Pathologist shortage hits small towns hard

Full story: Chicago Tribune
It took 18 months for Marilyn McGill to be told what she already knew in her heart. Full Story
Danny

Turlock, CA

#1 Oct 24, 2007
Sad to hear the shortage which seems to be taking place nation wide...I have fallen in love with this career field and plan to pursue it as a career and hopefully help start a new rise of hope for this country in having more pathologists. very rewarding career, maybe not financially but I honestly think it takes a very special individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sat fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sat Blwlgo 1,930
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Davis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Davis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davis