gay man assaulted
OAKLAND

Oakland, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
I just read the horrific story of an attack on a Gay male adult in Davis. Incredibly shocked and out raged about reading this story. Who gives the right to attack someone for any reason and especially because he is Gay. This is so disturbing. I've been to Davis once and being a very petite Gay male I was in fact a bit nervous at the gas station when a bunch of young males pulled up to get gas in their truck. I minded my business as they did but I knew that I was out of place and that I did not belong in that city. This gas station was in a remote area and seemed like it was in an older area where if I got lost I would be in trouble. I went to YOUTUBE and also saw some very disturbing videos of other hate crime that have happened in Davis also. This seems like a very closed minded city with some very disturbed individuals.
I just pray that the POLICE catch the person who did this horrible act of violence on this man. NO ONE deserves to have this happen to them. NO ONE!!! The person who did this will have his day come to him.
God Bless this man and may he heal back to normal.
Just incredible that there are people in this world who are so disturbed that are running the streets when they need to be in the psych ward or jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
specialized crosstrail Jammed 15 hr JammedTrailBike 1
News Woodland council to talk about a sanctuary city... Jul 13 spytheweb 2
News Vacaville school board inks $1M contract with f... Jul 6 Birds Landing Bob 1
Gangs in Dixon ? (Dec '09) Jun '17 Enter Username 7
Dixon High incompetence Jun '17 Richie 1
News Climate change taking toll on Lake Tahoe's clarity May '17 Keep Tahoe Blue 2
News Commentary: Fidget toys aren't just hype May '17 Guest 1

Davis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages