Mad Dad

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Can anyone give me any info on this knobjob?
Guess

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2012
He's a psycho. I just got back from filing a complaint against him and Perry. They harrass women and several complaints have been filed.
Mad Dad

Clay, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2012
He was inappropriate with my 17 year old daughter while he had her pulled over!
Mad Dad

Clay, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2012
I'm contacting the Attourney's General office about him.
Guess

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Mad Dad wrote:
He was inappropriate with my 17 year old daughter while he had her pulled over!
File a complaint with the Welch police department. When I called this morning the lady practically begged me to come over and file a complaint.
Mad Dad

Clay, WV

#6 Jul 30, 2012
No, he's done this in the past with one of my nieces and the swepted it under the rug. I'm going to Charleston this time.
just being me

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Guess wrote:
He's a psycho. I just got back from filing a complaint against him and Perry. They harrass women and several complaints have been filed.
you go buddy he's a barney fife turned bad.i'm glad to see that some one has some guts around here.but it takes more than one.i tried and could'nt get anywhere either.they just as someone said sweep it under the rug.charleston is the way to go.maybe they will put him on the road and a couple of more with him.i'll keep my eye on topix and if you need help i will see it.go for the gold man.
agrees

Clay, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Guess wrote:
i agree with you.these no good city punks think they are untouchable.theres three of them are no good,miniumn wage,FBI wanna bees.I hope you do and get somewhere about these punks.I have never been arrested or even gotten a ticket,But do know how these punks are.
just being me

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Mad Dad wrote:
No, he's done this in the past with one of my nieces and the swepted it under the rug. I'm going to Charleston this time.
go ahead buddy contact darrell mcgraws office in charleston he will get the ball rolling maybe we can get rid of that sorry chief of police and the mayor that do'nt care what her employs do.i'm calling the att.general's office tomorrow and fileing my complaint.
Hes Sick

Clay, WV

#10 Jul 31, 2012
I hear theres a girl that said she was a guard for him and shes got a tape of him being frisky with her.sahs let some people hear it and from what i hear its very sickening.hes a sick,no good pervert.remember the rumourr that went around about why his marriage broke up.the sick dog,needs locked up in jail.
Mad Dad

Northfork, WV

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Hes Sick wrote:
I hear theres a girl that said she was a guard for him and shes got a tape of him being frisky with her.sahs let some people hear it and from what i hear its very sickening.hes a sick,no good pervert.remember the rumourr that went around about why his marriage broke up.the sick dog,needs locked up in jail.
I never heard of this.
know him

Princeton, WV

#12 Aug 3, 2012
All I know is that he's riddled with STD's so I'd stear clear of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 25 min -badboy- 19,659
Elkhorn Towers Internet available 3 hr itsjustmoney 3
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 6 hr purplelady1040 24,371
Word assocation (Sep '07) 7 hr Analog man 15,796
Misty m Wed just me 2
police. Dec 24 just me 8
lovely weather Dec 23 Repeatly 3
Davy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web