Christ The King High School Eyes Site...

Christ The King High School Eyes Site In Cabarrus County

There are 1 comment on the WFAE-FM Charlotte story from May 14, 2011, titled Christ The King High School Eyes Site In Cabarrus County. In it, WFAE-FM Charlotte reports that:

Christ the King Catholic High School, scheduled to open this fall at a temporary site in Mooresville, will likely end up permanently in Cabarrus County, following a Kannapolis City Council vote this week to annex a 96-acre site on N.C. 73 east of the intersection with Shiloh Church and Poplar Tent roads, east of Davidson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAE-FM Charlotte.

pamela hester

United States

#1 May 21, 2011
This so funny because concord has so many damn school in kannapolis city only has one high school.I don't understand why concord get everything.in why cabarrus county school don't get to have a informs but kannapolis has to have one because they say it is best for are children.but if that was the cast why didn't they ask parents what do they think before taking control it is not right that the broads can make are decisons about are children in we don't have no say so.I think they need to cancel the unforms in school because it is a lot cheaper to buy regular clothes.but I do not agree with the new high school because kannapolis city needs a new high school.in if you want to get really started they need to look at this.they change the middle school 7 to 8 in the kis to 5 to6 in elem to k to 4 in then high school to 9 to 12.that is to may school my child or any child has change that is crazy.they should left 5 grade in elem in 6 to 8 grade in middle that sound way better there doing now.it is pertty bad that the parents don't have no vote on anything that the broads makes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e z way auto sales (Nov '08) Dec 11 Nathan williams 39
Lincolnton Christmas Wish List Dec 10 Santa elf 1
News Mooresville man charged with sexual assault Dec 7 Martha 1
News 50th Anniversary (Sep '12) Dec 3 poster 2
Matt Garrison (Sep '12) Dec 3 poster 2
Looking For Linda nee Campbell (Apr '12) Dec 3 poster 2
Steve Miller Nov 29 Heather 2

Davidson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance