TSF

Clayton, NC

#39902 May 9, 2013
In a stunning announcement, republilkan speaker of the NC house Thom Tillis said that republikans would consider a bill that "makes sense". Instead of completely stealing Charlotte's airport, republikans will give Charlotte a "weighted presence" in running their own airport. Their generosity is underwhelming.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39903 May 9, 2013
Kind of like the 911 investigation ignoring why Dubya did nothing after being warned repeatedly that the attack, which killed 3000 Americans, was imminent. Kind of like ignoring that HW Bush (father of the idiot son Dubya) was having breakfast on 9.11.01 with one of the Bin Laden family members. Kind of like ignoring that while ALL US aircraft were grounded, special permission was granted to the Bin Laden family jet to gather up their family and leave the country . Kind of like ignoring the fact that while the country was in crisis, Dubya went into hiding (but only after he finished reading the pop out book "My Pet Goat"). Kind of like straining gnats and swallowing camels.
waco1909 wrote:
Dems at the Benghazi hearing seen to be ignoring the statements of the people testifying.Wonder why,lol.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39904 May 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
Kind of like the 911 investigation ignoring why Dubya did nothing after being warned repeatedly that the attack, which killed 3000 Americans, was imminent. Kind of like ignoring that HW Bush (father of the idiot son Dubya) was having breakfast on 9.11.01 with one of the Bin Laden family members. Kind of like ignoring that while ALL US aircraft were grounded, special permission was granted to the Bin Laden family jet to gather up their family and leave the country . Kind of like ignoring the fact that while the country was in crisis, Dubya went into hiding (but only after he finished reading the pop out book "My Pet Goat"). Kind of like straining gnats and swallowing camels.
<quoted text>
Let's find out who dropped the ball on Benghazi.Probably too late to redress the things you brought up.UNFORTUNATELY.
RealEmlu

Henderson, NV

#39905 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's find out who dropped the ball on Benghazi.Probably too late to redress the things you brought up.UNFORTUNATELY.
Sweetie, the only thing UNFORTUNATE is you continuing to chase away all the normal people posting on topix. Now stop talking about things you know nothing about, scribble in your coloring book, don't eat the crayons and poleeease have the orderlies change your nasty shitty diaper, I can smell the damn thing all the way over here sweetie.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39906 May 9, 2013
RealEmlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the only thing UNFORTUNATE is you continuing to chase away all the normal people posting on topix. Now stop talking about things you know nothing about, scribble in your coloring book, don't eat the crayons and poleeease have the orderlies change your nasty shitty diaper, I can smell the damn thing all the way over here sweetie.
oh no! Its......PSYCHO MAN! Taller than a snail! Dumber than a hockey puck! Able to steal identities with a single swipe of the keyboard! Yes! Don't have a life? Alone? Sad? Not too bright? Be popular! Get attention! Steal Topix names ! like a freak! Trash people you've never meet! Do it again and again! Be important!(In your own mind)! Haaaaaaa!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39907 May 9, 2013
Like 911, the complete truth will probably never emerge. I suspect that a very large contributing factor was the republican decision to cut funding for security at foreign embassies. Another factor was probably the fact that the embassy was also being used as a CIA spying cover. Having a small security staff was probably the result of saving money and not wanting to draw attention the covert CIA operation. The unfortunate incident was turned into a blame America's leaders or blame someone in America brahooha by republikans who thought they could help little Twitt win more votes. I would suggest that the blame for the incident rest on the terrorist perps who carried out the assault but I know that would not serve any republican agenda..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's find out who dropped the ball on Benghazi.Probably too late to redress the things you brought up.UNFORTUNATELY.
waco1909

Columbus, IN

#39908 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no! Its......PSYCHO MAN! Taller than a snail! Dumber than a hockey puck! Able to steal identities with a single swipe of the keyboard! Yes! Don't have a life? Alone? Sad? Not too bright? Be popular! Get attention! Steal Topix names ! like a freak! Trash people you've never meet! Do it again and again! Be important!(In your own mind)! Haaaaaaa!
emlu, I'm trying not to be a PSYCHO MAN, but as you can see it's very difficult for me to stop emlu. emlu can you find me a diaper with a big pee pee sewn on it, next time.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39909 May 9, 2013
We need to get to the bottom of all this and then invade Puerto Rico.
waco1909 wrote:
Dems at the Benghazi hearing seen to be ignoring the statements of the people testifying.Wonder why,lol.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39910 May 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
We need to get to the bottom of all this and then invade Puerto Rico.
<quoted text>
How about we found out what happened, for real? There probably was a chance to save these peoples lives.Why not? Shall we rehash republican mistakes instead?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39911 May 9, 2013
TSF at the very least, someone was incompetent.Get them away from any position of authority.You can still vote democrat.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39913 May 9, 2013
I agree that the incompetence should be addressed-- without the political manuvering.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How about we found out what happened, for real? There probably was a chance to save these peoples lives.Why not? Shall we rehash republican mistakes instead?
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39914 May 9, 2013
TSF, I know your gay, and needless to say, so am I. If you let me suckle your pee pee, I'll let you pork me in my heinie hole. Us perverted mental liberals have to stay together. Let's have a threesome with my Boy George doll too! I LOVE YOU TSF.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39916 May 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
I agree that the incompetence should be addressed-- without the political manuvering.
<quoted text>
Definitely..These people died for.. us..
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39917 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely..These people died for.. us..
TSF, I got a tongue worth dying for. Let me lick and sooth your hemorrhoids baby, Texas style.
emlu

Columbus, IN

#39918 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely..These people died for.. us..
Sweetie you don't know who died for who much less who died for us. Yesterday Sweetie you thought you died seventy six times. The only thing that died Sweetie is your boy George doll. Now quit talking like you know what's going on in the world. Sweetie the only world you know is masturbating until you get arthritis. Sweetie quit lying to TSF, I'm sure if you talked nice and bend over TSF can put his pole in your scabby hole.
emlu

Columbus, IN

#39919 May 9, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>TSF, I got a tongue worth dying for. Let me lick and sooth your hemorrhoids baby, Texas style.
Sweetie your tongue isn't long enough to do any thing Texas style. Much less doggie style, Sweetie.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39921 May 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>TSF, I got a tongue worth dying for. Let me lick and sooth your hemorrhoids baby, Texas style.
ALLEN aka "fakeWaco"can't spell worth a damn.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39922 May 10, 2013
North Carolina doesn't need left wing nut radicals. We already have our republikan legislature.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39924 May 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
North Carolina doesn't need left wing nut radicals. We already have our republikan legislature.
Republinuts and Demopsychos....welcome to the crazy ward of modern politics....
RealEmlu

Canyon Country, CA

#39925 May 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Republinuts and Demopsychos....welcome to the crazy ward of modern politics....
Sweetie don't put yourself down, everyone knows your a nut, psycho and live in a crazy ward walking around masturbating and eating shit from your soiled diaper. You're the love child idiot of the deformed mutant parents in the movie "Wrong Turn" sweetie. For you, that's nothing to be ashamed of, my bipolar pedophile beanpole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Mooresville, NC (Aug '10) 53 min La Bopper 57
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct 26 TreeHuggy 6
Review: QUARTER MILE MUSCLE (Feb '12) Oct 15 trans am 5
Deputies charge man for 2010 breaking and entering Sep '14 movingon 1
9-11 never forget !!!! Sep '14 Never Forget 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
Track use at MHS Sep '14 JJD 1
Davidson Dating
Find my Match

Davidson People Search