Mistress Asha NYC was born a MAN
JayRobb

Lawrence, MA

#23 Sep 16, 2013
Yes "she" is a woman NOW.I knew she was born a dude before but didn't care.
Mikeytatts

Mount Vernon, NY

#24 Sep 17, 2013
You guys must be real ignorant or your haters to this chic . She's a woman . She never was a man . What did she do to make you guys think this ?
mikeyssoul

Lawrence, MA

#25 Sep 17, 2013
How the f*ck do u know? She was born a man...everyone knows that...go back to the tattoo parlor...
Goodforu

Mount Vernon, NY

#26 Sep 24, 2013
This girls name is crystal crisis sanders
Manim

Vadodara, India

#27 Oct 14, 2013
Mistress Asha, I fantasize about you. Don't give a damn what you were born as.
Sheesh

New York, NY

#28 Dec 1, 2013
It's incredible that some people are so filled with inner rage or inadequacy that they need to malign and defame others to feel better about themselves. I know from personal experience(many times over) that Asha is 100% woman by any standards. An WHAT a woman. There isn't an unwomanly bone in her gorgeous, curvy, all-natural and very, very sexy body.
Mikeytatts

Parlin, NJ

#29 Dec 22, 2013
Yea I did her
Jesus Christ homeboy

Bronx, NY

#30 Dec 30, 2013
Is this thread still going! Why is it thAt pretty girls get called men but dogface shores get called some ? I'm just saying? If she was puttin her butt and crotch all over the internet like some dommes then no one would be sayin a damn thing
Ra iz

Delhi, India

#31 Jan 24, 2014
She was a male-----Shemale.

She lives in her own world of whims and fantasies without socializing with people and sings her own songs which seriously sounds too bad.Her loneliness is affecting her greatly.
James Shields

New York, NY

#33 Apr 27, 2014
Wait did you see that video of her squeezing the guys head? I think I want her to do that to me too. This is a woman, you people saying otherwise have to be wrong
http://www.worldvideofans.com/en/video/816868...
JoeSlave

Stockton, CA

#34 Nov 4, 2014
hwy mistress Asha
Jrock

New York, NY

#35 Jan 2, 2015
Is she still available? I'm looking for her ads
Hungry

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Jan 27, 2015
Where is she?
houstonbitchboi

Houston, TX

#37 Nov 19, 2015
MIstress Asha wrote:
LOl! Really!! I am Asha and I didn't know i was born a man!! So that means you have my birth certificate as well!!!
Any one have any questions about my gender, As i was born a female, feel free to visit my website
www.mistressashany.com
And Dear Truth, you wouldn't know a woman if she sat on your Face!!!!!!!!! lol
Honestly Goddess Asha,

The piece of blind shit that would write such a thing must be pure, hiding in the closet, praying hes not a faggot, queer. Pity him, he is not worth your response. You are one of the sexiest women to ever walk the planet earth. I wish I lived in the Bronx, or anywhere near you for that matter.
Thank you for sharing your beauty with the world.
-houstonbitchboi
LoogieLover822

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Mar 26, 2016
Well that man has the nicest vagina i ever saw. Asha is a lady and still very feminine despite her abnormal physical stregnth. She hit me so hard during a session once i forgot what i came there for. I picked up a broom and dustpan and started sweeping the floor. She's great.
HumanGarbageCanD an

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Jun 17, 2016
MISTRESS ASHA FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!
Strap Lover

New York, NY

#40 Oct 28, 2016
Ive sessioned with her numerous times and she is def a woman but fucks like a man!

Weve done strap golden and ruby showers and she is def not a man or was a man...unless men can also get their periods after a sex change!??

You should see her Strap on Video..STRAP ON FOREMAN!!!

To all those telling lies about her are just jealous of her beauty, strength, and skills..

For all those with doubt should see her before listening to loser who dont even have the balls to identify themselves..
Strap Lover

New York, NY

#41 Oct 28, 2016
Ra iz wrote:
She was a male-----Shemale.

She lives in her own world of whims and fantasies without socializing with people and sings her own songs which seriously sounds too bad.Her loneliness is affecting her greatly.
You sound as if u know her personally which makes ur statement as a personal attack...How do you know shes lonely, maybe ur the one who is lonely!?

And a person who marches to the beat of their own drum
is more interesting than someone who is like everyone else
Strap Lover

New York, NY

#42 Oct 28, 2016
mikeyssoul wrote:
How the f*ck do u know? She was born a man...everyone knows that...go back to the tattoo parlor...
How do you know? You must have f**ked her too!
Strap Lover

New York, NY

#43 Oct 28, 2016
JayRobb wrote:
Yes "she" is a woman NOW.I knew she was born a dude before but didn't care.
Really!? And how did you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e z way auto sales (Nov '08) Dec 11 Nathan williams 39
Lincolnton Christmas Wish List Dec 10 Santa elf 1
News Mooresville man charged with sexual assault Dec 7 Martha 1
News 50th Anniversary (Sep '12) Dec 3 poster 2
Matt Garrison (Sep '12) Dec 3 poster 2
Looking For Linda nee Campbell (Apr '12) Dec 3 poster 2
Steve Miller Nov 29 Heather 2

Davidson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance