RIP, Petty Officer Ross Toles III

RIP, Petty Officer Ross Toles III

There are 1 comment on the MichiganLiberal story from Jun 21, 2008, titled RIP, Petty Officer Ross Toles III. In it, MichiganLiberal reports that:

A 37-year-old sailor from the Flint area has died in combat in Afghanistan. The Department of Defense says Navy Petty Officer Ross L. Toles III of Davison died Wednesday of wounds suffered in a rocket attack in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MichiganLiberal.

Josie Filingeri

Troy, MI

#1 Jun 23, 2008
I had the pleasure of working with Ross for over 3 years at the GM Pontiac Validation Center. Not only was he a professional at what he did, but he made the job fun. It was just fun to go to work every day knowing that Ross would be there to make you smile in some way or another. He talked about his family alot as well as his stint in the Reserves which he was so proud to be a memeber of. I was just looking Ross' name up in the GM Peoplefinder the other day. I did not find it which made me think that he no longer worked for GM. Then come to find out, he had been in Afghaninstan since December, 2007. My sincere condolences go out to the Toles family and my prayers are with him. I know that if Ross could make me laugh, he must have made the rest of family laugh for years. It is such a shame that he was so young and has such a young family left behind. He shall be missed!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr TN Voter 20,083
News VladiA mir Putin is suffocating his own nation Jul 29 John 1
Timothy Fulgenzi Jul 29 Starla 1
News Magna International workers fear job cuts (Oct '06) Jul 27 Rumorhasit 343
News Ohio Woman Missing Since 2014 Possibly Spotted ... Jul 20 Guessing 1
Review: Charter Health Care Training Center (Oct '14) Jul 16 Shatoya Marshall 49
Review: Abby Rose Salon And Boutique (Apr '13) Jul 10 elaine 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davison Mortgages