Brendas Tack Store Saddle

Clackamas, OR

#1 Jun 13, 2013
This is a wonderful saddle shop located in Norther California just north of the Sacramento Airport and is stocked with all kinds of horse equipment. Their employees are very helpful and knowledgeable. They have both English and Western and all sizes from Pony to mini to draft and have an eventing, hunter and western section that made my heart pitter patter. It is worth the stop in just to smell , feel and touch the leather. I found that their prices are at or below that of online stores.
Brendas Tack Store Saddle

Clackamas, OR

#2 Jun 13, 2013
The website for Brendas Tack Warehouse is http://www.brendastack.com
Here is One

Lincoln, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Hi, my alias is Here is One and I've been run out of Northern California because I like leather! I live in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and would like to meat others who like leather.

LOL
Tack Warehouse in Woodlan

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Nice saddle store with lots and lots of horse tack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 21 min Slurpee 7,959
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr basic 200,980
Bayonets, grenade launchers given to local law ... Sun Johnnie C 202
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Local coverage of UAC's in Woodland Sep 19 Bill Long 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
Davis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••