Woodland streets turning into safer p...

Woodland streets turning into safer places to drive

There are 11 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Woodland streets turning into safer places to drive. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

About 105 accidents occured in Woodland in 2009 that caused injury or death, a statistic that is trending down from the last two years .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Woodland

Monterey Park, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2011
Of coarse the numbers are going down,less people and less cars doing business in Woodland and on Main Street.More people are going up and down Gibson,Beamer,and Court St.
Woodland

Monterey Park, CA

#2 Jan 16, 2011
oops spelling error
Higher Gas Prices

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jan 16, 2011
People are either conserving fuel or shopping out of town or consolidating their trips out of town.
Woodland

Monterey Park, CA

#4 Jan 16, 2011
Higher Gas Prices wrote:
People are either conserving fuel or shopping out of town or consolidating their trips out of town.
Out of town,I will give up something for extra gas to go out of town,costumer service here is horrible
Woodland

Monterey Park, CA

#5 Jan 16, 2011
sorry spelled a word wrong.
Obama Sucks

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2011
Nobody has money spend or too waste!
Obama Sucks

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2011
What's with all the typos today....

I meant to say....Nobody has money to spend or too waste. I can't even afford to buy reading glasses so I can see what I am writing!(just kidding)
Woodland

Monterey Park, CA

#8 Jan 16, 2011
Obama Sucks wrote:
What's with all the typos today....
I meant to say....Nobody has money to spend or too waste. I can't even afford to buy reading glasses so I can see what I am writing!(just kidding)
If I notice a typo I try and beat the typo cop

Since: Jun 10

Los Gatos, CA

#9 Jan 17, 2011
Mr Campbell wants to spend money for the Road 27 intersections. What did they just do on Road 98? Are we gonna see overpasses? Sidewalks? On ramps?

I think keeping the chuckholes filled like they do in a timely manner is amazing. If he is planning that, good job.
Woodland Gunner

San Leandro, CA

#10 Jan 20, 2011
tg Woodland wrote:
Mr Campbell wants to spend money for the Road 27 intersections. What did they just do on Road 98? Are we gonna see overpasses? Sidewalks? On ramps?
I think keeping the chuckholes filled like they do in a timely manner is amazing. If he is planning that, good job.
Yeah, wee needed a traffic light at 98 and Kentucky like we needed a hole in the head. Just more fuel and brakes wasted, Good job WPD........NOT!!!
Mr Obvious

Woodland, CA

#11 Jan 20, 2011
Woodland Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, wee needed a traffic light at 98 and Kentucky like we needed **** in the head. Just more fuel and brakes wasted, Good job WPD........NOT!!!
What makes you think WPD is in charge of installing traffic signals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Dixon ? (Dec '09) Jun 4 Enter Username 7
Dixon High incompetence Jun 2 Richie 1
News Climate change taking toll on Lake Tahoe's clarity May '17 Keep Tahoe Blue 2
News Commentary: Fidget toys aren't just hype May '17 Guest 1
News Longtime Holy Rosary teacher paid tribute (May '10) May '17 Karyna Perez 8
News Vacaville Council backs The Branch, 'an urban b... May '17 Birds Landing Bob 2
Buisness Administration (Laurier) and Math (Wat... May '17 Anonymous 1

Davis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages