Has UCDavis become the new Chico State?

Full story: Daily Democrat

No offense to Chico State, but it has somewhat of a reputation as a "party school," where there's a lot of drinking and other unseemly behavior on the part of students, who somehow haven't learned self control.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tg woodland

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Well said, Chico Student.

Jose, your opinion of UC students is too high, there is a big rush in the Registrar's office every year to manipulate a fair system by alumni, employees, faculty & administration. Everyone else tries to shop for loopholes or lobby their legislators for extra juice.
jose jimenez

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Jim Smith is a very good journalist.
Tg woodland

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

jose jimenez wrote:
Jim Smith is a very good journalist.
you are a genius!
Ryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Not even close wrote:
You cannot even compare the two schools. At Chico State, the women bathe, prefer men, shave their legs and are pretty, for the most part. At UCD they don't, they don't, they don't and they are not, for the most part.
At least they got above a 1.8 GPA in high school.
BOOM

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Mark D wrote:
I lived in Chico up until 2 years ago... It has NOT rehabilitated... Drunken parties getting out of hand is the norm not the exception... try searching youtube for "chico state" and see how recent the videos are of out of control parties - not 20 years old, but brand new videos of drunken people throwing bottles at police...
I would be ashamed of a Chico State degree...
You falsely associate Chico State's "party scene" and the 100s, if not more, individuals who live in Chico or nearby and dont do anything with their lives (like your dumb ass), go to Butte Community College, or travel to Chico specifically to get drunk and do stupid things. Your not ashamed of a Chico State Degree, your ashamed of your inability to do anything with yours. I will be making more money and will have achieved more in my life than you, upon graduation from the Chico State you are discrediting.

Next time you travel there, maybe do something more productive then going to a party.
I saw billy idol at csuc

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Chico State is a joke of a school these days. It's not the 80s or early/mid 90s anymore(the partying/fun heydays.

CSUC is full of retards from Oroville, Corning, Orland, Cohasset, and every inbred-dirtbag town around it. You've also got ghetto-trash f@gs from frisco and other places. Back in the 80s and 90s you had cool people from socal and around here. Decent, well to do families and blue collar families. Now it's just dirtbags and scummy people.

No offense to the few people at csuc who actually want to do something with their lives of course.
I saw billy idol at csuc

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Btw let's not compare the f@ggies I mean aggies to the wildcats. They're just farmers and broke back mountain cowboys. Now a bunch of overhyped n!ps.

cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Davis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance