How do you think S.M. died? B.H. gave him something that was of higher purity than he was used to. S.M. thought it was the same old weak shit that B.H. usually gives him. B.H. sure knows how to get rid of "trouble".
Yell you are right and i bet that BH is behind Brandon selling his sttuff since SM died he had to find someone to take his place so i would guess it is BJ. You people are going to lose your life over BH. I cant wait until the day that they get him.Brandon didn't have enough money to buy all them drugs buy his self.Wake up people all of you will go to jail and Barry will just keep getting more people to sell his stuff he will be walking around with a pocket full of money and you will be in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 11 min Flattened Head 44,216
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 5,203
Teachers Strike 13 hr MR Truth N Conque... 49
Trump: "Obama Should Stay Off Golf Course" (Mar '11) 17 hr Weepy 15
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 20 hr Reup 186
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 22 hr Princess Hey 11,972
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Mon Princess Hey 7,675

Davy Jobs

Personal Finance

Davy Mortgages