Davidson must help cover MI Connectio...

Davidson must help cover MI Connection deficit

There are 3 comments on the Huntersville Herald story from Feb 9, 2010, titled Davidson must help cover MI Connection deficit. In it, Huntersville Herald reports that:

Connection, the cable service provider owned by Davidson and Mooresville, has fallen into a $576,000 hole and needs the towns to bail it out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntersville Herald.

John Q Public

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Maybe if they would stop wastefullness, like letting employees drive company vechiels home to Hickory, like what, an extra 100 miles a day, times 5. Maybe if they cut that waste, maybe Davidson employees could keep jobs?????

Since: Jan 10

#2 Feb 23, 2010
If the government wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place this would not be "our" problem.
Former customer

Mooresville, NC

#3 Mar 2, 2010
MiConnection needs to close! I hate the service and it's way to expensive. The majority of businesses and citizens are using directtv and windstream who has far better quality for the price!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Dec '14) 21 hr Jason in PA 12
the local mom squad organizer dustina plyler da... (May '14) Thu Dss 5
Barney the dinosaur going to jail (Mar '11) Oct 3 Sparky_321 23
safety at our parks. (May '09) Sep '15 MsvlLocal 8
Anyone know what's going on at 16 between the o... Aug '15 Daisy 1
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator (May '14) Aug '15 Hopeful 7
friend Aug '15 mother hen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davidson Mortgages