Woodland man convicted of raping classmate

Full story: Daily Democrat

Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Reisig stated a Yolo County jury convicted 22-year-old Jeffrey Lockwood of Woodland on Thursday for the June 2005 rape of a 17-year-old girl.
Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
So sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Does anybody know her name? I can kind of guess who it is, but I'm just trying to make sure. I know of a few girls here in Woodland who have done this. It's a serious epidemic and it's horrible.
wow

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Megan Schaefer is her name.
MiZZV

North Highlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Are you sure?
oregon friend

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

let me tell you people something,i think the parents of this little tease are in denial.com e on i know jeff lockwood personally and i can tell you he does not have to rape anyone, he has/had alot more going for him than this!!!!!liar.she had a crush and jeff already had someone and its called rejection and this was a way to get back at him.there was no dna found, the jurors did not hear both sides.this girl has done this to other young men.shame on the parents of this girl taking and screwing my good friends sons life up-just because he would not give her attention.and for the system-god damn woodland it was probably the biggest thing besides the bret pedrioa case and he admitted to sexually doing crap to child and only got 1 yr in county jail,but fifteen years! shame on lawyer who no longer helped because no more money. i pray for jeff and family everyday.i do not know how megan can live with herself...if you are a male and are getting to know this girl,BEWARE BIG TIME OR YOU COULD GET TIME.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Davis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Davis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••