Whos the ugliest girls in McDowell Co
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
watchin time fly

Spanishburg, WV

#43 Dec 19, 2010
i think april overbee has got ta be one of the ugliest girls i know of.besides bein an ugly prostitute shes a paint huffer.
cant get much uglier than that.
KRAZY KAT LICKIN CRITTERS

Princeton, WV

#44 Dec 19, 2010
WhatEvER wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the matter cant handle the truth?
She is nothing but a back stabbing,low life whore.
And she wouldnt have anything if it wasnt for her husband and his family.
And she is fat and ugly now to. Maybe she shouldnt have made fun of so many people when she was young looks like it came back to bite her in the big ass!
And yes her attitude sucks and it always has.
Yep its all true and she a nasty ho to her and her sis both eat kitty! YUCK!!! thats the M&M sisters for ya!
what

Princeton, WV

#45 Dec 19, 2010
WhatEvER wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the matter cant handle the truth?
She is nothing but a back stabbing,low life whore.
And she wouldnt have anything if it wasnt for her husband and his family.
And she is fat and ugly now to. Maybe she shouldnt have made fun of so many people when she was young looks like it came back to bite her in the big ass!
And yes her attitude sucks and it always has.
sounds like to me you are jealous. are you afraid she will take your man or she wouldn't have any thing to do with you. well i think shes verY pretty and so does her husband. the wells have been realy good to her but it's not like their there cleaning cooking OR raising her son taking care of her husband. she has worked and works at home and that's none of you dam business. so kiss her ass OH I FORGOT YOU CAN'T GET THAT CLOSE SORRY LOSSER.
1 post removed
Dirt Road Girl

Lexington, NC

#47 Dec 22, 2010
It is sorta funny...and Im not bad to talk bad about others, but so many girls in high school are all skinny and make fun of the other girls who are over-weight, have acme, or dont develop as fast as the other girls...but after high school when they become women, instead of girls, their own [email protected]@'s get wide as a coal truck...and some of the chubby girls lose that baby fat and turn into beautiful women.
The thing is be careful of what you say about others..you may have to eat those words one day soon.
As you get older too beauty has alot to do with your attitude.I have met people who I thought was so pretty but if they are [email protected]@holes or pricks they really dont look as good as they did to me before.
jagaiwo

Pineville, WV

#48 Dec 26, 2010
Erica from Davy, fat and ugly
lalalalala

Clay, WV

#49 Dec 26, 2010
Dont start on Erica. She's a great person and she is by no means fat and ugly. The other girl being talked about on this forum, now she fits right in here. Erica, on the other hand does not.
I know 2

Bluefield, WV

#50 Dec 27, 2010
lalalalala wrote:
Dont start on Erica. She's a great person and she is by no means fat and ugly. The other girl being talked about on this forum, now she fits right in here. Erica, on the other hand does not.
Erica must share a lot of her dope with you....since you are such a good friend to get on here and defend her! And the facts are that Erica is just like the rest of the dopies up there on the street....From how you take up for her...I'm sure you stand right up there on the corner with her....
1 post removed
lalalalala

Clay, WV

#52 Dec 27, 2010
I know 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Erica must share a lot of her dope with you....since you are such a good friend to get on here and defend her! And the facts are that Erica is just like the rest of the dopies up there on the street....From how you take up for her...I'm sure you stand right up there on the corner with her....
For your information, I don't know her well enough for her to share dope with me. I've only met her a couple times and she always seemed nice enough to me. I don't even live in Davy, you retard!!!!!!!!!! For you to get on here bad mouthing me is just stupid because you have know idea who I am. I don't live anywhere near there. It sounds to me that your pissed off cause somebody wouldn't share with you. Are YOU the dope head? Were YOU dope sick when you made this comment about somebody you couldn't possibly know?
1 post removed
I know 2

Bluefield, WV

#54 Dec 27, 2010
No hunny I don't do drugs! I just figured you did..since you would get on here and defend a big dope head.....I have never talked to her...I don't associate with people like that....apparently you do...
stands_alone

Ann Arbor, MI

#55 Dec 27, 2010
i think some of the ugliest people are ones that make fun of the less fortunate, only for it to turn on them. and they expect us to have pity on them later. i always say yeah right get over it. should have been nicer.
1 post removed
laughing

Camp Creek, WV

#57 Dec 28, 2010
BB from Asco
lalalalala

Clay, WV

#58 Dec 28, 2010
I know 2 wrote:
No hunny I don't do drugs! I just figured you did..since you would get on here and defend a big dope head.....I have never talked to her...I don't associate with people like that....apparently you do...
Well, you FIGURED wrong!!!! Your on a public forum talking sh!t about someone you've never SPOKEN to. REALLY? You expect me to believe that? I'm not suggesting that what you say about her isn't true because I have know idea either way. However, I DO believe you MUST know her quite well, otherwise you wouldn't know this about her. To know this information to be a FACT you'd have to see it with your own eyes. This, in my book says alot about YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I know 2

Bluefield, WV

#59 Dec 28, 2010
You dummy! I don't have to know her personally to know what kind of girl she is....I have traveled through Davy before....and she has been sitting on the street on my way through....so that told me all I needed to know about her.....You are getting really defensive over someone that you say you don't know.....if you don't talk to her then why even carry on the conversation?
lalalalala

Clay, WV

#60 Dec 28, 2010
I know 2 wrote:
You dummy! I don't have to know her personally to know what kind of girl she is....I have traveled through Davy before....and she has been sitting on the street on my way through....so that told me all I needed to know about her.....You are getting really defensive over someone that you say you don't know.....if you don't talk to her then why even carry on the conversation?
I could ask your STUPID ASS the same question. So, if you don't talk to her why even carry on the conversation? Ya know, it's people like you that make the world go around. SOOOOOOO simple minded and always ASSUMING/FIGURING the worse. If you've seen this girl sitting on Davy St, then what you say is PROBABLY true. But what gives you the right to sh!t talk her? By the way, I'm not defending her exactly. I'm defending everyone that gets caught up in vicious rumors and sh!t talk, especially when they've done nothing to the sh!t talker. If they're not hurting YOU, you should mind your own and not worry about what they do.
I know 2

Bluefield, WV

#61 Dec 28, 2010
ohh...So defensive! She hasn't done anything to me personally...Like I have said before I don't associate with her! That is my opinion of her..Considering with the lifestyle that she lives..I'm sure has played part in why her poor baby had to be layed to rest....So you can sit on her and defend her or whatever you wish to do....But, that is my opinion of the piece of trash! So B!tch sit on her and argue among yourself...Because I have said my piece!
2 posts removed
I know 2

Clay, WV

#64 Dec 30, 2010
lalalalala wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you certainly know her better than I do because I am totally clueless about her losing a child. As a matter of fact we're probably talking of 2 different people. Know matter who she is,(if she's the same girl I've met or not)or what she's done I truly feel sorry for her and her child, no matter what the situation. By the way, I SURE hope like he11 you have said your piece because you are a STUPID CUNT AZZ WH0RE to deliver a blow that low. I'm sure she has family that your comment would hurt(if read by them)and why do they deserve that. I just feel like that was something you could keep to your dirty self. Before I close this, I'd like to say one last thing. I would rather associate with any type of person than your type. Your either VERY EVIL or a STRUNG OUT DOPE HEAD!!!!!!!!!! Lets see your PIECE!!!!!!!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA WH0RE
blah, blah, blah
1 post removed
HeHe

Clay, WV

#66 Dec 31, 2010
its that damn karma wrote:
<quoted text>Well if people do talk about her then it's only karma biting her in her big ass! All through school all she did was talk about people and make fun of people if they were poor,or if they were fat, or whatever MW always had something to say and be a b*tch over. Really looks like to me when you grow up the way she did your in no position to make fun of anyone, and she certainly has never been and will never be better than anyone like she thinks she is.
But karma is a b*tch and I guess she's getting hers now not only on this forum but I saw her and her hubby not to long ago, and talk about chubby, damn girl push away from the table a lil bit! lmfao!
She sure didn't have no business makin fun of the poor. As I remember it her family was very poor. She didnt have anything until she was taken in by her husbands family. She was so young when they took her in she could have been raised as his sister if they wasnt already haveing sex. If Im not mistaken she was only 14 or 15. I just think its kinda wierd.
WhatEvER

Bluefield, WV

#67 Jan 2, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like to me you are jealous. are you afraid she will take your man or she wouldn't have any thing to do with you. well i think shes verY pretty and so does her husband. the wells have been realy good to her but it's not like their there cleaning cooking OR raising her son taking care of her husband. she has worked and works at home and that's none of you dam business. so kiss her ass OH I FORGOT YOU CAN'T GET THAT CLOSE SORRY LOSSER.
For startes no I would never be jealous of that no good low life slut! Second I wouldnt let my dog get close enough to sniff much less lick her nasty ass much less do I want to thank you very much.
She isnt WOMAN enough to take my man I bet ya that much trash like her doesnt compete with class like me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 44,822
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr BetterLateThanNever 40,357
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 11,601
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 9 hr TRYING-_3 22,503
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 11 hr _FLATLINE-------- 40,909
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Caring 4,303
What can I do about dogs running around Tue Like A Dog on the... 4

Davy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance