Dp Davison City residents seems SNOOD...

Dp Davison City residents seems SNOODY to you???!

Posted in the Davison Forum

Since: Feb 08

Davison, MI

#1 Feb 13, 2008
I've lived in my city for one year. I have really crabby neighbors in the front and side. I have dogs behind me. I cannot go into my side or backyard without them barking at me viciously non stop. They won't stop!! I can work all day and pay all these high taxes and I cannot go into my backyard without being drove nuts.

Also, My neighbors, are freaks!! I never have guests. I am not loud. I work. I have a barbeque in the spring. My first cookout with guests. The kids are outside playing. Being children, lauging, playing, doing kartwheels, laying on the grass and looking at the constellations. Yes, they were outside till about 10:30 or maybe 11 pm. My son does have asthma and he does cough and hack sometimes. Anyhow, my neighbor called the police and told them I had an MIP party. I didn't even know what that was. The officer told me my neighbor was nortorious for complaining. He said she was terrible. Do you know what an MIP Party is? She called them and told them all the Children were drunk on alcohol!!! I am quite upset that she would do this. What is her problem? O.k. so, now, I don't know if the kids do anything outside, if the S.W.A.T. Team isn't going to come. We stay indoors mostly, but, this Davison City is too stuffy and quite costly!!! What is your experience with children?
NorthOfTown

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Feb 20, 2008
MIP = Minor In Possession

Since: Feb 08

Baraboo, WI

#3 Feb 20, 2008
Thank you for the information. It's long past now, are your neighbors friendly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) Aug 11 PrinceCeasar 247
DeVere Construction Superintendent/ Supervisor ... Aug 6 GetYourMoneyBack 1
News VladiA mir Putin is suffocating his own nation Jul 29 John 1
Timothy Fulgenzi Jul 29 Starla 1
News Magna International workers fear job cuts (Oct '06) Jul '15 Rumorhasit 343
News Ohio Woman Missing Since 2014 Possibly Spotted ... Jul '15 Guessing 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davison Mortgages