Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36332 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text> I hear heaven is actually very, very cold. Like the opposite of hell. Prove me wrong if you can.
Prove that hell is hot.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36333 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> hmm, to be more precise, I should have said that irritation and anger seem to be your only emotions.I stand corrected! emlu was talking about my bed, because well, that's an"inside"joke between us!
Oh, so like heaven is being in bed, like as in having sex? You naughty kids.
But I can agree that heaven is here on earth. At least this is kind of how I view life. I do not wait for death to be in heaven.

I get I likely seem pretty pissed off most of the time. But maybe you should think about why that is also. Ever think some of that anger is due to what others say here?
Maybe I am wrong, but I feel like most of the post directed towards me are in anger. Maybe it is due to my anger at them. Maybe it is a vicious circle that is hard to pinpoint the start of it.
You make a lot of vicious statements towards me.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36334 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I note how Commucrats cherry pick MLK's platform to support theirs when they were against everything he stood for....seeing how he was a Republican!
Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964 even though opposed the passing of Civil Rights legislation in the decades leading up to his presidency! It was actually Republican Senator Everett Dirksen that drafted and pushed through congress the Civil Rights Act.
The Ku Klux Klan, the disgraced racist organization to which even Democratic President Harry Truman belonged, was founded by Democrats and, in a sense, operated at one point as the de facto militant branch of the party.
Pastor C. L. Bryant, director of the provocative documentary “Runaway Slave” and a former NAACP leader himself, acknowledged that it was in fact Democrats who “stood in the way” of civil rights and progress with their collective push for Jim Crow laws, poll taxes and at the University of Alabama in 1963, when then-Democratic Governor George Wallace, in a symbolic protest against desegregation, stood in the doorway of Foster Auditorium to affirm his pledge of “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
The Commucrat Party has been stellar at spinning a revisionist history where the righteous among their ranks fought “tirelessly” to further the cause of Civil Rights! What a joke! I note they've been successful at indoctrinating the dumb masses to believing such propaganda!
You underestimate LBJ ! DIRKSEN was not the president, he didn't have the power that LBJ did, in point of fact LBJ never got the proper credit for the passage of the Civil Rights Act! His political acumen and arm twisting made it happen.IMHO!
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#36335 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I love how the Commucrats "think" they know how everyone else thinks!
Not all Republicans are against marijuana and painkillers, that's a broad brush you paint with!
The real problem isn't with how hard or easy it is to vote, it's with the voters themselves!
"The best argument against democracy
is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
- Winston Churchill
are you gail too. cuz every dam body on here is gail. i luv you gail
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#36336 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that hell is hot.
i know my gail is hot

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36337 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I was speaking about Jesse Jackson Jr and not MLK don't you? Pretty certain Jesse Jackson Jr would be the son of Jesse Jackson Sr and not Martin Luther King Jr.
The trend of your ignorance is clear. Stay in the bubble.
It was a mistake, not ignorance dear. Learn the difference. Well not that the mistake means republicans do not hate MLK. They hate him and Jesse Jackson.
The hate is strong in your team. Just as Jesus asked of you.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36338 Feb 17, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name gail too. Cuz every dam body on here is gail in my psychotic mind.
Alright.I admit it.I'M GAIL! I'm...so ASHAMED! Gail was already famous, I was just trying to see what it felt like to be important! Can y'all EVER FORGIVE ME???I feel lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut!! Lower than a voter with twelve ID's!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36339 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that hell is hot.
Just have blind faith it is hot my son. Why ask for evidence? All things of religion need no evidence, only blind faith.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36340 Feb 17, 2013
Gotta go mow the yard! I'll have more mea culpas later!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36341 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I love how the Commucrats "think" they know how everyone else thinks!
Not all Republicans are against marijuana and painkillers, that's a broad brush you paint with!
The real problem isn't with how hard or easy it is to vote, it's with the voters themselves!
"The best argument against democracy
is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
- Winston Churchill
Ok, I should not say "all" as that is to black and white. Black and white is extremely rare. Most republicans are against marijuana being legal.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36342 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I note how Commucrats cherry pick MLK's platform to support theirs when they were against everything he stood for....seeing how he was a Republican!
Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964 even though opposed the passing of Civil Rights legislation in the decades leading up to his presidency! It was actually Republican Senator Everett Dirksen that drafted and pushed through congress the Civil Rights Act.
The Ku Klux Klan, the disgraced racist organization to which even Democratic President Harry Truman belonged, was founded by Democrats and, in a sense, operated at one point as the de facto militant branch of the party.
Pastor C. L. Bryant, director of the provocative documentary “Runaway Slave” and a former NAACP leader himself, acknowledged that it was in fact Democrats who “stood in the way” of civil rights and progress with their collective push for Jim Crow laws, poll taxes and at the University of Alabama in 1963, when then-Democratic Governor George Wallace, in a symbolic protest against desegregation, stood in the doorway of Foster Auditorium to affirm his pledge of “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
The Commucrat Party has been stellar at spinning a revisionist history where the righteous among their ranks fought “tirelessly” to further the cause of Civil Rights! What a joke! I note they've been successful at indoctrinating the dumb masses to believing such propaganda!
Republican and democrats are just labels of what we are describing at the moment. If you are talking about the past, the words mean something different than today.
Were democrats of the past, racist? Often, yes. But does this mean the democrats of today condone any of that behavior? Nope. But it sure seems the republicans of today support that behavior.
So I can understand why someone can be confused using these words. But I suspect you know the reality, but chose to pretend the reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.
Who knows, maybe you are just that stupid.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36343 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen I prevaricated.I actually own Topix.Yes, it's true, now my cover is blown! I'm actually a billionaire with industrial concerns in countries the world over.Topix is how a busy billionaire lets off steam!
Yes you prevaricate much. Dumbed down bald face liar.
Prevaricate = RepubliCon
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36344 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Alright.I admit it.I'M GAIL! I'm...so ASHAMED! Gail was already famous, I was just trying to see what it felt like to be important! Can y'all EVER FORGIVE ME???I feel lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut!! Lower than a voter with twelve ID's!
You are the only reason that I can think of as to why we should not ban assault weapons.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36345 Feb 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Waco...I know he brings nothing to the table for an intellectual debate. Simply, if he does not agree with anyones point of view, instanteously, they are wrong and he is right.
Anyone else see that Miley is the foremost expert on EVERYTHING? don't believe me? Just ask him.
I always try to use logic and reason and show examples to demonstrate my points.

We all think we are correct, but in a debate, one should provide logic and reason and hopefully some evidence of some sort if possible.

You always make these sort of accusations with nothing to support your claims.

Location hidden

#36346 Feb 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Companies have reasons for not hiring and empolyees have reasons not to accept overtime. http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/w... . Quit letting the govt. su$k your tit and stand up for yourself.
You post an article from 1997 when the economy was booming from the dot com era. Duh! Companies were offering massive amounts of overtime then because of the time it takes to hire a new employee and actually get them "on the job." In a down economy, as it is now, overtime is offered because of a temporary spike in the business, after the spike, things return back to normal. If hiring were the answer, after the spike would come layoffs.
The article also failed to point out what the employee was claiming on her W4 form. If claiming "Married, 7", those numbers would be different than those claiming "Single, 0". Also, those extra taxes due to overtime is usually returned at the end of the year due to higher yearly earnings, assuming the employee is claiming "Single, Zero" as most do. If claiming "Married, 7", she would've brought home more weekly than the article stated, but less at the end of the year.
Next time, make sure the article has all the facts and is relevant to the conversation.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36347 Feb 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you prevaricate much. Dumbed down bald face liar.
Prevaricate = RepubliCon
calm down girl.I backed Obama in the election.I'm pretty sure that makes me a non-republican.you seen awfully angry today.I thought we were on better terms?

Location hidden

#36348 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Just have blind faith it is hot my son. Why ask for evidence? All things of religion need no evidence, only blind faith.
I'll take blind faith over your blind opinion any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36349 Feb 17, 2013
Gosh Allen.We were on speaking terms last week, now you want to shoot me with an AR-15. Well, I'll just have to make it without your approval.

Location hidden

#36350 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Republican and democrats are just labels of what we are describing at the moment. If you are talking about the past, the words mean something different than today.
Were democrats of the past, racist? Often, yes. But does this mean the democrats of today condone any of that behavior? Nope. But it sure seems the republicans of today support that behavior.
So I can understand why someone can be confused using these words. But I suspect you know the reality, but chose to pretend the reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.
Who knows, maybe you are just that stupid.
And if you believe that Republicans of today support that behavior, then it's you that is just that stupid.
Facts are facts. The Commucrats DID found the KKK. George Wallace WAS a Commucrat. How can someone be confused by these words? Oh, that's right, indoctrination through govt education!

Location hidden

#36351 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>It was a mistake, not ignorance dear. Learn the difference. Well not that the mistake means republicans do not hate MLK. They hate him and Jesse Jackson.
The hate is strong in your team. Just as Jesus asked of you.
With you dear, I'd err on the side of ignorance on your behalf instead of a mistake. Just pointed it out so you wouldn't be embarrassed at your next NAACP meeting with the brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
safety at our parks. (May '09) 16 hr MsvlLocal 8
Anyone know what's going on at 16 between the o... Aug 28 Daisy 1
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator (May '14) Aug 20 Hopeful 7
sex (Dec '14) Aug 18 the other man 11
friend Aug 11 mother hen 1
Now open! Aug '15 Cmty 1
Lost keys near Wildlife Woods Campground Jul '15 Donna Nolan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davidson Mortgages