Kerry or Dave

Marietta, GA

#34438 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Personal rancor rules on must political threads.As I'm sure you know.IN ANY EVENT, its difficult to engage in political discourse, with people who refuse to sign in on Topix.
Here we go again! Hint hint, I'm not gail!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34439 Feb 2, 2013
In other words Arnold, as to whether or not that is"clear"enough, that's not for me to respond to.I will say, sometimes you are AWFULLY civilized.Sometimes,a person has to get in someones face.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34440 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is a worthless $+ithead. Is that clear enough?
No, I take that back. I think he is one of the many people on earth that due to their hatred, prejudice and ignorance, keep the human condition from moving forward to a more peaceful and improved state of being. I thought that thinking left when Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms died. I guess I was wrong. Waco, Is Louie Gommert your Congressional representative?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34441 Feb 2, 2013
Kerry wrote:
Can anyone tell me there thoughts on Sec of State Kerry? There's no one available for intelligent conversations. It's pretty much slim on this forum. I do like reading you all's posts'.
Gotta do the research, I know he likes his boats and he's a Forbes heir, he's a member of the Oceans Caucus, probably because he likes boats, he makes a lot of money from Latin tomatoes. He has had a lot of political experience, been in politics since 1985.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34442 Feb 2, 2013
Typical --seeing , remembering and accepting only what you want to see, remember or accept.
From your own link:

"A better knowledge of aviation issues among law enforcement officials may have produced a better result for Fleming. Griffin said she had to tell the officers on the scene to clear out the runway, and one officer talked about commandeering the airport.“He was running around, the one guy that was commandeering everything, saying,‘We were going to shoot him down,’” she said. "

Note also that the idiot officers, after demanding that Fleming land, had to be told to clear their vehicles off the runway so he could land. Again: THESE IDIOTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2013/13...
http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2013/13...
no where in these two articles did it ever indicate local law enforcement, TSA or the FAA were even considering "shooting" down anything...
Link your source for verification or sensationalize much?
If you read the article, you will clearly see, Darlington County Sheriff's Office responded appropriately, detained the "alleged suspect", followed their laws and charged the suspect in order to hold for further interogation by the Feds. Obviously, they knew it would never mount to much and it is pretty clear they knew that.
Kerry

Marietta, GA

#34443 Feb 2, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta do the research, I know he likes his boats and he's a Forbes heir, he's a member of the Oceans Caucus, probably because he likes boats, he makes a lot of money from Latin tomatoes. He has had a lot of political experience, been in politics since 1985.
I'll research it! I didn't realize he was into Latin tomatoes. Hopefully, he'll be better than Hilary. We'll see.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34444 Feb 2, 2013
I think Kerry will make an excellent Secretary of State. I think Hagel will make an excellent Secretary Of Defense. Both of these men have the personal experience of combat in service of the USA which gives each of them a more realistic perspective than that of their chicken hawk critics. Reluctant to send our service men and women into combat? Only a chicken hawk would think that reluctance to get our young men and women killed is a bad thing.
Kerry wrote:
Can anyone tell me there thoughts on Sec of State Kerry? There's no one available for intelligent conversations. It's pretty much slim on this forum. I do like reading you all's posts'.

Location hidden

#34445 Feb 2, 2013
Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll research it! I didn't realize he was into Latin tomatoes. Hopefully, he'll be better than Hilary. We'll see.
Hillary has a 63% approval rating in recent polls. I guess that might not be good enough.

Location hidden

#34446 Feb 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
I think Kerry will make an excellent Secretary of State. I think Hagel will make an excellent Secretary Of Defense. Both of these men have the personal experience of combat in service of the USA which gives each of them a more realistic perspective than that of their chicken hawk critics. Reluctant to send our service men and women into combat? Only a chicken hawk would think that reluctance to get our young men and women killed is a bad thing.
<quoted text>
Good point, TSF. I agree. Of course, most Republicans will see this as a weakness. But, their asses don't have to go. I have a grandson in the Army, and I want the cause to be sure one before he goes into combat.
Kerry

Marietta, GA

#34447 Feb 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34448 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Personal rancor rules on must political threads.As I'm sure you know.IN ANY EVENT, its difficult to engage in political discourse, with people who refuse to sign in on Topix.

That is the biggest COS. Bacon is registered and is always signed in and was just called out and cherry picked by Topix for the attempt to post an equation for the sole purpose of neutron bomb making. She has been registered and has been posting for how long now? Evidently before she registered she failed to read carefully the fine print of the Terms of Service Agreement provided by Topix. Clearly beacuse she stated that she just found out that Topix posts were monitored.

You'll have this sometimes when you are hell bent on being an authority on every issue in the book.

No matter whether you are signed in or not this is a free topix forum and you are free to exercise your right to freedom of speech. It is not a must that you profile yourself. Topix is not a career for all of us.
Really

Marietta, GA

#34449 Feb 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the biggest COS. Bacon is registered and is always signed in and was just called out and cherry picked by Topix for the attempt to post an equation for the sole purpose of neutron bomb making. She has been registered and has been posting for how long now? Evidently before she registered she failed to read carefully the fine print of the Terms of Service Agreement provided by Topix. Clearly beacuse she stated that she just found out that Topix posts were monitored.
You'll have this sometimes when you are hell bent on being an authority on every issue in the book.
No matter whether you are signed in or not this is a free topix forum and you are free to exercise your right to freedom of speech. It is not a must that you profile yourself. Topix is not a career for all of us.
I signed in the other day, after I was repeatedly told that I was "gail". I don't want to sign in. I'm not gail either. I don't even know gail.
Really

Marietta, GA

#34450 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, TSF. I agree. Of course, most Republicans will see this as a weakness. But, their asses don't have to go. I have a grandson in the Army, and I want the cause to be sure one before he goes into combat.
Could you stop your grandson from going, if it wasn't a "sure one"? I don't know how that works. I thought if he was deployed, he has to go.
blueridgedebate

Hendersonville, NC

#34451 Feb 2, 2013

Screw this, go here: blueridgedebate.com
Really

Marietta, GA

#34452 Feb 2, 2013
blueridgedebate wrote:
Screw this, go here: blueridgedebate.com
Who is this for? I'm not going by myself.

Location hidden

#34453 Feb 2, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you stop your grandson from going, if it wasn't a "sure one"? I don't know how that works. I thought if he was deployed, he has to go.
He does have to go if deployed and would willingly do so. From my own perspective, I just hope that he doesn't have to go into a war that cannot be worked out first diplomatically, or can be avoided....Like Iraq. I know that neither he nor I have a choice.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34454 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I take that back. I think he is one of the many people on earth that due to their hatred, prejudice and ignorance, keep the human condition from moving forward to a more peaceful and improved state of being. I thought that thinking left when Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms died. I guess I was wrong. Waco, Is Louie Gommert your Congressional representative?
Kevin Brady,District 8.
Really

Marietta, GA

#34455 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have to go if deployed and would willingly do so. From my own perspective, I just hope that he doesn't have to go into a war that cannot be worked out first diplomatically, or can be avoided....Like Iraq. I know that neither he nor I have a choice.
I hope that doesn't happen. I hope he doesn't have to go. I would be worried sick, knowing that my son was over there. I couldn't even bare the thought.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34456 Feb 2, 2013
Sign in, don't sign in.Makes no difference to me.I make it a policy not to respond to those who don't sign in.I guess that's my"right".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34457 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed in to make everyone happy! And I promise, I am not gail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9-11 never forget !!!! Sep 13 Never Forget 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Waco 28
Track use at MHS Sep 4 JJD 1
Review: Tire Kingdom Sep 3 mnjack82 3
So, Where is Kevin Green? Sep 1 NC - educator 2
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator Sep 1 NC-educator 4
Man laying beside road dale Earnhardt inc Aug 29 Driver 1
•••
•••

Davidson Jobs