Review: Brenda's Tack Warehouse

Review: Brenda's Tack Warehouse

Posted in the Davis Forum

Brendas Tack Store Saddle

Clackamas, OR

#1 Jun 13, 2013
This is a wonderful saddle shop located in Norther California just north of the Sacramento Airport and is stocked with all kinds of horse equipment. Their employees are very helpful and knowledgeable. They have both English and Western and all sizes from Pony to mini to draft and have an eventing, hunter and western section that made my heart pitter patter. It is worth the stop in just to smell , feel and touch the leather. I found that their prices are at or below that of online stores.
Brendas Tack Store Saddle

Clackamas, OR

#2 Jun 13, 2013
The website for Brendas Tack Warehouse is http://www.brendastack.com
Here is One

Lincoln, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Hi, my alias is Here is One and I've been run out of Northern California because I like leather! I live in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and would like to meat others who like leather.

LOL
Tack Warehouse in Woodlan

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Nice saddle store with lots and lots of horse tack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dams Apr 16 Evermore 1
News State AG denies Dixon council's effort to oust ... Apr 12 Hmmmm 1
News Woodland teacher improperly used Douglass van f... (Jun '10) Apr 7 D-ynasty 163
News Woodland celebrates the late Cesar Chavez Mar 27 p on u 1
News Third candidate enters Yolo sheriff's race Mar '18 ip freely 1
News Woodland firefighter Tara Daniels smoked in Reg... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Mr Rib 6
News High court rejects farmer who tangled with Tyson (Jan '11) Mar '18 King George Crimi... 16

Davis Jobs

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages