|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

WARREN wrote:
The officer should have taken the report, but I have had problems with officers before being rude
and unprofessional and nothing was done. I hope
that the new police commisioner will address this
issue that many Warren residents complain about.
In order to fight crime we need a positive relationship bewteen the police and the public.
Go to:
htt://www.freeexistence.org/po lice_complaint.html
and folloe the directive.
tehorhooker

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

i agree wpd has group of cops that lie and no one wants to listen to any of stories of abuse because it would make the city of warren look bad i wish there was a way we could get together and tell are stories to the news they always use the excuse for being abusive on the person that was asking for help because they were not obeying there commands how theatning can someone be if they have no weapons and handcuffed my son didnt deserve to die because of athoughtless woman officer who probly could have stopped all this and that heartless mother that wittnessed this nos the truth she no that he was already detained do you love your kids i loved mine. and the officer that decided to help him by sending the ambulance away may god have mercy on your soul when you lose someone you love over something very stupid my point is these abusers have been in trouble before please come forward any one who has been abused by the wpd
Mike

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I believe every comment about Warren cops. Big attitude and could care less. Heads completely up thier butts. I have numerous stories and only one is mine, all are true and same problem every time. Idiots. A guy I worked with got hassled and he won a large lawsuit against them. Turns out they were instructed by supervisors to violate laws and invade private homes without warrants. They got it wrong and paid dearly. Complete lack of profesionalism and pride in service to say the least.
Warren Citizen

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I was pulled over by officer KELLY, who is a creepy character with no self control.. I disagreed with the reason he pulled me over so he ran back to his police car that I guess is the only door in his life he can open to feel like a man.. Returning to my car to give me a second ticket that was more untrue and false that if a citizen committed this same act they would be charged as a FRAUD. Abuse through So-Called Authority figures does need recognition.. I informed Officer KELLY my right as a citizen allows me to keep the tickets he is providing for court which allows me to keep the tickets! The Officer KELLY CREEP put his hand in my car and grabbed the first ticket for impeding from my hand gripping it tight after giving me the second ticket disobeying stop sign...... Officer KELLY is an abusive officer that should not be allowed the authority hat he uses as power instead of the well being of others!
Warren Citizen

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

(January 8, 2013 between 6:00-7:00 pm) I entered the Warren Police station to make a Complaint regarding an abusive Warren Officer KELLY who acted inappropriate, misusing his authority. The SO-Called joke of a Sargent approached me with a constipated, sociopathic premeditated message that I clearly received that delivered one message that his weight at the WARREN police department can only exercise advocating his abusive officers during his duty! WARREN SERGEANT states, " MyselF as a citizen should have kept my mouth shut and repeated a few times past to excessive that, my mistake was opening my mouth to OFFICER KELLY during his false statement that I did not stop at a stop sign that I did make the correct stop prior to being pulled over! Warren Police OfFicers should have a final test before receiving their costume fitting as a citizen, make sure their penis size is larger then the little badge they use to represent our city!
wow

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Had the warren pd here tonight because my boyfriend clearly now(ex) went bat shit punched me in my arm and gripped me up and they actually treated me as if i was lying and tried to say the marks on my arm were from my dog wtf? I hadnt even been around my dog i was sleeping and woke up to my bf being a dick to my son (this is what started it all) and 15 min later the cops are at my door and do nothing to him but accuse me
Warren Citizen

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

officer KELLY should not be an officer in Warren due to the fact that he has two prior misdemeanor charges against him for abusive behavior, assaulting a neighbor with a gun in report, as well as assaulting a person influencing his then girlfriend. The long list of employees that fired Officer KELLY should be a red flag that this type of person is not healthy to let loose on the streets of Warren with such authority and the responsibility to actually care for the well being of citizens! I was in the court room today with intentions to clear the fraud of a ticket I received but was dishonored and respected by JUDGE JOHN M. CHMURA (court room 2). The city of Warren allows the police officers hired to work for the people with out a doubt enforce against the civil rights of the citizens within! In this matter I have lost any and all respect for the 37th DistrictCourt. Officer KELLY is a chilling character that does not belong on the street to protect the people because as evidence in the court room today this officer only harasses the people, enforces excessive false accusations only able to achieve due to his sociopathic power struggle he obviously deals with while attempting to fail at arousing himself in anyway except writing fraudulent tickets to the citizens of Warren! I AM REQUESTING THAT ALL CITIZENS OF WARREN TO STOP ACCEPTING IMPEDING DEAL WHEN PULLED OVER BECAUSE IT IS A MONEY SCAM AGAINST CITIZENS WITHOUT A BADGE!
Warren Citizen

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

The IMPEDING scam is in regards to the simple fact it is a easy money flow of citizens o feel as though the Officers that are pulling them over are being nice when in most cases this is a tool to erase the excessive ness that would show up on the officers record citing correct documentation of his or her duty and actions! Refuse the Impeding Deal for the simple fact that you do not become a Creepy officers tool in the Warren Police Departments Scam against the people!
Melissa

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

WARREN wrote:
You must have been over there when they got paid
by the city.I even had problems when a officer showed upped at the house to pick up a wallet I
found in the street.
You seriously called the police out to pick up a wallet? And you wonder why they were rude? Duh! There aren't enough officers to handle stupid runs like that. Get a clue!
sjc250

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

very rude excessive hope one day what they do happenns to them
Warren Voter

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I can top all of your complaints...My 92 year old aunt was driving the wrong way on 8 mile road and she was drinking they had 22 - 911 calls. The Warren officer had her car towed drove her home. no ticket no nothing gave a neighbor the paperwork so she could pick up her car from the tow yard. Her daughter has been trying to get them to take away her license with no luck. So look out anyone driving on the road that you do not enter into this lady's path. The next day she called the police dept 4 times to report her car stolen.. So what about that? Could it be that she is in kahoots with the police dept and the police dept. I know if you or I would have done this, this story would have read differently. This is not the first time they drove her home when she was drinking and driving, never a ticket!!!!
Warren Working Mom

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi, I could not believe that this is still going on, to it happen you and your family. The Warren police Department has currently brutalized, violated our Civil Rights, and harassed me and my family. Also they are still violating us on a daily bases. We feel like prisoners in our own Homes. We have tried to find people to help us. If you are not financially stable, you do not stand a chance against Warren Police. They are Railroading my Whole Family. Even the neighbors see whats going on ,but they are scared to do anything. Because they do not want to be a target. It is not Fare. GOD Please Help Us.

Since: Aug 13

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Hi, I could not believe that this is still going on, to it happen you and your family. The Warren MICHIGAN police Department has currently brutalized, violated our Civil Rights, and harassed me and my family. Also they are still violating us on a daily bases. We feel like prisoners in our own Homes. We have tried to find people to help us. If you are not financially stable, you do not stand a chance against Warren Police. They are Railroading my Whole Family. Even the neighbors see whats going on ,but they are scared to do anything. Because they do not want to be a target. It is not Fare. GOD Please Help Us.
kev

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

All police r state certified. I have met cops that r extremely professional. Dec. 05. Taylor. September 02 romulus. September 02.ann arbor.goofy! Told me i was going 83mph.i was doing 72. He was tracking sheriff who passed me. I have heard in wyandotte there r rude ones. In Nebraska i met extremely professional ones. Remember cops r human. But i beleive media shows bad cops without showing good ones.that is how we lost vietnam .media portrayed bad things without showing good from usa in vietnam.remarkably.ho chi minh predicted USA would lose because of lack of citizen support. Marching in cities etc. Cops sometimes r stressed in certain cities,counties and situations.i saw one in 1980 that cried telling how he came across accidents.cops r first responders. Let us help them do their jobs better. Help get rid of the ones who don't deserve respect.
Rick

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Sounds to me like you really want to date officer KELLY. Also sounds to me like you really should learn how to drive and just obey the law...... or are you purposely breaking it to get more face time with officer KELLY. You are a dumb ass
Warren Citizen wrote:
The IMPEDING scam is in regards to the simple fact it is a easy money flow of citizens o feel as though the Officers that are pulling them over are being nice when in most cases this is a tool to erase the excessive ness that would show up on the officers record citing correct documentation of his or her duty and actions! Refuse the Impeding Deal for the simple fact that you do not become a Creepy officers tool in the Warren Police Departments Scam against the people!
Rick

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Sounds to me like you need to maybe step in as a responsible family member and take your 92 yr old aunts car away.... sweet family letting her continue to drive and live by herself. If wpd took her to jail you would be still bitchin about how ruthless they are. Oh and by the way..... they took her license away and submitted her to SOS for driver evaluation.... she blew .00 on the pbt I heard.
Warren Voter wrote:
I can top all of your complaints...My 92 year old aunt was driving the wrong way on 8 mile road and she was drinking they had 22 - 911 calls. The Warren officer had her car towed drove her home. no ticket no nothing gave a neighbor the paperwork so she could pick up her car from the tow yard. Her daughter has been trying to get them to take away her license with no luck. So look out anyone driving on the road that you do not enter into this lady's path. The next day she called the police dept 4 times to report her car stolen.. So what about that? Could it be that she is in kahoots with the police dept and the police dept. I know if you or I would have done this, this story would have read differently. This is not the first time they drove her home when she was drinking and driving, never a ticket!!!!
wpd sucks

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

All of the comments about warren police department is so vary true...these guys are about sharp as round rocks..there are vary many under educated I mean under cover lol.. that sit all up an down van dyke just fyi. They pull you over for the most petty things and vary rude...anyway most of that department is soooooo illegally ran with there p.o.s cops it would blow your mind...I have seen with my own eyes these guys involved in chop shops,taking illegal narcotics and buying thing for personal use,stealing from cars, all of this department needs to be fired...to all the good people living or driving thru warren becareful
response to morons

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

] you must be retarded if you really believe the things you're saying or you believe in communism, and if that's the case you need to move to Russia or third world country because the police are here to protect and serve us not run our lives
Introspective

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

I have gotten a couple of tickets in Warren and I completely deserved both of them. Both were even written down to lesser charges. Take responsibility for your own actions, man up and pay your fines when you get caught.

Also, take ownership of your own life and situation. "Financially stable" has lots to do with keeping your $hi+ together. Stay outta jail! Pay your fines! Don't blame The Man then not show up for court dates because you don't agree with the charges. The cycle only repeats itself because you do stupid stuff and allow it to happen.
Wanksta

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

tone wrote:
i agree with yourgoddness... i got in trouble wit the warren police and i expirence that warren pigs are racist callin me chinese and take my 5 foot ass back to korea and shit.. i was beat'n up and did my time... officer channel is a punk ass bitch... come on my block white boy.. and the 4 cops thats killed my boy in warren back in 2oo6. i got nothin to live fo so let me see you, its not a threat its a promise.... well fuck warren police 544 boys fo life bitch...
So...

You are a gangsta ("544 boys fo life bitch") or maybe a wannbe gangsta.
You get treated like a Gangsta and are mad?

The mean streets of Warren! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davisburg Discussions

Search the Davisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral planning seminar planned June 23 (Jun '10) 21 hr Brain 5
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Wed Dirk Diggler 219
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Jul 22 Management 68
General Motors adds 7.6 million cars to ignitio... Jul 9 robmatt 1
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Chastity ? Jul 7 wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
Davisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••