Woodland man convicted of raping classmate

There are 4 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Mar 7, 2009, titled Woodland man convicted of raping classmate. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Reisig stated a Yolo County jury convicted 22-year-old Jeffrey Lockwood of Woodland on Thursday for the June 2005 rape of a 17-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
So sad

United States

#88 Oct 13, 2010
Does anybody know her name? I can kind of guess who it is, but I'm just trying to make sure. I know of a few girls here in Woodland who have done this. It's a serious epidemic and it's horrible.
wow

Chico, CA

#89 Dec 2, 2010
Megan Schaefer is her name.
MiZZV

Shingle Springs, CA

#90 Dec 3, 2010
Are you sure?
oregon friend

Salem, OR

#91 Jan 29, 2012
let me tell you people something,i think the parents of this little tease are in denial.com e on i know jeff lockwood personally and i can tell you he does not have to rape anyone, he has/had alot more going for him than this!!!!!liar.she had a crush and jeff already had someone and its called rejection and this was a way to get back at him.there was no dna found, the jurors did not hear both sides.this girl has done this to other young men.shame on the parents of this girl taking and screwing my good friends sons life up-just because he would not give her attention.and for the system-god damn woodland it was probably the biggest thing besides the bret pedrioa case and he admitted to sexually doing crap to child and only got 1 yr in county jail,but fifteen years! shame on lawyer who no longer helped because no more money. i pray for jeff and family everyday.i do not know how megan can live with herself...if you are a male and are getting to know this girl,BEWARE BIG TIME OR YOU COULD GET TIME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YOLO PUBLIC Officials VIOLATES FEDERAL LAWS Tue Un agenda 21 and ... 11
News Police: Search leads to drugs, money, 4 arrests... Tue Emjoe 4
Roberta 61587ws@port Sun anthonygwestsacho... 1
News Festival-like atmosphere outside Supreme Court Apr 28 Sceptical 4
stop the insanity! legalize cockfighting now! Apr 28 Un agenda 21 and ... 1
News Anti-gay initiative puts California attorney ge... Apr 28 Chacheer 14
A girl that works a bfs Apr 21 Cocourrious 1
More from around the web

Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE