Racism in America
cwi530

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 May 15, 2013
Let's be honest. If Obama was a white guy he wouldn't be president. With no experience, a questionable past, and friends who aren't exactly America-friendly you have to wonder how he ever got nominated to anything outside of Chicago.

The color of his skin had a lot to do with it. It's no secret that a whole lot of African-Americans voted for Obama because he's black and a lot of white Americans did the same but racism is still alive in America.

On my way home today I heard a news story about a black family that was attacked because they were in the wrong neighborhood. They'd stopped for gas and ended up getting knocked out. Mother, Father, and teen daughter knocked out and the beating continued as they lay on the ground. Hate crime?

What in the hell is wrong with people.
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#2 May 15, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
Let's be honest. If Obama was a white guy he wouldn't be president. With no experience, a questionable past, and friends who aren't exactly America-friendly you have to wonder how he ever got nominated to anything outside of Chicago.
The color of his skin had a lot to do with it. It's no secret that a whole lot of African-Americans voted for Obama because he's black and a lot of white Americans did the same but racism is still alive in America.
On my way home today I heard a news story about a black family that was attacked because they were in the wrong neighborhood. They'd stopped for gas and ended up getting knocked out. Mother, Father, and teen daughter knocked out and the beating continued as they lay on the ground. Hate crime?
What in the hell is wrong with people.
You're all the proof we need that "racism is still alive in America" you Tea Bagger nut job!

Just go back and read cwi530's vitriolic and insane posts about minorities, immigrants (we all know what immigrants he's talking about!), gays, anybody who is different from him and you will find out who the real bigot is around here! His last post inferred that I was Black (which I'm not!) and that of course in his bigoted mind meant that I was bent on raping white women! Now who's the racist? He likes to tell us that "he has the money and he has the guns" though! Aren't you just soooooo impressed?

What the hell is wrong with this whack job? Who knows but keeping his head stuck up Rush Limbaugh's poop chute seems to be the dominant contributing factor! Can you say "blinded by turds" amigo?
cwi530

Citrus Heights, CA

#3 May 16, 2013
You must lose a lot of sleep glued to your PC waiting for my next move...Always a step behind...Never out in front...Can you say blinded by ignorance. For example...

The event that I described at the start of this thread didn't happen like I said it did. I changed the colors. A white family stopped to get gas and was attacked by some blacks. According to the news report a black guy told the father that he was in the wrong neighborhood and sucker-punched him when he went to pay. When the wife went to her husband's aid the black guy knocked her out too and when the daughter got out of the car a black lady attacked her. The assault continued even after the family was unconscious.

This would be front page news if it had been a black family attacked by some whites. Obama would have called the victims, the first lady would visit them, and Holder would lead the investigation.

But because it was only some white folks that were nearly beaten to death...It's not even a hate crime.

He should've had a Glock...Justice would have been served!
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#4 May 16, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
You must lose a lot of sleep glued to your PC waiting for my next move...Always a step behind...Never out in front...Can you say blinded by ignorance. For example...
The event that I described at the start of this thread didn't happen like I said it did. I changed the colors. A white family stopped to get gas and was attacked by some blacks. According to the news report a black guy told the father that he was in the wrong neighborhood and sucker-punched him when he went to pay. When the wife went to her husband's aid the black guy knocked her out too and when the daughter got out of the car a black lady attacked her. The assault continued even after the family was unconscious.
This would be front page news if it had been a black family attacked by some whites. Obama would have called the victims, the first lady would visit them, and Holder would lead the investigation.
But because it was only some white folks that were nearly beaten to death...It's not even a hate crime.
He should've had a Glock...Justice would have been served!
Don't lose any sleep at all Dumbo but I do enjoy responding to your bigoted and witless Tea Bagger blather. Call it a guilty pleasure if you like!

So blacks have never been the victims of white violence eh? Lynchings never happened because of skin color nor were innocents dragged behind cars to their deaths in more recent times. Of course ANY type of violent physical assault is wrong regardless of whether race or sexual identity or anything else is or is not involved. Race aside, violent and unprovoked assaults like this happen in urban and rural communities on a daily basis. Especially when murder is not involved they seldom make it further than local media. Violent crimes that take place in Richmond and Oakland rarely make the Sacramento media!

Leave it to you Tea Bagger nut jobs to get your panties in an uproar and be ready to shoot somebody though, especially when it is a black-on-white crime. If it was white-on-black it would be "mum's the word" from you bigoted crackers! You wouldn't even mention it! You wouldn't care!

If the perpetrators of this deplorable crime are caught (and you can bet there is a manhunt on for them!) they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law as they should be.

Now get your head back up Rush Limbaugh's pooper and prepare for his latest uh..."discharge"! By all means keep your guns locked and loaded for the next invasion of black rapists (and yeah I know you even think I'm one of them! LOL) in your neighborhood!
cwi530

Citrus Heights, CA

#5 May 16, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lose any sleep at all Dumbo but I do enjoy responding to your bigoted and witless Tea Bagger blather. Call it a guilty pleasure if you like!
So blacks have never been the victims of white violence eh? Lynchings never happened because of skin color nor were innocents dragged behind cars to their deaths in more recent times. Of course ANY type of violent physical assault is wrong regardless of whether race or sexual identity or anything else is or is not involved. Race aside, violent and unprovoked assaults like this happen in urban and rural communities on a daily basis. Especially when murder is not involved they seldom make it further than local media. Violent crimes that take place in Richmond and Oakland rarely make the Sacramento media!
Leave it to you Tea Bagger nut jobs to get your panties in an uproar and be ready to shoot somebody though, especially when it is a black-on-white crime. If it was white-on-black it would be "mum's the word" from you bigoted crackers! You wouldn't even mention it! You wouldn't care!
If the perpetrators of this deplorable crime are caught (and you can bet there is a manhunt on for them!) they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law as they should be.
Now get your head back up Rush Limbaugh's pooper and prepare for his latest uh..."discharge"! By all means keep your guns locked and loaded for the next invasion of black rapists (and yeah I know you even think I'm one of them! LOL) in your neighborhood!
If you're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem and you have NEVER provided anything positive to this forum. You're like a little kid throwing rocks over the fence at a barking dog.
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#6 May 16, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem and you have NEVER provided anything positive to this forum. You're like a little kid throwing rocks over the fence at a barking dog.
Yeah you're for sure part of the problem! You finally got something right! The problem in this case is grumpy old know nothing dumb asses getting their news and philosophy of life from right wing talk radio and Fox News!

Like you're constant and repetitious Obama/liberal/minority/gay bashing is adding something positive to the forum huh? I can't remember reading any more negative and mean spirited drivel on Topix...and that's really saying something!

"Barking dog" is indeed a stellar analogy for your persona. It's not so much "throwing rocks" as "throwing barbs" in your direction on my part though and at least I'm not shooting anybody...or even bragging about my big guns. Know what I'm sayin' Boobie?

It could be worse folks...you could be in the same room with him!
Here is One

Lincoln, CA

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you're for sure part of the problem! You finally got something right! The problem in this case is grumpy old know nothing dumb asses getting their news and philosophy of life from right wing talk radio and Fox News!
Like you're constant and repetitious Obama/liberal/minority/gay bashing is adding something positive to the forum huh? I can't remember reading any more negative and mean spirited drivel on Topix...and that's really saying something!
"Barking dog" is indeed a stellar analogy for your persona. It's not so much "throwing rocks" as "throwing barbs" in your direction on my part though and at least I'm not shooting anybody...or even bragging about my big guns. Know what I'm sayin' Boobie?
It could be worse folks...you could be in the same room with him!
You hit the nail on its head. cwi530 is nothing but a republican who complains about SEIU but never turns down the pay or benefits the union got him.
cwi530

El Dorado Hills, CA

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on its head. cwi530 is nothing but a republican who complains about SEIU but never turns down the pay or benefits the union got him.
Stick to something you know about. I ain't no Republican and the SEIU ain't never done nothing for me. I remain gainfully employed because I'm good at what I do. Not because I'm protected by a union.
Cowboy Dan

Elk Grove, CA

#9 Jun 20, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to something you know about. I ain't no Republican and the SEIU ain't never done nothing for me. I remain gainfully employed because I'm good at what I do. Not because I'm protected by a union.
Everyone knows he's just another civil service slacker sucking at the public tit with benefits & pensions most of the rest of the working class can only dream of. He'd be crying like a banshee if they cut those benefits even one cent too. Civil service has become just another name for welfare!
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Hey girls, I never had to back up to get a check in my life unlike you gutless wimps who don't have the balls to ask your bosses for a decent wage with benefits.

Strange how corporate bosses pay and profits are through the roof butt you wimps are afraid to demand your fair share.

What's that you say,“if you did demand fair pay/benefits your boss would fire you and hire someone under the table“, yep, that's what you're worth.

And cwi530, you are a repubican and if you are employed by the state, the ONLY reason you keep your job is because of the union.
ray

AOL

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Aryan.white is only race.kill them all.
Bob Finch

Elk Grove, CA

#12 Jun 24, 2013
ray wrote:
Aryan.white is only race.kill them all.
Okay who let the walking pile of shit trailer trash honky in the room? He hasn't been the same since he got his mother giving a BJ to one of the big dicked brothers from the hood and then found out that dude was his daddy!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Liberal reaction to the Zimmerman verdict demonstrates how American racism has gone progressive and is once again part of the DNC platform.
Rev

Elk Grove, CA

#15 Jul 15, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
Liberal reaction to the Zimmerman verdict demonstrates how American racism has gone progressive and is once again part of the DNC platform.
And right wing whack job reaction to the Zimmerman verdict (just take a look at Twitter or listen to anything that comes out of cwi530's trailer trash cracker mouth!) to the Zimmerman verdict proves that racism in America is still alive and is once again part of the shit-brained Tea Bagger platform!
cwi530

Sacramento, CA

#16 Aug 9, 2013
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>
And right wing whack job reaction to the Zimmerman verdict (just take a look at Twitter or listen to anything that comes out of cwi530's trailer trash cracker mouth!) to the Zimmerman verdict proves that racism in America is still alive and is once again part of the shit-brained Tea Bagger platform!
another self-appointed reverend trying to keep blacks in the ghetto

you'll never get through the pearly-gates bearing false-witness is a sin and you will burn in hell with al sharptongue and jesse jackedson
Rev

Elk Grove, CA

#18 Sep 12, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>
another self-appointed reverend trying to keep blacks in the ghetto
you'll never get through the pearly-gates bearing false-witness is a sin and you will burn in hell with al sharptongue and jesse jackedson
Says the honky with a sheet with the eye holes hanging in the closet right next to his Nazi uniform! You will be burning in Hell while being corn-holed by Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck at the same time. Come to think of it that would he more like heaven to you homie. Praise the Lord!
cwi530

Sacramento, CA

#19 Sep 13, 2013
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the honky with a sheet with the eye holes hanging in the closet right next to his Nazi uniform! You will be burning in Hell while being corn-holed by Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck at the same time. Come to think of it that would he more like heaven to you homie. Praise the Lord!
Nothing hanging in MY closet "Rev"

You mentioned getting corn-holed by Limbaugh and Beck...Come out of the closet "Rev" and embrace your sexuality.

Did you know that MLK's beliefs were more inline with the tea party than the democrat party. It's true. The democrat party didn't allow blacks
Rev

Elk Grove, CA

#20 Sep 13, 2013
So you're the one who is getting dick hammered up your poop chute by Limbaugh and Beck and you are worried about my sexuality! Say what dude?

Oh yeah MLK would be lining up to join the all honky minority hating Tea Party today! Not sure what you been smoking homie but you should pass it around!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Davis teachers remain under-valued Apr 27 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Hearing starts for former CHP sergeant who face... Apr 26 Birds Landing Bob 1
UC Davis Job in Dining Commons Apr 22 charla 1
News Vacaville Residents Notice Typo On Brand New Fr... Apr 20 Sandy 2
Land to park RV on and live in Apr 11 Lester Jacobson 2
News Woodland City Council OKs dispensary ban (Dec '09) Apr 1 BAD 8
News Saudi land purchases fuel debate over US water ... Mar '16 WunHungLo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages