Whats miley cyrus's real phone number

Posted in the Davisburg Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Natalie

Allen Park, MI

#1 Jan 20, 2008
tell me Kennedy. I"l do anything you say!!
miley

Waterford, MI

#2 Jan 22, 2008
well i would love to show you but i am to afraid your a blake mailer:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
carlee

Saginaw, MI

#3 Jan 23, 2008
can i have it you are my bff miley i love you and tell your friend i said hi and ashley
miley

Waterford, MI

#4 Jan 24, 2008
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your sooooooooooo nice:):):):)and i will tell them you said hi:):):):)
alexis

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2008
can i have oyur number miley PLEASE?????IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN i like you so much i joined oyur club plaese give me your number i serw on my life i wont give it to any body!!!!!!!!!!
ansley

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2008
emaill me at ansleygeace at gmaill . com
abby

UK

#7 Feb 18, 2008
oh miley can i have ur phone number plz ma mate wants it she iiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss s WEIRD
abby

UK

#8 Feb 18, 2008
hi miley can i have ur number oh and coz u talk to me ma new email address is [email protected]
abby

UK

#9 Feb 18, 2008
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wot up to miley o soz that was ma weird ugly mate biiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbbiiii iiiiiiiib
emily osment

West Monroe, LA

#10 Feb 18, 2008
HEY WHA UP?!ME AND MILEY HAVE BEAN PRETTY BUSY CAUSE WE HAVE BEEN READING FAN LETTERS!!!IT IS SO CUTE TO SEE ALL YOU KIDS WRITTING AND DRAWING ALL THOSE CUTE SMILEY FACES!!!:)(be happy,and dont worry!!)
miley

West Monroe, LA

#11 Feb 18, 2008
hey yall!!!ME AND EM GOT BACK A FEW HOURS AGO CAUSE WE WERE AT THE BEACH WITH MY FAMILY...AND WE WERE STARED AT BY ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!:)IT WAS CUTE WHEN THEY ASKED FOR AUTOGRAPHS:):)!!!
ansley

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2008
I waht to be youe siter
Miley Cyrus

AOL

#13 Feb 23, 2008
Hey yall this is really me.I cant give yall my number but i trust yall enough to give yall my email address. Its [email protected]
Well I have to go me and Nick are going out for a while. Love ya all. Bye

Miley+Nick=love
Miley Cyrus

AOL

#14 Feb 23, 2008
Excuse me its [email protected]
Sorry I messed up I was typing to fast. Well Bye now!

Miley+Nick=love
valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Feb 28, 2008
miley wrote:
well i would love to show you but i am to afraid your a blake mailer:(:(:(:(:(
plz show me im not a black mailer im a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAN OF YOU AND I KNOW YOUR SISTERS NOAH AND BRANDI AND YOUR MOM IS TISH AND YOUR DAD IS BILLY
valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Feb 28, 2008
WHATEVER
valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Feb 28, 2008
miley wrote:
well i would love to show you but i am to afraid your a blake mailer:(:(:(:(:(
CAN I PLZ HAVE IT
valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Feb 28, 2008
I LOE YOU MILEY YOURE MY IDOL
marli

New Milford, CT

#19 Mar 2, 2008
Miley you are such a nice person. When i grow up i want to be just like u.I have posters of you all over my room.What inspired you to write the song see you again????All of yor songs are in my ipod!!!I try so hard to look like you but it doesnt work.All of my friends say i look alot like you.My friend actually met you in person. When ifond out i was so jealous.I am 11 years old and I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!
marli

New Milford, CT

#20 Mar 2, 2008
Hi Miley,is [email protected] you real email address??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama trying to boost free community college plan (Sep '15) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 60
News Michigan woman given 6-week break from jail to ... Aug 18 AshMarc 1
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Aug 16 grandcanyon 26
Cause and Effect Aug 11 A-Train 1
He reigns Aug 11 A-Train 1
Holy Spirit in full effect out in Gaines Aug 11 A-Train 1
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Aug 7 Hamsher 77

Davisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davisburg Mortgages