Robinwood's trouble has long history

Robinwood's trouble has long history

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Robinwood's trouble has long history. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

On this block of Tyler Avenue in Annapolis, 17-year-old Kwame Travon Johnson was fatally shot Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Viewer

Westminster, MD

#1 Mar 22, 2008
is there any wonder why people do not want section 8 housing or even peole eligible for section8 8 housing in their neighborhoods? all they bring is crime and filth.
mark

Pasadena, MD

#2 Mar 23, 2008
you want the killing to stop and the crime you have to clamp down hard on robinwood security cameras, police on every corner, raids once a week.if the people of robinwood want their neighborhood cleaned up how about marching around the blocks with bells and whistles at 1 2 3 4 5 oclock in the morning when the crime is happenig which should be done in every inner city in this country. where are all the pastors and preachers and leaders to organize this.it seems to me the only time a big march is called on is when a white cop shoots a black person or white person shoots a black person and all the blacks and jackson and sharpton call for their heads. how about marching for black on black crimes it seems to me thats the bigger problem not white on black. step up black leaders and people make a move get it DONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... Jul 11 Kathy 3
News Bowie Social Worker Sentenced for Felony Theft ... (Nov '10) Jun 29 concerned citizen 3
Man on man action at racetrack Jun '17 Nomad 3
Roy Rogers (Aug '15) May '17 Farrell Landon 2
crime in edgewater md???? (Sep '08) Apr '17 Fitus T Bluster 29
Bowie is becoming a ghetto! (Feb '12) Apr '17 Farrell Landon 26
CAMP LETTS, safe or not????? (Jun '09) Mar '17 Laa1434 32

Davidsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davidsonville Mortgages