Parolee faces multiple charges after high-speed pursuit

A 26-year-old Fair Oaks parolee with four passengers in a stolen vehicle led officers on a high-speed pursuit Wednesday through Yolo and Solano counties, authorities said. Full Story
CFS

Vallejo, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2008
A 26-year-old Fair Oaks parolee with four passengers in a stolen vehicle led officers on a high-speed pursuit Wednesday through Yolo and Solano counties, authorities said.
Paul Leyva, a parolee out of Santa Clara County, now faces two charges of child endangerment and four charges of kidnapping, said Davis police Sgt. Glenn Glasgow.

Since when is Fair Oaks in Santa Clara county?????
THE MAN

Watsonville, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2008
i sure hope grandma had on a depend ....
What a nut

Vallejo, CA

#3 Jul 24, 2008
THE MAN wrote:
i sure hope grandma had on a depend ....
LOL. I hope everybody in the car had on Depends and Pampers because I know they lost everything during that high speed chase. He could have killed so many people. What a dumb cluck!
Sharksfan590

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2008
The fact that this piece of sh** ran at high speeds endangering others let alone two young juveniles in his vehicle, is all the proof a rational individual needs to know that the piece of crap needs to be put away for 50 years.

Since: Jun 08

Forever Vallejo

#5 Jul 24, 2008
CFS wrote:
A 26-year-old Fair Oaks parolee with four passengers in a stolen vehicle led officers on a high-speed pursuit Wednesday through Yolo and Solano counties, authorities said.
Paul Leyva, a parolee out of Santa Clara County, now faces two charges of child endangerment and four charges of kidnapping, said Davis police Sgt. Glenn Glasgow.
Since when is Fair Oaks in Santa Clara county?????
It means he was living in Fair Oaks but was paroled out of Santa Clara.
DUMB Azz PAROLEE

Hayward, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2008
WAY TO GO AzzHOLE
CFS

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2008
At work wrote:
<quoted text>
It means he was living in Fair Oaks but was paroled out of Santa Clara.
You must mean his county of commitment was Santa Clara county and he transferred to Sacramento county.
Otherwise he was out of his 50 mile radius.

Since: Jun 08

Forever Vallejo

#8 Jul 24, 2008
CFS wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean his county of commitment was Santa Clara county and he transferred to Sacramento county.
Otherwise he was out of his 50 mile radius.
Yes, that is what I took it to mean.
NedKelley

San Jose, CA

#9 Jul 25, 2008
Who are the people of the parole board who granted this piece of trash's parole request? They should also be held accountable, since it was THEY who decided to let this criminal out in the first place! Stupid idiots.
CFS

Vallejo, CA

#10 Jul 25, 2008
NedKelley wrote:
Who are the people of the parole board who granted this piece of trash's parole request? They should also be held accountable, since it was THEY who decided to let this criminal out in the first place! Stupid idiots.
You obviously have NO idea how parole works or even WHAT the board does. If you DID you wouldn't have made this STUPID comment.
paul Leyva

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2012
The hell with all you all's dumbass comments.....I'm free as a bird now.....people make mistakes luckily "I'm an excellent driver"
blank

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Nov 26, 2013
The hell with all you all's dumbass comments.....I'm free as a bird now.....people make mistakes luckily "I'm an excellent driver"

LOSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
Trial remains on schedule for Davis teen accuse... Sat Say What 7
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Rebuttal witnesses refute Marsh defense expert Sep 26 An angry victim 1
Bayonets, grenade launchers given to local law ... Sep 26 Password Plus 209

Davis Jobs

Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Davis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]