Train victim identified

Train victim identified

There are 19 comments on the The Reporter story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Train victim identified. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Authorities have identified a man killed Monday morning after being struck by a commuter train in Dixon as 37-year-old Robert Gutierrez, local transient out of Vacaville, according to the Solano County Coroner's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I hope they don't waste too many resources investigating this. Either he was hoping to get run over by a train or he is just so dam stupid that he was a waste of oxygen to begin with.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Casualty yes, Victim no.
Ralph

Roseville, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2013
The real "victims" in cases like this are the train engineer & conductors, the first responders, anyone else who has to witness the results of this kind of carnage. Getting hit by a train does not leave a pretty picture, generally pieces of body scattered all over the landscape.

Train tracks except at grade crossing are private property. At grade crossings trains have the right of way (Duh!). Trespass and/or have your head up your ass and prepare to be clobbered by a monster machine! There is nobody responsible but YOU!

If you are using a train as a method to commit suicide and don't care if you cause innocent people to be a participant in or witness your demise and aftermath you're a worthless scumbag!

No sympathy for either group! Stay off the freaking trains you a**holes!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Ralph wrote:
The real "victims" in cases like this are the train engineer & conductors, the first responders, anyone else who has to witness the results of this kind of carnage. Getting hit by a train does not leave a pretty picture, generally pieces of body scattered all over the landscape.
Train tracks except at grade crossing are private property. At grade crossings trains have the right of way (Duh!). Trespass and/or have your head up your ass and prepare to be clobbered by a monster machine! There is nobody responsible but YOU!
If you are using a train as a method to commit suicide and don't care if you cause innocent people to be a participant in or witness your demise and aftermath you're a worthless scumbag!
No sympathy for either group! Stay off the freaking trains you a**holes!
Hey Ralph! We had a vote here on TOPIX and you lost.

F**K YOU!
Ralph

Vacaville, CA

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Fred in Vacaville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ralph! We had a vote here on TOPIX and you lost.F**K YOU!
No problem Freddy, I'll just go to the Topix Court and have the vote changed. LOL!
Ralph

Roseville, CA

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Fred in Vacaville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ralph! We had a vote here on TOPIX and you lost.
F**K YOU!
Oh why don't you go jump in front of a train or something? LOL
Ralph

Vacaville, CA

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh why don't you go jump in front of a train or something? LOL
Be nice.
Ralph

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Screw you all!
Ralph

Vacaville, CA

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Is that what you want? Multiple sex partners named Ralph?
Bruce Suckwell

Roseville, CA

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Fred in Vacaville gave me a BJ in the rest room at McDonalds. That dude was one hecka good corksooker.
Fred in VV

Vacaville, CA

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Bruce Suckwell wrote:
Fred in Vacaville gave me a BJ in the rest room at McDonalds. That dude was one hecka good corksooker.
I was look for a big mac, but you only had a wilted french fry! LOL! You kept saying "do me, do me, do me!"
Bruce Suckwell

Roseville, CA

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Fred in VV wrote:
<quoted text>I was look for a big mac, but you only had a wilted french fry! LOL! You kept saying "do me, do me, do me!"
Yeah homie and you sure were willing to do me. You said you wanted some extra SPECIAL SAUCE for your Big Mac and I pumped some out for you. Dude you a hecka good corksooker you know what I am saying.
Fred in VV

Vacaville, CA

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Bruce Suckwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah homie and you sure were willing to do me. You said you wanted some extra SPECIAL SAUCE for your Big Mac and I pumped some out for you. Dude you a hecka good corksooker you know what I am saying.
Brucey: Do me do me do me! Talk dirty to me. Put your finger in my hole too...
Fred in VV

Vacaville, CA

#14 Jun 21, 2013
Bruce Suckwell wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I did you, and you consented, what does that make you? Huh Brucey?

Any good make up tips you want to share with the group there Brucey?
Cowboy Dan

Roseville, CA

#15 Jun 21, 2013
Not sure how a thread about a train death turned into a pissing contest between a flamer from Elk Grove (that you R Fire?) and an aging closet queen from Vacaville named Fred but that's the web for you I guess! LOL

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
I hope they don't waste too many resources investigating this. Either he was hoping to get run over by a train or he is just so dam stupid that he was a waste of oxygen to begin with.
Hope none of your family ever get hurt, and it gets posted here.

Vacaville, CA

#19 Jun 26, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope none of your family ever get hurt, and it gets posted here.
No one in my family is anywhere near stupid enough to go walking down the middle of the railroad tracks, not even drunk.
Cowboy Dan

Roseville, CA

#20 Jun 26, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in my family is anywhere near stupid enough to go walking down the middle of the railroad tracks, not even drunk.
I don't know about that! You regularly keep proving you're one of the dumbest S.O.B's on Topix! How's life in the trailer park down there in Vacaville?

Vacaville, CA

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that! You regularly keep proving you're one of the dumbest S.O.B's on Topix! How's life in the trailer park down there in Vacaville?
Cowboy?????

Exactly how many cows do you own?

I am no where near the city limits of Vacaville and I would bet that close to half of the trailer park you reside in would fit on my front lawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California to certify low primary turnout, Clin... Jul 24 Just Sayin 8
News UPS employee dies in workplace collision (Jan '16) Jul 21 crash 8
News Officials: Solano residents can expect roads to... Jul 20 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Pesticide exposure in the womb increases chance... Jul 4 TRASH SCIENCE 1
News Another Woodland gang-related murder in almost ... Jul 3 mother81 1
News Supervisors decline to put sales tax increase o... Jun '16 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Cardiologists, Veterinarian Work Together to Fi... (May '15) Jun '16 Big Al 6

Davis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages