Semper Fidelis
cwi530

Auburn, CA

#1 May 5, 2013
Always Faithful. The motto of the USMC.

We just hugged and said goodbye to our youngest son and his newly wed bride.
My son, a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps has reenlisted into an Expeditionary Aircraft Support Unit with the 2nd Wing.
He's leaving for Cherry Point NC where his lovely bride will join him in a couple months after he returns from training in FL.
We have two sons and both are in the USMC. It has changed our outlook in life. Priorities have shifted and opinions have strengthened.
I consider taking resources from our military while providing aid to groups like the muslim brotherhood to be treason.
I believe that tying the hands of our troops with rules of engagement is aiding and abetting the enemy.
And I invite anyone who speaks out against the boots-on-the-ground members of our armed forces to read the book "The Forever War" by Dexter Filkins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First-Ever Expose Inside a US Lamb Slaughterhouse Feb 8 Birds Landing Bob 3
News City gathers to support Muslim community Jan 29 slay billion-head... 7
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS IN A... (Aug '14) Jan 28 un agenda 21 9
News County bicycle safety project advances Jan 27 Birds Landing Bob 1
News County office hosts annual presentation on Cali... Jan '17 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Undocumented immigrants urged to be patient Jan '17 spytheweb 8
News Woodland police investigate burglary Jan '17 Birds Landing Bob 1

Davis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davis Mortgages