HOUSELEEK

Athens, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2009
Does any body no vicky muncy. Is she still in davy. Whats she up to now.
4 sure

Rupert, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2009
HOUSELEEK wrote:
Does any body no vicky muncy. Is she still in davy. Whats she up to now.
about 350lbs
fuihrgsfjhgk

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jun 6, 2009
vicki is doing well and so is her kids
and no she does not weigh 350lbs
if you have enough balls go to her face and say it
she is a good mother and a very caring person
she is beautiful no matter what anyone else says
i am proud of her for surviving though all her heartache and troubles within the past year
County Girlfriend

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jun 6, 2009
Yeh,I have seen and talk to Viki Muncy everyday and she is doing great....she is my next door neighbor and if she is 350lbs she is hiding it very well then cause I see her everyday and she ain't no 350lbs....she is doing great and is enjoying life and her kids are doing well also....if you people are going to get on here and say stuff make sure you know your facts are true before you speak...Viki and I neither one like liers and do not like the ones who hide behind topixes to do so.....but knowing people in Davy and how you have nothing else to do but gossip and lie on people its understanable why this bull is on here...So for all of you people wondering Viki is the greatest friend and is like a sister to me so you can stop wondering now that I have let you all know about her and how she is doing....If you need any more info just ask.....
County Girlfriend

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jun 6, 2009
Oh yea she is not living in Davy either now but she still lives in the county tho....
HOUSELEEK

Athens, WV

#6 Jun 7, 2009
The only reson I asked was not to get a smart answer it was because we are good friends and grew up together in Davy and havent seen her in a long time. She used to come to my house at the upper end of Davy all the time. She used to help me clean my pool. Now thats why I asked if you need to no.
fuihrgsfjhgk

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jun 8, 2009
if this is kim she;s doing great lost her house in april 2008 due to fire her husband passed away in may 2008 from heart attack n organis shut dwn so she n her 2 kids r great n she looks damn fine n doesnt weigh no 350 lbs either. she has the best personallity of anyone i know that has went thur all the hell n heartaches in her life the past year. i admire her for showing she can/will survive it.if u ever need a freind she is always willing to help out n listen to u keep in touch
wondering

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jun 8, 2009
Vicky is a low life piece of shit & everyone knows it.. She will pay for what she did to her kids & Madeline.. Y'all welfare bums need to quit taking up for people like that and go get a fucking job. She is a fat ass and she is cross eyed too. Honestly, no one gives a fuck how she is because she is just another Davy bum (not that everyone living in Davy is) that needs to be put in jail for dealing drugs. You can post what you like about the above opinion of mine but trust me no matter what you uneducated bums say it is the truth!
HOUSELEEK

Athens, WV

#9 Jun 8, 2009
No not Kim, but we used to go to connies together. That should let her no but dont mention no names. If I had a e-mail for her I would e-mail her. I grew up with Vicky and her brothers. I miss seeing her and like her alot, hell we grew up together.
HOUSELEEK

Athens, WV

#10 Jun 8, 2009
wondering wrote:
Vicky is a low life piece of shit & everyone knows it.. She will pay for what she did to her kids & Madeline.. Y'all welfare bums need to quit taking up for people like that and go get a fucking job. She is a fat ass and she is cross eyed too. Honestly, no one gives a fuck how she is because she is just another Davy bum (not that everyone living in Davy is) that needs to be put in jail for dealing drugs. You can post what you like about the above opinion of mine but trust me no matter what you uneducated bums say it is the truth!
This is not that Vicky dumb ass. This is a different Vicky. I worked my whole life, can you say that. Learn to read maybe then you will no who it is your talking to and about.
fiuhrgsfjhgk

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jun 9, 2009
this is to wondering in rochester ny
u placed ur view about vicky adams on the wrng place/person topix get it rte plze
fiuhrgsfjhgk

Rupert, WV

#12 Jul 5, 2009
this is to all who r saying that Darrell n VICKI Muncy was legally separted at time of his death. Get ur facts right first and proof, Vicki was/stayed married to Darrell until death due them apart. I admire her for wht she went thur over the years n she is a hell of great person/MOM,,, 3 cheers for VICKI she has been thur alot but shes strong n will n does survive.
i heard

Oakvale, WV

#13 Jul 28, 2010
i heard vicky muncy is at it again. all she is after is a quick dollar, her and her daughter. so tell me people what do you know about her and on her. i want to know it all. tell me something and i will tell you something in return. i'll start:

she is a nasty skank hoe that dont know how to tell the truth and tells a lie to cover up another. and she isnt 350lbs, she will at least go 400lbs.

YOUR TURN!!
KNOWS

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 28, 2010
she is a known drug dealer. she was when her husband was alive and still is. she is remarried to a man from bullcreek. YOUR TURN!!!
xOx

Bluefield, WV

#15 Aug 8, 2010
how immature could you guys be?
friend wv

Princeton, WV

#16 Aug 17, 2010
vicky is married again and is doing damn good she does not weigh 300lbs now she go 150 . leave her alone.
Leeann Wesley

Princeton, WV

#17 Aug 18, 2010
I'ma tell ya'll rite the f_ck now, Vicky is a good person and she aint even doin drugs now. Wanna call me a lier "shes my aunt i should f_ckin know"
observer

United States

#18 Aug 18, 2010
bla bla bla bla
xoxoxoxo

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 29, 2010
no vicki n her daughter n son n new hubby r doing great. if you peoplr would get ur facts rite n stop the gossip n lies u would know about vicki she is a kind n considerable/respectful lady n no she doesnt do drugs nor has she in the passed so if u got the balls go to her face to face n tell her or sign ur real name not fake one
thorpe girl

Bluefield, WV

#20 Sep 30, 2010
you'll just need to keep you'll mouth off my family . she doing good now yes she still lives in mcdowell county.happy married .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 11 min Sundog512 27,993
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Elightened Observ... 7,432
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,749
Word assocation (Sep '07) 8 hr Princess Hey 18,109
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 hr Ricky F 41,272
Women and Their Men 17 hr TooManyofEm 2
Greatest Athlete FRom McDowell 21 hr Big T 5

Davy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance