Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34674 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were sad and signing out. I guess curiosity did kill the cat.
His sick ass should be sad. He ran off a lady who isn't his obsession Gail. Gail, Gail every one is Gail. Spoon if you read this I'll talk to you.
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34675 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but this isn't the real Mike, there's not enough profanity and personal insults in your responses and the choice of wording isn't consistent with his. I'll wait for the "real" Mike to return before responding to anymore of his responses.
Hey pro you a dumb ass to. Go look up the real Mike and let us know if any thing this dude said matches his. Nice goin waco still waitin for that info.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34676 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I've been gossiping behind the scenes for weeks about "it", so there, take that.
Oh a gossip, that certainly speaks volumes of your character. So there, ponder that.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#34677 Feb 3, 2013
Good grief, the nutbag is using fake posts from"Ireland"now! What a hoot! Before this is over, John Wayne is going to post here, saying what a great gal"spoon"is...or "Allen", or"really", or"wow", or"little tea party repub", or"Gunter.....etc., etc.,

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34678 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a gossip, that certainly speaks volumes of your character. So there, ponder that.
Oh Allen, haven't lived until you've gossiped gathering branch lettuce. What's wrong with you?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34679 Feb 3, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
His sick ass should be sad. He ran off a lady who isn't his obsession Gail. Gail, Gail every one is Gail. Spoon if you read this I'll talk to you.
No worries Rob, a lady with that kind of gumption is not that easy to run off. My guess is she has taken a break to sharpen her axe:)
Rob

Clifton, NJ

#34680 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Good grief, the nutbag is using fake posts from"Ireland"now! What a hoot! Before this is over, John Wayne is going to post here, saying what a great gal"spoon"is...or "Allen", or"really", or"wow", or"little tea party repub", or"Gunter.....etc., etc.,
I always post from here chump. Lets reflect the attention off of you and your bunch of fake posters to John Wayne. Lol when your that ignorant I would guess you have to blame some one or some thing.

“Vote”

Houston

#34681 Feb 3, 2013
Emlu, I'll say this.The weirdo Allen/Spoon is never alone.....got a million people to talk to...all of them"itself"haaaa!!

“Vote”

Houston

#34682 Feb 3, 2013
Allen you're a dumb whore.Period.Did you really think your act would fool everyone? Of course you did.You're a legend, in your own mind....
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34683 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Or maybe Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair? But certainly not Big Tea Party Repub. Bacon had him committed to Topix prison for child molestation. Remember?

“Vote”

Houston

#34685 Feb 3, 2013
Allen never could spell.Doesn't know "your"from you're".What an ignoramus.
Go Army

Germany

#34686 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Rob, a lady with that kind of gumption is not that easy to run off. My guess is she has taken a break to sharpen her axe:)
You're one to post, bitch. It's spelled "ax" not "axe", you illiterate tramp. Keep sharpening your ax, Gail.
Rob

Secaucus, NJ

#34687 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen never could spell.Doesn't know "your"from you're".What an ignoramus.
Still waitin waco for the bunch of fake posters info. You sure are a lowly little man dude. Lyin liberal bitch.
Rob

Secaucus, NJ

#34688 Feb 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair? But certainly not Big Tea Party Repub. Bacon had him committed to Topix prison for child molestation. Remember?
Allen I wouldn't mess with waco. He cant prove what he claims.

Location hidden

#34689 Feb 3, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie on me waco i'm no lady and I'll bust your ass. Where is a bunch of fake posters. Im only one person, not a bunch. Point out to us where is the bunch. Lyin liberal.
That will be the day!

Location hidden

#34690 Feb 3, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waitin waco for the bunch of fake posters info. You sure are a lowly little man dude. Lyin liberal bitch.
What happened "Rob" you hop the Concord or just using "anonymous proxy" because.....Gail does?

Location hidden

#34691 Feb 3, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep waitin' the cows are almost home!

Location hidden

#34692 Feb 3, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen I wouldn't mess with waco. He cant prove what he claims.
Allen, I wouldn't mess with waco because I'm six feet tall and have a bad temper, forget what "Rob" says.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#34693 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen you're a dumb whore.Period.Did you really think your act would fool everyone? Of course you did.You're a legend, in your own mind....
There you go contradicting yourself again. Hey thanks for all the backhanded comliments but I refuse to take credit for something I did not do. Have to admit Spoon was entertaining until you ran her off.

“Vote”

Houston

#34694 Feb 3, 2013
Emlu the dummy can't believe she got caught.She sure knows a lot about"little tea party repub"though, huh? What a dirty despicable scummy filthy disingenuous piece of rotting garbage Allen turned out to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any easy girls in Denver? Sat Need2GetLaid 1
Help!!! Does anyone know Cindy Jun 20 IAmActuallyALawyer 2
luter Jun 18 luter 1
Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN (Apr '13) Jun 17 HumanGarbageCanDan 36
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator (May '14) Jun 15 WheresWaldo 10
BEWARE OF These INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS (Jan '15) May '16 Kellybrooksyoung 3
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) May '16 DJay 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Davidson Mortgages