Review: Stacy Nguyen -Lyon Real Estate

Review: Stacy Nguyen -Lyon Real Estate

Posted in the Davis Forum

Catherine Zoltan

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Hello. I am currently living between two homes in Las Vegas and California (that I own and are paid in full). I need to be in Davis California June July and August 2011 for tutoring for my children (12 year old twin boys). I also have four dogs. A black Lab, three shows dogs one being a bulldog, one being a pug, and one being and dachund. Two small, one medium and one large. So, it is quite a circus. We are living in a mini mansion with a pool in Las Vegas and are used to having space and a pool. The dogs are well trained. They stay outdoors when the weather permits. We are looking to rent a home in Davis and do not expect to find one like the ones we are currently living in between California and Las Vegas. But three bedrooms would be great and a pool would be ideal for the kids for summer. I am looking around to see if someone selling a home in Davis would want or need to rent out their home for those three months. We would of course permit the real estate agent to show the home while we are living there. My current homes (check Zillow) are in Las Vegas at 1495 Red Rock Street and in Idyllwild California at 25091 Coulter Drive. I am a home owner myself and very picky about my property but a responsible home owner managing two homes at the same time so I am aware of conditions and could stay on top of the property nicely. Please contact me if I am a solution for one of your sellers and they can be a solution for us. Best, Catherine Zoltan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CommuniCare reports its at risk of losing feder... 19 hr Concave 4
Street parking Sep 4 Susan Apfel 1
News Lack of brain donations is hampering understand... Aug 28 Yura Koxucker 8
News Paula McConnell: Our fabulous Fair Aug '17 illegal gardener 6
News Militant Islam comes to Main Street, USA Jul '17 Bright fella 2
News County Road 98 improvements for bikes maintain ... Jul '17 Birds Landing Bob 1
specialized crosstrail Jammed Jul '17 JammedTrailBike 1

Davis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages