Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Community Organizers Rock

Washington, DC

#48567 Mar 9, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you will ever win another Presidential election?. The more anti Obama crap you spout, the more America knows you are a do nothing party. You have no other agenda but Obama, and hey dumbass, he is not running. None of you seem to be able to figure that shit out. All that crap talk at CPAC was hilarious. Rand Paul. Run his ass, please!
The more you believe your ludicrous blabber the more you show you are a dumba$$- 38% approval SUCKS - what happened to your conspiracy theory you mentioned? Oh yeah if you can't answer just blabber - Hillary -LOL, Great grandpa biden -LOL. Obummer has NO Foreign policy (no experience) that is what I replied to YOUR conspiracy theory a$$hat - you change the subject - how appropriate. You are a brainwashed minion of the freebie, do nothing for the country crowd. How come you are against voter ID? Oh yeah illegals and dumba$$es like you wouldn't be able to vote otherwise.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48568 Mar 9, 2014
I watched the silly parade of speakers blow smoke up each other's butts. The only one of significant substance was Christie who observed that republicans need to start criticizing and attacking everyone and everything and start talking about what they are for.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you will ever win another Presidential election?. The more anti Obama crap you spout, the more America knows you are a do nothing party. You have no other agenda but Obama, and hey dumbass, he is not running. None of you seem to be able to figure that shit out. All that crap talk at CPAC was hilarious. Rand Paul. Run his ass, please!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48569 Mar 9, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't seem to figure out that Bush isn't president anymore, so you don't have any room to criticize. Since Obama is president, it is necessary to direct most criticism of the dems towards him, since he is the head democrat. Obama has set the stage for a right wing takeover of the White House. This new potential right wing president will be able to appoint far right wingers to many offices and judgeships, thanks to only needing a simple majority in the Senate. Thanks, Obama. Thanks for nothing. I'm a moderate, the coming tide that will engulf America is not my choice, this tide will be a right wing tsunami, a backlash against liberalism gone too far. GOD help us all.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48570 Mar 9, 2014
If you read carefully you will see that I am thanking God for my good fortune of being blessed with the ability to think for myself and see beyond bumper sticker mentality afflicting so many others. I am also thankful for my financial security which came through hard work and Gods blessings. I am by no means rich but I have everything I need, almost everything I want and probably more than I deserve. I do admit to receiving one government unemployment check for $48 back around 1967 if I remember correctly . I had and have paid in FICA in amounts that exceed that by thousands of times. The point? Taxpayer isn't the only person who has put in a days work, or a years work, or decades of work. Its about time he stopped patting himself on the back for working. Everyone should work.
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48571 Mar 9, 2014
TSF wrote:
I watched the silly parade of speakers blow smoke up each other's butts. The only one of significant substance was Christie who observed that republicans need to start criticizing and attacking everyone and everything and start talking about what they are for.
<quoted text>
You're scared, you should be. Don't worry, in the next several months democrats will blow enough smoke to sink a battleship, as they compare Hillary Clinton to the Second Coming of Christ.
TSF

Angier, NC

#48572 Mar 9, 2014
What scares me most is that Hillary has more intelligence and common sense than all the republican puppets dancing at the CPAC circle jerk put together. That my friend IS scary when considering that I am not particularly fond of Hillary..
<quoted text> You're scared, you should be. Don't worry, in the next several months democrats will blow enough smoke to sink a battleship, as they compare Hillary Clinton to the Second Coming of Christ.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48573 Mar 9, 2014
TSF wrote:
What scares me most is that Hillary has more intelligence and common sense than all the republican puppets dancing at the CPAC circle jerk put together. That my friend IS scary when considering that I am not particularly fond of Hillary..
<quoted text>
I'm for West, Then Rubio.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48574 Mar 9, 2014
"Republican puppets", exactly what I expect from dems. The clock is ticking, what goes around....
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48575 Mar 9, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
I love your annual CPAC convention. Your idiots always find a way to say something there to impress the base, that later will come back to haunt them by pissing off independant voters at election time. Love your conservative egotistical strategies.
. Speaking in generalities...not making any valid points...make a specific point or just move on to something of substance.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48576 Mar 9, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Speaking in generalities...not making any valid points...make a specific point or just move on to something of substance.
They see it all circling the drain, insults are their last refuge. The left especially hates black conservatives like Condy Rice, they always make references to her intelligence, has me wondering if they would question her IQ so much if she were white.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48577 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text> They see it all circling the drain, insults are their last refuge. The left especially hates black conservatives like Condy Rice, they always make references to her intelligence, has me wondering if they would question her IQ so much if she were white.
I have never heard anyone question Condy Rice's intelligence.She is an extremely intelligent woman.Playing the race card again, Waco?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48578 Mar 9, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that you can't beat any of them in elections where it counts.
yup. Despite your best efforts to self terminate through abortion, y'all keep importing tens of millions of illegals and other 3rd worlders who gladly vote democratic... Don't be so damn smug.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48579 Mar 9, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
. Again. Yer confusing that woman's success in surviving and destroying others to get ahead with intelligence and common sense... Remember, she and billy boy wanted the partial birth abortion procedure to remain... Legal... Common sense ? Whose sense? You want a leader like that?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48580 Mar 9, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard anyone question Condy Rice's intelligence.She is an extremely intelligent woman.Playing the race card again, Waco?
. Still waiting on your thoughts on why the ruskies are actin so damn squirrelly... You like poking damn holes in other people's theories, but my guess is you have no damn idea.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48582 Mar 9, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yup. Despite your best efforts to self terminate through abortion, y'all keep importing tens of millions of illegals and other 3rd worlders who gladly vote democratic... Don't be so damn smug.
LOL "import" LOL again.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48583 Mar 9, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Still waiting on your thoughts on why the ruskies are actin so damn squirrelly... You like poking damn holes in other people's theories, but my guess is you have no damn idea.
No damn idea. And neither do you.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48584 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text> I'm for West, Then Rubio.
I am definitely a Louie Gohmert man.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48585 Mar 10, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
. Google"liberals attack Condy Rice" ... playing the race card?? Rotflmao!! This, from an Obama-ITE!!!! This, from the"if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist", party?? Hahahahahaha!!!
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48586 Mar 10, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am definitely a Louie Gohmert man.
Louie is a big fan of yours too!! Must be a bald-headed guys stick together thing!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#48587 Mar 10, 2014
Actually no. I do not desire a leader like that. What scares me is that she is the lesser of the available evils.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Again. Yer confusing that woman's success in surviving and destroying others to get ahead with intelligence and common sense... Remember, she and billy boy wanted the partial birth abortion procedure to remain... Legal... Common sense ? Whose sense? You want a leader like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iredell County DSS (Oct '09) Apr 24 me stewart 36
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator (May '14) Apr 18 wondering 8
Loud Boom Early Hours Tuesday Apr 14 Kathleen5 3
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) Apr 14 Meowrs 10
News Camp E-Ma-Etu An Eckerd Youth Alternatives camp... (May '07) Mar '16 queencrystal 247
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Mar '16 LoogieLover822 35
Ted Cruz Demands U.S. Take Muslim Refugees Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davidson Mortgages