Review: Meadowview Memorial Gardens

Review: Meadowview Memorial Gardens

Posted in the Davison Forum

Your Horrible

Davison, MI

#1 Nov 3, 2009
If it were not for my parents buying this land of 2 sites over 41 years ago, I would in no way have them here, they are trying to make me pay for somthing I know was paid for over 30 years ago, when my dad passed away, I remember the words included EVERYTHING, And why would you have to pay extra for a death date years later, that is the most assidine thing I lhave heard, the grounds looked like an over grown field, you can see they had mowed, about a week earlier, and my parents headstone had grass and growth all over it, The Bronze vase has been stolen over 4 times and they will not replace it, saying it is my responsibility, Ah where is the insurance, duh! They want me to pay $400.00 To replace a vase that if they had the proper security would not have been stolen to begin with. I have a very hard decision to make, My parents loved the town of Davison, it was there home, but If need be, I will pull them in a heart beat as they deserve better then this. You cannot tell me that they could not out of the goodness of there heart replace a vase, It is there fault it has been stolen, the proper security would not allow this kind of thing. You should be ashamed of your selves, trying to get financial gain from something that I KNOW was taken care of over 30 years ago, How do you sleep at night knowing you are causing such frustration to those who have lost loved ones, You have no heart, I hope when it comes your time, the ones who are left to take care of you, do not have to deal with the hard ships you have put me through....I do not reccomend this cemetery, as it is not taken care of and financial gain is there priority.
POed Home Owner

Wixom, MI

#2 Nov 4, 2009
Should be a contract somewhere yes? Hold them to the contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Charter Health Care Training Center (Oct '14) 21 hr Jillyanna Twork 55
The Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Fes... 21 hr Angela1233 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) Aug 11 PrinceCeasar 247
DeVere Construction Superintendent/ Supervisor ... Aug 6 GetYourMoneyBack 1
News VladiA mir Putin is suffocating his own nation Jul 29 John 1
Timothy Fulgenzi Jul 29 Starla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davison Mortgages