Warren MI Police One Cop who needs help!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
F u f kuron

United States

#106 Feb 3, 2014
F kuron your a 4 foot pile of sĄ░~ your lazy eyes lead me to believe your retarted or inbreed ..i would feel bad knocking your teeth out of your mouth due to the fact im 7 foot 340 LBS you knew you were no match against me so you called for 5 other units to assist you . I remember all the talking you did when I was cuffed and all the talkin you didnt do when I was un cuffed ....when I come in contact with you again mrs kuron im.going to snap your jaw in half curb stomp you into the ground and whipe your face on the road you no this is and wtf you did lying under oath planting evidence ruined my career.. Military staff srgt 5th regimen out of greensboro nc deployed 5 times saved many.of.lifes served my counrty faithfully I shouldnt have to.com e home and worry about crooked cops trying to.make money off of law abiding.citizens
You have no rights

United States

#107 Feb 3, 2014
4th amendment does not apply.in warren.
It.is not illegal to record police.
Any one who goes tru warren or that could potentially become a vicitim I recomend riding with a camcorder and do not answer any questions warren cops hate it when someone they come in contact with knows there rights they are not your friend lets put the crooked ones out of business.
backatcha

United States

#108 Feb 3, 2014
"F u f Kuron",
Accusing someone of being retarded or inbred is cute.
Especially when you cannot construct a legible post.
don

Rochester, MI

#109 Apr 23, 2014
officer stellman an stanbury planted drugs on me in warren
Roderick

Troy, MI

#110 Apr 23, 2014
don wrote:
officer stellman an stanbury planted drugs on me in warren
Good luck. I watch lots of COPS on TV, so I know how this works. That's what they all say.
Bullheadeddd

United States

#111 Nov 19, 2014
I made the mistake of dating a Warren police officer .:-( I've been paying for it for two years now . I was assaulted and I called 911 when officer Martin came out to my house he wouldn't let me fill out a police report he refused to speak with a witness who watched the assault take place . He refused to come into my home to see where the assault took place . He didn't care and acted like he had something better to do . I'm sick of Warren PD they are unprofessional in every way . I'm paying my taxes is this what I'm paying for ? I ask myself looks like I'm not the only one who's asking that question . I suggest if you want to speak to the chief send an email to him but I wouldn't hold your breath . My other suggestion don't bother calling 911 if the police have a vendetta against you. You might as well move to Detroit where the police don't respond .
Bullheadeddd

United States

#112 Nov 19, 2014
Bullheadeddd wrote:
I made the mistake of dating a Warren police officer .:-( I've been paying for it for two years now . I was assaulted and I called 911 when officer Martin came out to my house he wouldn't let me fill out a police report he refused to speak with a witness who watched the assault take place . He refused to come into my home to see where the assault took place . He didn't care and acted like he had something better to do . I'm sick of Warren PD they are unprofessional in every way . I'm paying my taxes is this what I'm paying for ? I ask myself looks like I'm not the only one who's asking that question . I suggest if you want to speak to the chief send an email to him but I wouldn't hold your breath . My other suggestion don't bother calling 911 if the police have a vendetta against you. You might as well move to Detroit where the police don't respond .
Hi Sugar Ball's I'm going public with my issue .
Bullheadeddd

United States

#113 Nov 19, 2014
The whole Department need to fire all their officers and find new officers Warren officer's have this huge ego and don't care about protecting and serving they are all about harassing everyone they come in contact with . Kind of weird I've never had a problem with any other police department I've had to come in contact with I lived in Ferndale for 15 years never had a problem any time I needed them they were on top of doing their job
Bullheadeddd

United States

#114 Nov 19, 2014
Bullheadeddd wrote:
if I'm able to have a fire fighter fired for being inappropriate them I don't intend to do until all unprofessional officers are eliminated I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is I'll pay for a lie detector test to prove I have had sexual relations with Shawn in SV I've got nothing to lie about . The harassment has gone too far . Now I'm fed up . Hay Mr Chief of police Wake up and smell the coffee I've tried to make an appointment to speak with you but every attempt I've made has been a waist of time .. Maybe me going public with my story will get someone of importance to get a hold of me or respond in some way if not I'll continue to tie the mayor and the president of the United started . I have no problem being my own advocate . I've kept my mouth shut for way too long
Dullheaddedddedd ddd

Troy, MI

#115 Dec 5, 2014
Wow, "Bullheaddeddd"

Complaining on an anonymous message board is one of the least effective ways of getting anything to happen, anywhere, for any reason.
Mario

Lucasville, OH

#116 Dec 5, 2014
Most of todays Coppers were bullied as youths; it's payback time. They seem to think that there is a member of ISIS in every trunk or driver seat. Maybe annual nut tests should be administered.
joatmon

Laingsburg, MI

#117 Jan 29, 2015
Since ive been a kid in the seventys most corruption besides the D live here all my life bullshit cops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timothy Fulgenzi Jul 29 Starla 1
The Tabernacle Church Jul 27 Get Off My Lawn 3
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Jul 10 Cmwwhite 241
News Macomb County Judge Jakubowski to retire Oct. 1 (Jun '08) Jul 6 GodIsGreat 2
jessica edie Jun '15 gilette 4
White Lake Township Government (Jan '10) Jun '15 unhappy with board 7
News Parents Say Bullying Caused Mich. Teen's Suicide (Dec '12) Jun '15 Laci Ann 7 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davisburg Mortgages