Man shot in Winters but no news released WHY?

Posted in the Davis Forum

Suffering Family Memeber

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2009
Why haven't there been a news report. My cousin has been shot two days ago and died. When will they do something about it? Why are they trying to cover it up? Are they just trying to make themselves look good? We beg for justice. Rest In Peace Hector Reyes
Tom

West Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2009
He shot himself in a drunken stupor, probably playing Russian Roulette. I am sorry for your loss, very, very sorry, but the newspaper comes out once a week here, and our police were already dealing with a murder when this tragedy occurred on Friday- very late Friday, in fact. He, and his cousin, had been randomly firing guns in the City limits just prior to that.
winters1

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2009
I've been seaching for the story also with only this website to show for it. Tragic loss. Condolences.
Mary

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2009
They had a very short story on the news tonight. No detail. Winters likes to keep their dirt down. Ronny Smith of Winters was locked up for a year. He was found not guilt of rape. Halley made the it all up. Do you think Winters even put it in the paper. NO Way.
local

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jun 13, 2009
Suffering Family Memeber wrote:
Why haven't there been a news report. My cousin has been shot two days ago and died. When will they do something about it? Why are they trying to cover it up? Are they just trying to make themselves look good? We beg for justice. Rest In Peace Hector Reyes
Why would u want itto be in the news u want to become famouse or what??
homie

Valley Center, CA

#6 Aug 31, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text> Why would u want itto be in the news u want to become famouse or what??
TO HELP FIND THE KILLER YOU F ing IDIOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A girl that works a bfs Apr 21 Cocourrious 1
News Yolo DA completes Gutierrez investigation (Sep '09) Apr 20 Tori 32
Anyone ever received bad services from the doug... Apr 18 Wally 2
News Make way for more Mexican food Apr 11 A Thought 8
News Yolo Animal Control Officer arrested on suspici... (Oct '10) Mar '15 HSUS and UN agend... 48
more from Roberta Mar '15 Corvalis Petrocelli 3
News Anti-gay initiative puts California attorney ge... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 13
More from around the web

Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]