Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2007
Joe

Parkville, MD

#1 Feb 25, 2007
Not that its a bad thing that people from all over the country post here, actually, its a good thing.
I do however wonder if there are any people that live in Davidsonville that post here?
Tranzfuzion

Riderwood, MD

#2 Mar 14, 2007
I've never heard of Davidsonville but I like the small, intimate forum this seems to be.
Tranzfuzion

Riderwood, MD

#3 Mar 14, 2007
Joe wrote:
Not that its a bad thing that people from all over the country post here, actually, its a good thing.
I do however wonder if there are any people that live in Davidsonville that post here?
I never heard of Davidsonville, but I like the small, intimate feel of this board.
Bill from Davidsonville

Bowie, MD

#4 Apr 20, 2007
Tranzfuzion wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of Davidsonville, but I like the small, intimate feel of this board.
I have lived in Davidsonville for ten years. We are situated between Bowie and Annapolis. Davidsonville is primarily farm/ suburban areas with very little commercial development.
Joe

Parkville, MD

#5 Apr 26, 2007
Bill from Davidsonville wrote:
<quoted text>I have lived in Davidsonville for ten years. We are situated between Bowie and Annapolis. Davidsonville is primarily farm/ suburban areas with very little commercial development.
been here since 86
not the same anymore with all the new McMansions that are going up.
on the bright side, when they shut down the Patuxent river bridge in july for six months, it might give us a traffic break up this end.
Frank R

Lanham, MD

#6 Jul 22, 2007
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
been here since 86
not the same anymore with all the new McMansions that are going up.
on the bright side, when they shut down the Patuxent river bridge in july for six months, it might give us a traffic break up this end.
But, those of us along 424 won't think it so great. I have been in Davidsonville for 27 years.
joe

Odenton, MD

#7 Jul 22, 2007
I hear you Frank.
If not for all the building in Edgewater and Davidsonville over the last 10 years, it would still be as it was back in the 80s.

damn shame when those moving in have more say than those living there.

this is the reason that I refuse to buy a new house in any area. I have always bought old existing. I figure that way Im not adding to the traffic issue when I move in.

house Im in now was built in 31. I figure I cant get much older than that in Dville.
Frank R

Lanham, MD

#8 Aug 26, 2007
Though a very small percentage, there are homes much older in Dville. I am interested in old homes. I wonder if the old homes of Dville have been listed by anyone.
As the population of the area increases, the number of homes will increase and the farms will continue to disappear.
To see pictures of Homes in Davidsonville, and also farms, churches, people, etc., go to:
http://www.msnusers.com/DavidsonvillePictures

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Severn School sued for $6 million (Dec '09) Aug 24 delmarvadan 31
07816930445 Aug 13 raz 1
Wal-Mart denied request to build Supercenter in... Aug 7 Jessie 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Prince George's County Animal Watch Jul '14 mike 1
CAMP LETTS, safe or not????? (Jun '09) Jul '14 Jared Lem 29
Maryland hospital will stop hiring smokers Jun '14 TruthBeTold 2
•••
•••

Davidsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Davidsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE