Eye, ear issues limit learning

Full story: Daily Breeze
Is your child struggling to pay attention in school? Don't jump to Ritalin for the answer. Full Story
DonVince

Wildomar, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2008
I agree that Ritalin shouldn't be the first choice before exploring all other possibilites. It is very discerning because of the high standards that we have in CA. First, students who are in elementary school need to grow and develop their mind without skills being crammed down their head. Second, not all students can develop their brain at the same rate. It is just sad that we want to medicate too quickly.
Buster Snatch Fisher

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I have tried a variety of medications for ADD; including Ritalin, Adderall, Adderall XR, Dexedrine, and Strattera. Each has benefits along with side effects. After several years medicating with central nervous system stimulants (CNS) I switched to Strattera from http://indiantrustedpills.info . I found the medication took a few weeks to take effect, and tended to cause constipation. I also found my psychological state was less effective if I became dehydrated. To counter the side effects I added All-Bran into my diet twice a week, and drank more liquids. The big benefit for myself was I could enjoy reading books again, which I could not on the CNS stimulants.
sagitarious

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 30, 2010
I was diagnosed with ADHD in 6th grade and have taken Indian Stattera ever since. I am a college student now and its worked so well for me that I continuously make good grades. I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is having problems finding one to work.
EdwardParson

France

#11 Nov 13, 2010
Thanks all for your feedback!
Our nature meds pharmacy http://www.worldbestmeds.info is one of the most trusted and affordable online pharmacy which provides a large number of high quality generic Strattera an other products. We aim to make it easy for you to obtain a range of commonly prescribed medications in a very low cost. worldbestmeds.info do the best to assist our customers in every way it can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoes Sat Becky 1
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Nov 4 JoeSlave 31
Debate: Marijuana - Mooresville, NC (Aug '10) Nov 2 bnbwilson 59
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct 26 TreeHuggy 6
Review: QUARTER MILE MUSCLE (Feb '12) Oct '14 trans am 5
Deputies charge man for 2010 breaking and entering Sep '14 movingon 1
9-11 never forget !!!! Sep '14 Never Forget 2
Davidson Dating
Find my Match

Davidson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Davidson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Davidson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss