First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wHaTeVeR

Lexington, NC

#1 Jun 21, 2010
shes nothing but a nasty b*tch that sleeps with men for pills! david is the wrong one keri. he is too much of a tight *ss to give you his pills!!!!
Yup

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 21, 2010
I heard she got her a_ss beat by Janet Heath earlier today.
Hmmmm

Northfork, WV

#3 Jun 22, 2010
well, she does give pretty good head.
haha

Welch, WV

#4 Jun 22, 2010
if keri doesnt want to treat tim any better , then she needs to go hold the street corner and leave tim alone. and i hope janet beats her ass everytime she see`s her, and i hope tim does the same to david they are both trash, and deserve to get there ass beat everyday of their lives !! you go janet show david what kick ass is , you aint so sneaky are ya whores of davy janet is a good women and she doesnt deserve that!!!
good enough for ya

Welch, WV

#5 Jun 22, 2010
i heard timmy kicked david ass too, hope its true cause david needs to be brought down some he thinks he is the shit and he isnt anything just another pervert, kick ass tim and janet,they deserve it, people like you are why there are no desent familys anymore!!
Romeo

Rupert, WV

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Who takes care of Keri's children? Drugs have destroyed this place.I can't get over how bad all of the girls that have been on drugs look now. They will never get a good reputation again.
friend

Bramwell, WV

#7 Jun 23, 2010
timmy is a good person and he is a hard worker and he need's a good wonman.that will take care of him and his boy'
indavyrtnow

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jun 23, 2010
its soo sooo sad... stop cheating on the one u r with and enjoy ur family....wow some ppl just dont know what they r doing to thier lives.... focus on the childrenfor a minute .... davids grndson and kerri's son ar best fiends and now they cn even play together.... over a bunch of trash...
humble

Clay, WV

#9 Jun 23, 2010
janet and timmy are both good ppl,and can do a hell of alot better and need better,but what kills me the most is janet is a good woman,sweet,kind and loving mother,but she will take david right back in and act as if the fault was the women.hello he's no good!!!! how long has it been sence the last affiar about 2yrs. and they are not one night stands,this man has relationships with these women,they come to your home,you've know them most of their lives.but then again this is davy where everybodys f***ing everybodys better half.
davy

Newton, WV

#10 Jun 23, 2010
keri and david have went to nc they both are shit
hmmm

Northfork, WV

#11 Jun 23, 2010
davy wrote:
keri and david have went to nc they both are shit
when did they leave?
SomeOne That Cares

Newton, WV

#12 Jun 23, 2010
i know.
hmmm

Northfork, WV

#13 Jun 23, 2010
SomeOne That Cares wrote:
i know.
well? when did they leave??
WOW

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jun 23, 2010
I can not believe what drugs have done too these two families I truly feel sorry for the children !! Timmy and Janet are very good people and deserve better than this !! Good Luck to Timmy and Janet !! You guys done a good job on cleaning the house of that filthy trash !!
OMG

Beckley, WV

#15 Jun 23, 2010
friend wrote:
timmy is a good person and he is a hard worker and he need's a good wonman.that will take care of him and his boy'
Timmy is as big a piece of shit as the rest of the Davy bums. Hard working is a joke been on welfare since they had kids. Never kept a job more than a few months. Just look at how their kids dress and look all the time. Not taking up for Keri she deserved what she got probably more but Timmy isn't a prize either. Don't know which is worse him being a dead beat or his brother the woman beater.
I Know

Northfork, WV

#16 Jun 24, 2010
They are at the camp ground in Greenbrier County.
just sayin

Maysel, WV

#17 Jun 25, 2010
I Know wrote:
They are at the camp ground in Greenbrier County.
It really doesnt matter where they are at because David will be right back home when he's through playing with his lil pill wh*re, Janet and Timmy both would be crazy to let them come back.
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Bluefield, WV

#18 Jun 26, 2010
i've had keri a few times when we were younger. she was pretty good.
dum ass

Princeton, WV

#19 Jun 26, 2010
Yup wrote:
I heard she got her a_ss beat by Janet Heath earlier today.
so it not like she dint no ever one nos it been going on for ever she act like she dint no but she nos i think ther both dum all of thim
dum ass

Northfork, WV

#20 Jun 28, 2010
janet health needs to get over him hes been doing it for years she nos it just like little david there boyh dum ass to of a kind she hsould be happy hes gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 min Death Kitten 30,510
Create your own Forum 1 hr Guru 738
Rocky Memorial Show 5 hr Waima Coleman Col... 1
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... 6 hr shaking my head 16
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Fri Intrepid Surfer 8,934
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Fri Intrepid Surfer 4,165
Word assocation (Sep '07) Fri Intrepid Surfer 16,637
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davy Mortgages