keeping it real

Princeton, WV

#1 May 30, 2012
Anyone know Ben Hamilton from capels??
Deb

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2012
I know Ben Hamilton from Capels. He still lives there. I grew up in Davy. I graduated in 1981. I went to school with Kevin Meade, Caroline Adkins, and Patricia Duncan. Benny & I use to be an item. We have kept in touch all these years. Amazing!!!!
Name that Tune

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Deb wrote:
I know Ben Hamilton from Capels. He still lives there. I grew up in Davy. I graduated in 1981. I went to school with Kevin Meade, Caroline Adkins, and Patricia Duncan. Benny & I use to be an item. We have kept in touch all these years. Amazing!!!!
Did you used to work at the Stewart St.Kwik Serv??
Deb

Canton, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Yes! Thats me.
my my my

Princeton, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Deb wrote:
Yes! Thats me.
great! big boob deb? I always thought you was it girl! I bet you still are. So goodlooking and sweet,wow!
Deb

Canton, OH

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Its great to talk to someone I use to know. Every time I come home for a visit, seems things have changed so much. I miss the good ole days. So, who is this?
just sayin

Princeton, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2012
He is an "item" with some chick from Bluefield. He has been for a long time. She used to live in McDowell County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welch Jail 5 min Alien 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 min FSM 1,583
Idiots walking in front of traffic 2 hr Yessssss 5
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr luci 6,168
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr luci 10,392
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 12 hr Porch Honkey the ... 452
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 15 hr purplelady1040 37,214

Davy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance